Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 9. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 04:01:49 PM
At the moment many scam Ico. Therefore, I carefully select projects for investment : a detailed study, white paper , pay attention to the command, and whether the Ico offers a real product.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
October 06, 2018, 04:01:26 PM
I am very picky when it comes to ICOs, there are some category of project i don't invest into and there are some ones I invest into, at the moment, I am mostly Investing into blockchain and infrastructure projects because I see a lot potentials in them, maybe in the future as the space mature, i might change my mind on the category i will invest.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
Previously, I did not analyze the ICO, as in the bull market any ICO gave a profit. But now the bear market and I now carefully choose the ICO.
Activity: 616
October 06, 2018, 03:01:20 PM
Very picky, I try to not invest in ICOs anymore, but the last one investment I choosed very careful, I looked at least on 20 websites and articles about the ICO and watched raising funds during longer time. That's a good thing.
we really have to be careful in choosing ICO because there are so many ICOs that fail. so that we cannot carelessly invest in ICOs, it is better to work harder for our success. then you also have to be more patient in waiting for your assets to rise because it is not easy for a coin to rise high quickly.
Activity: 504
October 06, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
A year ago, I took part in any projects and did not even choose a company, but today I’ve become very picky. I choose projects very carefully and try to work in projects that have a soft cap
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
Very picky, I try to not invest in ICOs anymore, but the last one investment I choosed very careful, I looked at least on 20 websites and articles about the ICO and watched raising funds during longer time. That's a good thing.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
Definitely, now there are very few projects that make good money , I think you need to carefully select the team and product!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
It seems to me that this is an indispensable condition that must be fulfilled by every person who wants to make good money on a startup because if you donate to a fraudulent project, you will simply lose your money
Activity: 336
October 06, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Well before I buy a coin of an ICO I have to consider carefully. Join the ICO discussion groups or channels. Important is product and team activity and evaluation from various sources. There are so many ICOs scam you should consider carefully before investing or trading with it. .

You are right before you take part in ICO, you must first examine in detail the project and its team. As a rule, at this stage you can determine if the project is of interest to you and whether it inspires confidence in you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
Well before I buy a coin of an ICO I have to consider carefully. Join the ICO discussion groups or channels. Important is product and team activity and evaluation from various sources. There are so many ICOs scam you should consider carefully before investing or trading with it. .
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
Yes I am and everyone else should be also.   A project must earn my Bitcoins or Ethereums. 
Of course I am picky about all the ICOs in which I participate. After all, I invest my money in these projects. And I'm not used to just overspending my money. I carefully study the whitepaper, the team and everything related to the project.
Activity: 347
October 06, 2018, 01:55:34 PM
Of course careful attention will be paid to ICOS projects. Currently the market drops more than 2017 and ICOS campaign has difficulty mobilizing but i believe the market will return and ICOS will be good.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
yes i am very picky in joining ICO's for investment because i don't want to get scammed again and i want to have a good project, so i could get huge rewards once again. joining ICO's are much riskier today than last year because there are now only few good projects that you would get huge rewards.
Activity: 308
October 06, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
This skill comes with time and experience.I failed a couple times choosing the wrong ones, hopefully the lessons of the past will help me to succeed. Now before investing in/promoting an ICO project, I try to pay attention to the figures.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
I was advised before not to trust ICOs because of trust issues and kyc. But even if I am careful in terms of trying to select the so called right ico we will never know if there is anything scammy in their dealing with ordinary crypto Participants. So I just gamble when it comes picking companies to invest with.
Activity: 616
October 06, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
Most of the time, I give it to analyzing projects, and I certainly became very picky in choosing projects, because I think that a lot now depends on what ultimately BTC will be, but this number of scam projects really scares off investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 01:05:05 PM
Ofcourse you need a Legit ico to invest for your money and also for bounty hunter To go to right ICO bounty and no to scam ico projects.
Activity: 728
October 06, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
I'm also picky about the ICO. I don't like to do such a big job promoting a project and then get a small reward or not get anything at all.
Activity: 462
October 06, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Is it possible in another way? Of course, in order not to get on a scam and not give my money to scammers I have to be picky and everyone should study everything in more detail
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:36:48 PM
of course I am! there are so many scam projects out there, so i do very keen researches if i find something interesting
Pages:
Jump to: