Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 75. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 04, 2018, 01:01:55 AM
We have many ICO and everyone also have picky different type ICO.one of them is it.
CVproof.com is leveraging blockchain technology to develop a platform
enabling notarization of CV credentials.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 03:46:53 AM
Yes of course, actually the first know crypto Im not picky but I so disappointed cause phishing. Now many ICO scam so remain you keep double check project.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
definitely have to picky with current market situation, fully filled with all kind of ICOs.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 03, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
yes of course so you dont be scammed because there so many ICO that scam you be better check and search if the ico is legit
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 02:24:39 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
It depends on how a person interacts with an ICO. If you take up social media bounty, you may be not picky. All the risks you have is not receiving stacks for repost. But i a person thinks of buying some tokens, then of course maximum research must be done.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
February 03, 2018, 02:23:01 AM
Yes , I am picky with icos, even like this , I can't make sure I invested all the best icos. I met several scam icos , lose some of my money .But that's what the game like.
Activity: 364
February 03, 2018, 02:13:53 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes of course! I can't recall but i read a latest scam ICO recently wherein the only left message for the investors in the Website is the word " PENIS"..
In this era, scammers are scattered everywhere so you must be strict and smart upon picking your choosen ICO or else, you will feel sorry in the end! Just don't fall for the hyped guys, instead..DYOR is the best way!
Cool
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 01:39:10 AM
Absolutely.  ICO's have been my most profitable way to invest.  However, it's important to pick the winners.  I would rather wait for the right opportunity than rush into a poor investment.  When researching an ICO, there are a couple excellent resources like ICOdrops, ICObench, CrushCrypto.  Good luck.
Activity: 238
February 03, 2018, 12:59:29 AM
if choose select ico it is certain, because a lot of ico that is not proven to pay.
we must be smart to choose an ico so no one lane later
because by choosing the right ico, we will be able to reward as we promote it.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
I think there has passed time for participation in ICO, now very big risk in them to participate because many swindlers have divorced, it is better to buy already ready and good rating a coin and to trade in her. so the chance to keep and increase the budget is more

Good point. Due to the amount of money being dumped into ICOs by investors we must now be more vigilant than ever. That's no to say there aren't good ICOs still, of course there are many, but greater care and research is required now compared to before since a lot of very organized deceivers are attracted to the large sums of money raised.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 03, 2018, 12:33:39 AM
Yes I am and everyone else should be also.   A project must earn my Bitcoins or Ethereums. 

I take it as my personal rule of investing to carefully do my due diligence before picking an ICO. These days there are lots of projects to pick from,so i take time to select the good ones from the bad ones considering the ones with great project concepts and predictable profitability.
Activity: 1190
February 03, 2018, 12:31:05 AM
Choosing the ICO should be a good one for the future, Like Pitch. Because Pitch has great potential for the future. ICO Pitch is my choice that I recommend to all of you who want to invest
Activity: 200
February 03, 2018, 12:23:49 AM
Yes I am I only invest my money in the ICO's or project that have some good features and that would hit my interest,
But I also do some research before putting my money in their project I have seen a lot of ICO's that have been failed .
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 03, 2018, 12:19:16 AM
I have to be VERY picky when it comes to ICO most especially if my money, time, and effort are put on the line. Of course, i don't want to waste any of them just because i failed to check on the legitimacy of an ICO. Losing is not an option here so it is the very first thing to do to know what and whom you are dealing with.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 03, 2018, 12:15:38 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am picky not just with ICOs but also with all the coins I am buying. But with ICOs most especially, the choices are very hard to just go for something you are not really sure of. It is because scams are all over the ICO market and if you commit a mistake with your ICO of choice you might end up with nothing but loss. You need to really familiarize the ICO you want to join before finally deciding.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 12:09:27 AM
you don't want to pick ico with name like crapeatcrapskyhigh with self-moderated op or dev hidden their identity and claiming to be satoshi nakamoto or a team of one
Activity: 185
February 02, 2018, 01:57:28 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Well, you have to be picky with them, however, in my case I simply spread my money between the major once and than look what happens. I cannot predict, which one's are going big 100%.

But take your own decisions after making your own research and try to minimize pieces of advice you take into consideration. Otherwise, you would end up being misinformed. All best
Activity: 266
February 02, 2018, 01:45:27 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course, we must choose the ICO that fits our beliefs after learning first. Because ICO is now vulnerable to SCAM, therefore I have to selectively choose the ICO I want to follow so as not to regret it later on if it is exposed to a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
February 02, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Am very much picky because some coins are worthless and everyone needs to be because some ICOs have no intention of delivering a finished product for its supporters to use after raising the proposed funds
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
Pages:
Jump to: