Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 29. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrencies will never become a full-fledged means of payment because they have very high volatility. How do you imagine the situation when you give your salary in Ethereum and 3 for Ethereum will fall by 20 percent. Or you bought a coffee for 0.01 Ethereum and after an hour it went up 2 times. It is nonsense. All has long been clear that cryptocurrencies are only used as an investment tool and more they are not for nothing suitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I am ready to use cryptocurrency in the everyday life. It seems to me strongly facilitated to me life. There would be no huge commissions, it was possible to make a transfer from any place and at any time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
yes we can not avoid the crypto currency because we know that here we are rich and here we are just needing to be hardworking so that more tokens can be received and sold at the right time. we should explain to people what the crypto currency really is. because for me it's a business that we can become rich
Activity: 294
I like innovations and the massive use of cryptocurrency might be useful for the society but to be completely honest I am not ready to use crypto in my everyday life for some routine purposes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
Yes, I am ready to use cryptocurrency in shops and places of rest, if it is as fast as possible to process transactions, and will have small fees. I am also ready to receive a salary in the cryptocurrency if its rate is more stable. A year ago, a salary of 3 ETH ($3000) would have been a good option, but now it's about $600. Not very nice, is it?

I'm not sure whether getting paid in ETH or XRP (for example) is a good idea. I was very pleased with the team of Binance developers, who earn only BNB tokens. This is the future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I think it is unlikely. Crypto and Fiat will exist alongside. Crypto will not die, maybe in the future it will turn into another investment, but replacing the Dollar is impossible.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

currently there are many innovations from cryptocurrency that involve real life, but the actual function has not run according to every white paper on ico. getting started for bitcoin can be used as a transaction tool in several developed countries. it might take a big revolution so that it can happen.
Activity: 168
Yes, I'm ready, why not? I am sure that this will make our life much easier. The only problem is whether those shops or restaurants are ready for crypto currency. I think that still not, they need more time to reconcile with this thought.
Activity: 350
I think that yes so I very often use electronic money, and if I can still use the crypto currency will be very good
Activity: 107
I would really like to use cryptocurrency in everyday life but the infrastructure and the laws are not in the favor of cryptocurrency. There's still plenty of scope to improve like better laws etc.
Activity: 98
I am a bounty hunter and use crypto currency almost every day. Also people who have access to the Internet often use digital money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
If the full use of crypto is certainly not. Crypto and the dollar will continue to co-exist and complement each other. Indeed it could not be used in any country because many policies that can not legalize crypto. Crypto slowly but can already be better than before. and even many of the facilities already allow transactions using crypto. This is a positive sign for the future crypto later.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

Thanks for the replies.
I certainly am.But the government in many countries is not yet ready to do so.And the shops are not ready for this yet.Therefore, it is worth waiting a little longer,when the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the world,then we will be able to use it in everyday life.
Activity: 1036
Yes, I am ready to use cryptocurrency in shops and places of rest, if it is as fast as possible to process transactions, and will have small fees. I am also ready to receive a salary in the cryptocurrency if its rate is more stable. A year ago, a salary of 3 ETH ($3000) would have been a good option, but now it's about $600. Not very nice, is it?
Activity: 224
It's already happening,  I use Cryptocurrency to buy airtime,  shop on amazon through third party and even buy gifts for loved ones! The growth and development will further push Cryptocurrency mainstream and enable people to use Cryptocurrency more in their day to day lives!
Activity: 756
Some countries have adopted crypto-currencies as a means of payment and the number of outlets, establishments that also accept crypto-currencies as a means of payment-increases, but digital currencies are used more as a method of investment and preservation of value. Perhaps in the future the situation will change.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
actually, not everyone can accept crypto well. personally, i am not ready if cryptocurrency is used for every day. we know that not everyone uses cryptocurrency and I think cryptocurrency is more suitable for use as an investment. I think it's more profitable.
Activity: 672

Thanks for the replies.

Ofcourse i am ready if that speculation are going into reality
But don't offend buddy I don't seen the totally disaffair of fiat money or dollar money in the currency circulation
Mist specially today's recent crypto to situation but ofcourse time of be come strongest curuinto others will comes

Indeed using Cryptocurrency very capable to generate sizable profits and growing.
so it is able to count on it and use it to advantage in future much more expensive.
Activity: 252
You can find Buddy's project, its product I think you will have to use every day in the future.
Activity: 280
Yes, I am fully ready to use crypto currency in everyday life. Currently, I occasionally pay for some goods with crypto currency. It is very convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: