Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 77. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 01, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
yes im so picky with ICo's and we need to be like that. there's a lot of scam ICO so we need to be careful. i think must to study their whitepaper and check the ICO ratings first. for me this is the best way to find a better ICO.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 09:12:10 AM
yes of course i am so picky with ICO's because I've heard that there are many scam ICO nowadays so we should do research before we investing our money to the ICO because ICO's gives you x5 profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 09:02:59 AM
yes, I am very picky when it comes to ICOs because many of these just turns into scams and we should be aware of that. and you have to do researching before investing, if it's going to be profitable in the end or not.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
I’m not. I’d say I choose very carefully. It’s my investment,  so you should do it with the mind. I study their map and whitepaper, and serf  the info in the telegram chats.
Activity: 350
January 15, 2018, 03:37:41 PM
I am carefully studying ICO. Before investing, I study information about ICO, white paper, a command, read information on the Internet, chat of telegrams.
There are scammers ICO, so be careful before investing.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
Sure. I think twice before put my money in it. I don't wanna lose it
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Weird question! Would you give away your money to everyone on the street, in the hope that you will be returned with interest? I think no. Therefore, by investing in ISO, you risk your coins and calculate risks, take interest in the team and white paper - this is only the first stage before investing in the project. It is necessary to follow the news of the project, to watch how the team spends the funds of the PRE-ISO, in order to have an idea of whether to contact this project and sacrifice it for the development of its means.
Activity: 574
January 14, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
Yes I am and everyone else should be also.   A project must earn my Bitcoins or Ethereums. 

Yes we should be, specially when we are planning to invest time and effort in a specific project plus there are increasing number of scam ICO's that tend to just take money from unwary investors so I think it is just normal for you to check it throughly an ICOs to not waste your money and time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
I am very much picky because not all are worthwhile or genuine. there are certain managers of ICO that have gain trust and make a solid integrity for themselves because they keep to the rules. such ICO as the KWHcoin's manager i can go for it even from my dream because he is very reliable.
Activity: 87
January 14, 2018, 02:35:54 PM
I am a fussy person in general, so I am extra fussy when it comes to investing into ICOs! I think everyone should be careful when it comes to investing into anything you should be picky to make sure that your investment is a good one.
Activity: 238
January 14, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
Yes, of course. Everyone should be picky with ICO's as hard earned money is invested into it and investors expect good returns and not a scam of a product.
Activity: 11
January 13, 2018, 11:22:00 AM
There are 21,000 people in the telegram. The number of people is increasing day by day. pre-sale january 22.
Ian Balinan will attend this ico’s: (https://twitter.com/diaryofamademan )

Bluzelle
Dadi (think it is best)
Bee Token

you should definitely investigate; and at least you should invest.

KEY LINKS

Site for the DADI Crowdsale: https://dadi.cloud/r/v0fy4j5feh

Documents

However referral program's bonus : %5 Wink
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
of course I choose select in choosing ico because in an ico should be clear about the ico project.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
January 13, 2018, 10:19:12 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes i am and everyone should be like that to be honest, always do research before investing into ico and if there's something that you are not satisfied with it's completely okay to search for another ico. People get scammed because they didn't read anything about the ico and sometimes just follow some reviews blindly. They should understand the ico first before deciding to invest or not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 10:12:44 AM
Im very picky with ICO where to invest, im tryinh to find good ICO theme mining, gaming, energy, wallet, load those ico always be on to. 

#NOVABLITZ was last ICO where i invested hard cap almost raised here you link to site with bar https://novablitz.com/ and telegram chat for questions. t.me/novablitz
Activity: 318
January 13, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
I am a fussy person and I rarely participate in ICOs that are not successful. At the present time, many junk ICOs make the market more turbulent, and most ICOs choose ETH as the common currency. Seems very potent, but because of the mass appearance of the ICOs, their quality is no longer the same
Activity: 116
January 13, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
Yes I am picky with ICO's and everyone should be. The reason that there are bad ICOs is because people fund them. If everyone was more picky, we would cut out bad ICOs.
Activity: 157
January 13, 2018, 09:38:08 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

If you are not picky, you are very smart, or very stupid. People they invest to many ICOs just because they know that can make some money or they just know that an ICO is the next big ICO that will make them lot of money and the most important will by a life changer.

The next BIG ICO for me is DIWtokne, the on I have in my signature. They intent to change everything and seems to have a real long term plan, that mean profits , a lot of profits and a well organized team that knows what it does. And yes I invested to DIW !
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
January 13, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
I select once ICOS, because if not selected then I will not get any. Many ICOS now proved to be a scam, with many ICOS scam then I should be smarter choosing a good ICOS.

Well, i am more than a picky person when it regards to ICOs because in this business you can not earned profit if you are a kind of person being not thinking.
Activity: 266
January 13, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
I select once ICOS, because if not selected then I will not get any. Many ICOS now proved to be a scam, with many ICOS scam then I should be smarter choosing a good ICOS.
Pages:
Jump to: