Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 63. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 27, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
You definitely should be picky in choosing an ICO, it is what your gonna be investing in and therefore be sure to check if it is legitimate because you might get scammed and waste your time, be sure to always check its legitimacy before even joining in an ICO, it matters a lot and it matters a lot also in the community knowing whats fake and what's not fake.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 01:01:16 PM
Yes, I am very cautious, because casual participation in ICO will cost you a lot of money, especially in the recently sluggish market. I usually take only one ICO every month.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I prefer the items actively discussed in the telegraph, which reflects the authenticity and reliability of the project.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 06:43:08 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

it's not that we're picky with ICOs, we just have to be realistic and be careful, so that we won't join and participate in scam ICOs, we have to be selective before we join an ICO, do a research first, that's not the same as a picky-type bounty hunter
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:32:22 PM
Yes, I believe that ICO is a great opportunity to make money in cryptocurrency with minimal risk. Yes, there are doubtful projects where the risk is high, but if you manage to find a strong project, it will bring you good money!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 05:37:11 PM
Of course, like everyone else i'm very picky about ICOs. Many ICOs take place during the year, I only attend a few and i'm trying to choose the best project.
Activity: 574
May 25, 2018, 05:30:25 PM
Yes I'm picky at the same time I ask the bounty managers if that ICO  is good and real also reading their respective platform or white paper. And you must do that as well so that you can earn more profit and you are not a victim of a scammers in future, being a picky person will help you a lot by choosing a good ico in other term slowly but surely. Smiley
Activity: 99
May 25, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
Of course I am, an I think everyone who wants to invest successfully in ICOs should be as well. Because it all starts with doing your own researches and deciding what good for you.
Activity: 194
May 25, 2018, 05:18:48 PM
the problem is that there are a lot of projects that are a completely crap at the moment, that is why it is difficult to choose a single ICO. I spend nights trying to find one that suits for me, that is why it takes me a lot of time to decide in where to invest or not
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 05:14:52 PM
ICO are good invesent if you chose the right one
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:10:28 PM
Of course I have repeatedly said that bitcoin is very profitable, the increase reaches 5-6 fold in a year. A remarkable number, I myself would not be sure there is a big ngasih if not see for yourself.
Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 04:54:44 PM
It is like to stop washing your hands. It is okay till the time you will get an infection or desise. Same here. Till you will get scammed.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
May 25, 2018, 10:53:28 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

ICO often involves a lot of money, so the answer is big YES. No one in this world would lose their money. Moreover, I've seen many scam ICOs. So, please take your time to analyze, research and calculate your risk before joining it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 25, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
I think that it is necessary to be picky about everything, because today people should already have a stable opinion that investing in ICO projects is a scam and it's not profitable, you need to change people's opinion in this way, you have to pick on trifles.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 25, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
Actually yes because if you will not being kind of choosing some bounty ,you are wasting your time about doing it,and do you thinks why i am saying this? because now there are so many bounty that turining into scam so be strickly about choosing it.
Activity: 127
May 25, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
I'm often slightly picky and extra careful when joining in ICOs. I always make sure it is legit and reliable. Thus, I do some research and check on some feedbacks saying about ICOs, study more the company from management, then ending with how it will be in demand. Maybe it takes too many steps but it is worth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
Yes of course I am picky with ICOs. I dont want that my fund will be on waste due to bad investment option or worst being scammed. First I have to do my research first on the ICO that I am participating with to ensure that it is legit. Better also to read their attached documentation on their website for further verification regarding the ICOs technicalities, the team, their vision mission, and etc.
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 08:34:18 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

of course you have to be very careful when choosing ico because you are investing your money, if you are not careful you can lose a lot !!!
Activity: 346
May 20, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
Investing in ICO's is always risky, so you better be picky ! Invest only in projects you really understand and really believe in ...
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
We should be picky in choosing ICO, one of the reason is to avoid those scams. Being picky in an ICO is not about which one has the most biggest funds, but which is the most biggest project that you think will succeed in the market. 
Pages:
Jump to: