Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 76. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
no, ICO is good chance to buy a coin at the cheap price, the main thing is good to study the project and to learn more about him, I am an active participant of such affairs, though came across such where I lost a lot of money, but no haven't badly earned on others
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
I think there has passed time for participation in ICO, now very big risk in them to participate because many swindlers have divorced, it is better to buy already ready and good rating a coin and to trade in her. so the chance to keep and increase the budget is more
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
I am more than picky and everyone else should be also.
Quite a few icos are outright scams and even the legit ones are equivalent to penny stocks and probably won't be around in a year or two. The best thing you can do is only invest in projects that have a product (not just promises) and a good, experienced team.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes I am very picky with icos because my money will be there for at least one year so I must choose the best one to put my money. I won't choose a generic one and I only invest in ico that has a detailed whitepaper. I will also ask some question in their telegram to test their knowledge about the project and their capability. There's more things to consider but I think that's the most important thing that I always do.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 02, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
yes of course, everyone should choose even think 10x to invest in ICO if you are very curious about ICO you can try once and have to choose correctly, feel the sensation of ICO Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
I'm picky about ICO because no one wants to get to the fraudsters. most importantly it is good to learn everything, including the white paper. you have to be careful not to spend time in the shuffle.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
February 01, 2018, 03:51:30 PM
LoL - you have to be picky, everybody and his cousin is doing ICOs these days, you have to chose carefully. These days I'm in the mood to advertise Daneel, the project for a personified AI assistent for traders. It sounds quote SF to me, I like it, that's my way of being picky Smiley
Activity: 182
February 01, 2018, 03:40:01 PM
I try to find 15-20 icos, and then see if i can pick 5,6 of the ones i think they have quality, after that i go trough the team and whitepaper and decide which one of those i will be joining, and have future of some kind
Activity: 112
February 01, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
Of course.. I don't go into the nitty-gritty details but definitely look out for projects that make sense, have a reputable team and advisors. You are putting your dollars to work, so there has to be some discretion!
Activity: 4
February 01, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
Of course, I'm very picky in this matter. It is necessary to make sure, how are you going to develop the project team. Any project must have a clear business plan for the monetization of project and roadmap. You should pay attention to what the ICO itself is not monetization, but only the primary fundraising in order to create a product that will continue to make a profit and ensure growth of the value of coins.
Activity: 69
February 01, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
of course i pcigkin everytime for good icos and cryptos if they have more valuable then others
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
it depends on how a person interracts with an ICO. If you take up social media bounty, you may be not picky. All the risks you hve is not receiving stacks for reposts. But i a person thinks of buying some tokens, then of course maximum research must be done.

Indeed, when we only participate in the bounty of ICO, we do not need to be picky as long as we can do the job they ask for. But when we want to invest our own money in ICO, we have to do more research before we decide which ICO we will choose. Otherwise, we can lose everything!

There didn't use to be too many ICOs 1 year before. It was relatively easy to pick correct projects. Now it's very hard and I can't actually find the best ones easily.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 01, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

it should. because to find a pretty good ico it takes research and knowledge. this is the most important part for beginners like you. you should research first before actually investing in it. every ico, you should analyze and investigate as a whole. then you can decide to make the investment you want.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
it depends on how a person interracts with an ICO. If you take up social media bounty, you may be not picky. All the risks you hve is not receiving stacks for reposts. But i a person thinks of buying some tokens, then of course maximum research must be done.

Indeed, when we only participate in the bounty of ICO, we do not need to be picky as long as we can do the job they ask for. But when we want to invest our own money in ICO, we have to do more research before we decide which ICO we will choose. Otherwise, we can lose everything!
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
Yes I am,we should be. Not all ICOs are legit so we need to choose right, wrong decision means loosing your money so we need to be picky make sure the qualifications of an ICOs is visible to you in order to choose right.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am careful yes, but not too picky or else I would not be able to buy anything. I just assume that sometimes things go well and sometimes don´t. As long as I keep a good average I am happy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 01, 2018, 02:32:13 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
February 01, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
yes of course i am so picky with ICO's because I've heard that there are many scam ICO nowadays so we should do research before we investing our money to the ICO because ICO's gives you x5 profit.

I am extremely picky with ICOs, do a careful research and even doing so sometimes I don´t even get what I invested. ICOs are high risk, particularly with this red market.
Activity: 38
February 01, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
Hi all, Ive invested in a number of ICO's & they are a profitable way of building gains for your portfolio. Indahash & Origintrail have been my two last successes.

DYOR, read the whitepaper, go on twitter, telegram, youtube, find out as much as you can before any investment.

My tip if you are looking at your next ICO to participate in, then look no further than “Hero“. Their mission is to make credit more readily available & affordable for the unbanked in Sth East Asia. Read their white paper, this is going to be HUGE !!!

The main sale starts today -  1st Feb2018, use the below link for 10% free tokens.

https://membership.herotoken.io/r/vGLPMd35xRk
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 01, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
yes of course i am so picky with ICO's because I've heard that there are many scam ICO nowadays so we should do research before we investing our money to the ICO because ICO's gives you x5 profit.
Me too, I am also so lucky with ICOs, and yes one of the reason is the issue of scams that I guess is widely spread in the world of digital. And also I choose ICOs too that has a short term of campaign, since I couldn't pay a lot of my attention doing daily camp, so I prefer short term camp.
Pages:
Jump to: