Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 7. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
Of course I'm picky about ico , especially in this market, I think you need to choose the product team and this project very carefully!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Surely i am picky with icos. You also should be pick because icos are really dangerous. You can earn too much money from icos and you can lose also.
Also  too many icos are scam you know and the other too many part is not doing well after listing exchanges so we have to find the best one.
Activity: 73
October 16, 2018, 07:09:08 PM
When choosing an ICO, I would be picky only in one case - if the money that I planned to invest in the crypto currency would be significant for me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
Yes sure. There are too much projects, that are turning scam at the moment. We need to be more selective and maybe not to participate in shitty projects from the beginning. Maybe this would help to protect the whole crypto market from trash ICOs.
Activity: 157
October 15, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Ofcourse, you have to look of what you think is the best ICO for you. We should choose the promising ICO for us by reading their white paper, their roadmap, their website and other details. For me it is very important to very picky so that the chance of being scam will be less and the ICO that will give more profit. Wink
Activity: 140
October 15, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
I study ICO very carefully. First of all, I look at the product of the project, I estimate its perspective for several years to come. If I see a demand for this product, I consult with friends and invest. This is a long term investment.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 08:56:17 PM
Yes.. absolutely because some ICO's now are scam and not legit to invest and earning. It's hard to accept that the project you invest is scam you lose the money and time to wait until you profit.
Activity: 99
October 14, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
Yes i do. Because it's all about money and i can't really afford to lose my money because of useless ICOs. I've been into different ICO investment already and it is really hard when you realized that you have invested on a wrong ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
October 14, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
Yes, I am picky with the coins I will buy. I don't seek for others consideration though I am listening with their thoughts and opinions about the coins they hold. I make things secured before I enter. I have game plan on where I buy and how it will benefits me. Recently, I bought LYL (loyalcoin) because given the fact that it is came from my country, I saw their continuously development and partnership. By that, I can say that it is good ICO.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 14, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
Yep, you can't just wake up and throw out your monies or invest your time on some thing you have no idea or knowledge on. You have to be picky since its not all ICO's are worth to invest in and if care is not taken you will end up been scammed because of many scam projects of late.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
The era that we are in require that we should be picky in investing into ICO, because we now have high rate of influx of scam projects.
Activity: 798
October 14, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
Join the ICO is certainly the best way to get the token. Choose project will also determine your results, so you should do your research before you join in that project. Many investors who might have been trapped in fraud, so they lose a lot of money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
October 14, 2018, 07:37:40 PM
Good day! Of course we should always be picky when itcomes to choosing an ICO to invest. I dOnt want to loose my hard earned money because I invested on a scam project or a token with no potential and usage at all. Great team, coin usage, grearaod map, big community and developments are the things I look into an ICO before iinvesting. SCAVO for one is a good investment for me. Tradable and has a big potential. Check it.
Activity: 190
October 14, 2018, 07:31:50 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I am really picky and you must do it too because your investment will depend on the company and raised money. If it raised a low percentage expect that your investment will not grow and you could lose some of it
I would need to be picky if I am investing in a coin with real money. Investing is not that tough once the ICO documents are read clearly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 07:26:49 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I am really picky and you must do it too because your investment will depend on the company and raised money. If it raised a low percentage expect that your investment will not grow and you could lose some of it
Activity: 425
October 14, 2018, 07:24:47 PM
I am a bounty hunter and right now I am very picky regarding the ICOs I am joining because some ICOs are either scam or failed ICOs. I always start with checking their team and then other promotional materials. I also check the whitepaper for the potential of the project. Better to check than wasting months of my time in a failed bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 14, 2018, 07:15:54 PM
of course if we don't picky when we invest in ICO then we only spend the money and time we have, because the possibility of the ICO failing can happen, so before I invest in ICO then I will first see the sale at pre-sale whether many people are interested in investing there or not and then I will read the Whitepaper & roadmap from the ICO to see if the ICO can give me profit or not, if possible to give me profit then I will invest in the ICO.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:12:31 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

yes, we should have chosen to participate with ico. we have to research before joining ico. because in my opinion a lot of ico is fake. I suggest to see the good and bad of the organization and manager of the ico company. because you will regret if you have worked but you don't get income. Likewise if you are going to buy a coin ico, you must first analyze the ico coin that you will buy. because in my opinion a lot of coin ico has the potential to be destroyed, and you certainly will experience a loss.
Activity: 434
October 14, 2018, 07:10:36 PM
voters in the ICO sure thing mandatory. When only it is enough to choose because there are that make interested without any analysis or research which means that many are thus stuck in the ICO because of scam. This is a great start to many but many were still ignored.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
I am always picky about such things , in which I invest either money or a lot of time, because the first and second must justify itself.

I am picky with the coins that I invest with because there is a lot of scams while the price of Bitcoin is dumping.
Pages:
Jump to: