Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 10. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
when I'm joining the ico or I'm investing in the ico first when looking at their admin and groups and their site and roadmap because the other ico because it's missing the info so other investors are bad because there are ico that scams are good ico because it comes out and it's good to buy their coin sales but can not be avoided with ico scams without complaining their info so be able to check or check your ico good so you can not be deceitful or ma scam with new ico coming out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 12:27:55 PM
Yes, of course, I am picky because my income level depends on it and I think that you need to very carefully select projects in which you are going to participate if you don’t want to lose your money
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 12:20:17 PM
The ICO sector provides very wide opportunities for earnings and everyone chooses the most appropriate way based on their individual situation. Those who have money invest, those who have no money - earn it on a bounty or in some other way.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 06, 2018, 12:19:42 PM
WHO is not? begginers?
if we will not be choosy and just hop in any ICO there will be a lot of lose in the community.
we should be aware of everything and make sure that we understand and know everything with those ico before investing.
BE WISE and never let your guard down.
Activity: 154
October 06, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
Now, Yes. For me it is important and I try to be a part of only cool ICO projects. If you miss something and if you can not earn, then everything is meaningless. So legibility is one of the most important parts of participating in the ICO
copper member
Activity: 995
October 06, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Partly true. Why waste time and money on aisio that will not succeed. Yes, we all get into scam. But it is still better to study the details of the project than to suffer. Spend 3 months and a lot of money on a project that is not when it does not pay off.
Activity: 217
October 06, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
No, why should I? Market is down so it's totally normal that ICO price of tokens is also down. If it's a good project it will rise later. Requires a good potential project.
Activity: 188
October 06, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
Yes am very picky with ICOs,the project must deserve my money before i invest on it. There are lots of scam ICOs these days unlike what we have back then. I try to take my time and research extensively on the Team as well as the white paper then if am convinced I participate in the ICO and if not i ignore it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
yes I am picky with ICOs so many reasons.this is good platform to profit some money. but at first you have to choose right project. a good project gives you lots of opportunity to build up your life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 06, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
Yes, if you don't pick what you are investing then it would mean you are just donating your money to some people you don't know. Cryptos are not in the hands of the government so expect many evil doers here. So before doing investments try to research on it first.
Absolutely right, before investing in some kind of ICO, you first need to study and make sure that the project team is real, the project is real, and not a scam, otherwise you will lose your money. Now there are many projects that are not worthy of attention, and even if the project is not a guarantee that the project will be successful. Not many projects can be successful, so you need to be extremely careful and meticulous approach to the choice of ICO.
Activity: 464
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 06, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
Yes. I see no reason why we shouldn't. Regardless if younare an investor or a bounty hunter, you really need to be picky on ICO's because spending time and money is something serious. Do your best in everything that you so that there will be no regrets no matter  what the results are.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
Yes, I'm very picky about ICO. Now there are a lot of scams, and the choice of ICO should be approached very carefully. And of course, the new company should offer a good product, because what they offer depends on how successful they will be, and therefore Your benefit in this.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 06, 2018, 09:58:59 AM
Yes, I have always analyzed a very thorough ICO project, so I can choose a potential ICO and be able to make a profit from investing in them. So I think we should not ignore them.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
It is very important to check all the projects, you are participating in. Or you will lose a lot of time, doing a bounty for 20 weeks, and get nothing at the end, or just a few dollars. Just be more strict with your own choice and you won't participate in a scam project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 09:50:48 AM
Yes, if you don't pick what you are investing then it would mean you are just donating your money to some people you don't know. Cryptos are not in the hands of the government so expect many evil doers here. So before doing investments try to research on it first.
Even if they are on hands of government expext also a risk so we must be really careful on investing especiall on cryptos.
Activity: 378
October 06, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

ICO is very difficult. And if there is a chance to earn on it, I think that it is necessary to be the most legible and attentive. You can not do without it, otherwise you will not earn anything on participation
Activity: 51
October 05, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
I have experience in meetups-I'm picky. Many creators can not clearly present the product, have no idea about SMART-contracts and their own intellectual investments, the mood for quick and huge profits is a big minus.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 01, 2018, 09:23:58 PM
I should be picky at all times because it involves my money to invest on particular ICO, 60 to 70% of ICOs now are scam so we must be very careful to select of which one is profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
October 01, 2018, 08:12:32 PM
Yes, I am. Of course, I am picking the ICO's because you must choose the right one that will give you the profit. Not all the ICO is legit because there are some ICO that can scam us. Choose wisely the right one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 01, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I do and everyone does. If you are not picky with ICOs you might lose your investment because not all ICO were successful and others are scam.

The question was roughly one year ago and at that time there were not so many ICO's coming daily, it was about the time to start on ICO boom... and most ICO's had 1-2 months while they been collecting the funds. Currently, it is 6 months or so. Sure, you want to be picky, as you do not want to freeze your funds for 6 months and you want some information where the token will be tradable. Not to mention the idea of the project and who is behind it; so quite many factors impact my final decision.
Pages:
Jump to: