Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 55. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
April 04, 2019, 12:58:28 PM
Surely I would like invest at this stage of market when there signs of growth rather I have invested earlier. It was a long bear trend and market was floating sideways, market was expected to break range either side. Market has now shown some bullish signs and this is indeed a good time to invest.
I would not be investing the whole amount in one go, if market recovers from this point I would like to buy alt coins at cheap rates,on the other side if bull trend is confirmed I would like to ride it. Its a kind of win win situation at this moment, lets hope for the best.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
April 04, 2019, 12:57:32 PM
Better maximize cash by diversifying and considering other investment instruments in the market. Know your investments and identify which are for short and for long term. Ideally, cryptocurrencies are built for both short/long-term as their highly volatile value has the potential of earning high profit margin in a relatively shorter amount of time.

I am still acting cautiously at this time, I was once trapped in a big purchase at the time and suddenly the market was down, a new hike a few days and this still I don't believe

Only invest the amount that you are willing to lose. With the growing price of bitcoin, you may want to consider doing day trading. Purchase some bitcoins and sell them at the price higher than the initial price you bought them. Do this in small batches and accretions but it is essential that you cannot hasten the process as the risk is directly proportional to the rewards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 04, 2019, 12:52:12 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

I think like me, more people will be interested in investing crypto.Bitcoin price is increasing and others also.I will buy some bitcoin,ETH for longer investment.Because I do believe bitcoin can give me so much profit in next 3-4 year's. Bitcoin has a great future ahead so I believe long term investment will be profitable now.                   
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 12:45:22 PM
Looking at the current market conditions, of course, I will immediately invest. I don't just invest, I also trade daily. Bitcoin prices rise and all coins also rise. This is a good opportunity to make a profit, so we must be able to make as much profit as possible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
April 04, 2019, 12:42:40 PM
Since Bitcoin has clocked $5,000, I believe the bull run is already here. Some altcoins have also become green on the chart and that is a good sign. If you have money to invest, I think you can do so now because you are assured of making profits.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 04, 2019, 12:42:21 PM
I've been investing for a long time, that is since 2018, where crypto prices dropped very far and now crypto prices are starting to slowly increase, so that it has given me profit and what I do next is waiting for ETH price to return $ 800 or more, so i can get a lot of profit,  because I invest in ETH when the price $ 95 - $ 100.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
April 04, 2019, 12:40:09 PM
I think the market will go to some more folds and then the market will go up and now the market has gone up a bit. So now it is better to invest a bit and then it will be better because bitcoin can go to correction again. If bitcoin goes down a bit then it is more invested It would be better. Other coins if you want to invest, they have the right time to invest.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 04, 2019, 12:34:46 PM
Yes, is a good time to still invest, but always invest on good project and be ready to do research and see if is still a good idea to invest on, but now is good time to invest on bitcoin, Ethereum or other strong coins, but anyway invest only money that afford to lose.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 04, 2019, 12:33:21 PM
There is no right time when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency as long as you see it's moving with their volatility then that's the time you have to start to invest. But if doubt about of the coins that you are going to invest then you have to do your own research first in order to be sure of your choices when it comes to investing.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 12:32:32 PM
I'm going to invest but only what will go public. New projects. I know that the market is recovering. I feel that he is ready to jump and he is stable. So I just postpone the coins of top projects and go to the top. This is my strategy today.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
April 04, 2019, 12:30:29 PM
Bitcoin will move up and stay at higher level of price.
However, to say that bitcoin will keep rising, to $6k or $10k, I see it is unreachable in this year.
Don't expect too much from bitcoin and don't expect that it will make another ATH, yeah we can see bitcoin is slowly recovering but that doesn't mean that it will make another ATH. It is not bad to think positive to bitcoin but I am just saying that don't expect too much. Investment is always good in Crypto world and it is all depend on our startegy for us to gain profit.
Enjoy profits last days, and be careful with coming decisions in order to maintain those profits and don't lose them due to stupid reinvestment.
Atleast now you guys need to invest because the price gets bullish for the recent days so you can make good profits.The prices can move faster once people started to trust the crypto currencies again so trust as soon a spossible before its getting too late.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
April 04, 2019, 12:30:18 PM
Market is getting better and i saw so many uptrend in the graph now.
I think it is time to invest now, but i did that earlier.
i collected many tokens which i know will have a brighter future on this bull run,.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 04, 2019, 12:24:54 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

the best strategy is buy on low and sell on high,,
how,? just use an indicators to know the oversold and overbought zone,,
so, we can make money in any market conditions  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
April 04, 2019, 12:20:20 PM

Actually, as of the moment, it is still good to take buy the altcoins and bitcoin now before its too late. Believe me on this I know bull run will come at the moment we didn't expect to be happen dude. Then whatever coins you buy learn to play it in the market either long term or day trade, its up to you pal.
Activity: 551
April 04, 2019, 12:20:02 PM
I think it’s too early to think about new ATH. I believe that now you can invest, but you should not invest all the money that you have
Activity: 644
April 04, 2019, 12:19:32 PM
I think that Yes, the prices are very good and low,it is necessary to look,just the other day there was now growth,and perhaps there will be a correction where to buy,but I do not know at all in the long term to buy now reliable projects this is the best investment for the future,as many understand that the future of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
April 04, 2019, 12:18:06 PM
Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

It is not really business like to carry all you have into investment especially with cryptocurrency. The stage we are now is tasting ground since price have started to improve, then getting in gradually is better, so that we don't start regretting when price slumps again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 04, 2019, 12:12:10 PM
I am still acting cautiously at this time, I was once trapped in a big purchase at the time and suddenly the market was down, a new hike a few days and this still I don't believe
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
April 04, 2019, 12:08:17 PM
I made my investment in november 2018 to altcoins which is in top30 list and i was hodling. In last 2 days was great for all of us and the cryptocurrency markets 24h Volume has reached $78,730,687,438.. I hope this would bring more investors to our markets and we keep the high volume..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 04, 2019, 12:07:13 PM
Atleast now you guys need to invest because the price gets bullish for the recent days so you can make good profits.The prices can move faster once people started to trust the crypto currencies again so trust as soon a spossible before its getting too late.
Pages:
Jump to: