Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 74. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 03:55:51 PM
Hello everyone! Yes,I am very picky about ICO. Because that's what brings us to income. You need to carefully check everything,because there are scammers
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 08, 2018, 02:40:20 PM
I always check carefully before investing in ICOs because there are many scam projects and you should do a test before evaluating that project. If you feel no problem then you should invest.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
I think everyone should be picky with ICO and its a good thing to do. There are so many fake ICOs these days and in such scenario, it is important to choose an ICO after proper research, whitepaper study, smart contracts etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 08, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
I'm really looking forward to Electrify.Asia ICO. It has loads of potential IMO.
Activity: 99
February 08, 2018, 02:08:20 PM
Of course. After all, my financial condition depends on how carefully I choose projects for investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 01:51:49 PM
Yes I am and You should definitely be picky with ICOs too. Although many are valid and promising there are vast number of scams too. SO you should always be picky and do a thorough research on your own on a ICO which you would like to invest.

Also if you don't mind I'd like to suggest an ICO project which i did my research on. Its Daneel project ICO.  I'm recommending this because this project is backed by a very good dev team and  a panel of advisors. This is an Artificial Intelligence tool that will have both desktop and mobile applications and it will be giving market analyses reports, latest signals and cryptocurrency news according to the whitepaper. Also they have partnered with IBM.  If you are interested please check out their ANN thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-daneelio-the-first-ai-created-to-help-cryptocurrency-investors-2376203). PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING! Have a good day.
Activity: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:50:27 PM
Ii am very picky, usually I wait to see them on exchanges but finally I found this one that I think is amazing and will have a huge usage in next years: EPOCUM

I think who buys now will make a ton of money!
They made a digital economy that it's based on websites connectity, so if you have a website you plug it in and earn EPM based on how many people visits your​ website monthly. Plus they created a platform where web owners and users/influencers can interact through smart Sharing contracts (their invention):influencers can bring visitors to a specific websites by sharing them on social networks and they get paid for this, or web owners can create contracts where they set a target of visits and the reward they are willing to give, users can accept that contact and earn by bringing him visitors. I think this will change the advertising industries of sharing!

Here is their Bitcointalk announcement, don't loose this opportunity!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-epocum-the-first-digital-economy-based-on-website-traffic-2858364

P.S: Admin says that they'll do an airdrop for their telegram users, next week, hurry up!
Activity: 78
February 08, 2018, 01:43:50 PM
It's our responsibility to always do research before jumping into ICOs. Making money is definitely a possibility, but also the other way around. I also only invest the amount that I can accept to lose without compromising other investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
yes  a good ICO can  make  you a greater profit like a project like   DANEEL can  make  every money worth, DANEEL is an A.I programme(Artificial Intelligent) that can manage investment, Keep you informed in real time, with quality information that he gathered and analysed himself, Alert you as soon as one of your investments is in jeopardy  IBM company partnered with DANEEL  team  so  dont miss  it join now
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
February 04, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
I personally don't have much time to do research in ICO or any token. Basically I buy coins which are in top 20 right now. Because I feel it's safe. ICO can give you huge profit but need lot of research. But in reality, not all investments yield profits, and you might find yourself with losses sometimes. This is why the amount of time it took to earn the profits does matter.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
February 04, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
Yes, I very, very pickily choose ICO. And this is quite normal. There is no desire to get on scammers.
Yes, I'm very picky when it comes to ICO because nowadays there are a lot of scam on ICO's. I consider the project of ICO in choosing and I'm always looking for their whitepaper where I can see the informations about the ICO.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
Yes, I very, very pickily choose ICO. And this is quite normal. There is no desire to get on scammers.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 04, 2018, 09:13:51 AM
Indeed, we need to be picky about the choice of ICO.
Take responsibility for your investment, and if you don't choose a good ICO project, you may lose money because some fraudulent ICO projects disappear after the token is issued.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
Obviously the answer is yes. Grin

But the question is by what metrics/measures do you judge an ICO before investing?
Activity: 392
February 04, 2018, 09:01:57 AM
Ofcourse i am. Nowadays there are lots of ICO that would turn to scam after several weeks. Better do background check to an ICO if you want to invest
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 04, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
I am very picky when I choose ICO, because I do not want to lose my money. Sometimes it seems to me that it is better to buy these tokens when they go to the exchange. I will buy these tokens at a more expensive price, but this will be a safer option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 04, 2018, 01:43:35 AM
very picky. most ICOs are not worth investing in and they are a scam.
Activity: 338
February 04, 2018, 01:39:03 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course. In following the ICO I will definitely choose which one is the most profitable to be invested. I will do some research on ICO that I will follow based on the development team that handles ICO, look at the roadmap provided by the developer, and I will see which ICO trend is the most popular. This step I did to anticipate the error in following ICO investment.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
February 04, 2018, 01:35:42 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, i dont just jump on new thread ICO's i make sure all are legit and the whitepapers are believable that can be achieve and the team are competent to do the work.
Most of the ICO's now are scam and i wouldnt risk my hard earn money to be taken away with fraudulent people.
Activity: 280
February 04, 2018, 01:27:21 AM
sure why not???
espesialy this time is so much ICO ICO out there
so we must carefull to pick a ICO we don't want invest in bad ICO
Pages:
Jump to: