Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 56. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 04, 2019, 11:58:49 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
Don't expect too much from bitcoin and don't expect that it will make another ATH, yeah we can see bitcoin is slowly recovering but that doesn't mean that it will make another ATH. It is not bad to think positive to bitcoin but I am just saying that don't expect too much. Investment is always good in Crypto world and it is all depend on our startegy for us to gain profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 11:57:04 AM
You can start investing in accordance with the capital that you have, and moreover with conditions that are still cheap prices will be an opportunity to get big profits, but never invest beyond the capabilities you have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 04, 2019, 11:53:14 AM
It was more cheaper before this so if you wanted to join the market and invest then you would join it before when it was 3.500 or a little more ,now is good too as if you think we are going to another ATH then do your best find good coins to invest ,as one of that coins can be DeepOnion which is cheap enough for this moment.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
April 04, 2019, 11:46:40 AM
Yes, I am ready to invest now and in my opinion now is the right time to invest before everything rises higher.
and I will invest with Ethereum and Bitcoin which will definitely provide a promising advantage, the current market situation is good and increasing and despite going down or returning red but prices remain rising from previous low prices and hopefully that will be a good sign for several months to front to reach a higher price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 04, 2019, 11:45:48 AM
I'm always ready anytime, even when the market is saturated though. because I'm a short-term investor, so I don't care about trends. when there is a chance I will definitely buy it and if it's already profit I'll sell it. this is the best strategy in my opinion, relying on long-term investment is still at risk for now
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 11:42:01 AM
I don't think we should invest in a time like this. You know if this isn't a big pump, this is a very late time. for long-term investments it might be good, but for those who buy because it's short-term. this is not a good choice.

my current strategy is to sell some and buy when prices start to fall. of all the coins that rose, many saw ethereum and bitcoin. but I don't, I'm more focused on litecoin. LTC is the coin with the highest increase according to my observation.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 04, 2019, 11:37:25 AM
I would agree though, and even if we have a run in 3 days, we are still like 70%-80% from it's previous ATH so the price is still cheap so still a good play to get in. And I guess those investors who keep waiting is now taking their sweet time to bag more altcoins.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 11:33:57 AM
Investing now is very worthy as long as you invest on good projects and promising Icos and surely you will make money as the market is growing and making a good  movements through successful crypto market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 04, 2019, 11:31:58 AM
With this extraordinary opportunity, I use it to invest and trade. By trading every day I can make a profit. But you can also buy Altcoin that has potential and can be invested for the long term.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 11:26:08 AM
Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
April 04, 2019, 11:17:37 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
Pages:
Jump to: