Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 27. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.

When we can say that the both will exist at the same time. But the thing is it will be like a competition. But then it is really benificial that cryptocurrency will be used everyday. This will probably make our life more easier than using fiat. At the same time it is very time saving and less effort to exert.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I already used it, and if this become more legal to all countries much better, because not only us (crypto users) but also we can get more investors and user in all over the globe to use cryto to their everyday life, but as of now it is more farther than what we expect about legalization of crypto coins, meaning not all people can used this as they want.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Every one who has crypto currency in ready to use it in daily life, every body wants to increase his standard of living some people want to improve their living and so many desires they want to fulfill, It will be a chance to improve the quantity of crypto and rise in the market of crypto if it is open to use in daily life.
Activity: 318
I am ready to use cryptocurrency but if there is a store offline that can accept crypto as the payment. And if there is no store offline that use the crypto, then I think it is better to save the crypto and convert it to local fiat so I can use the money to buy something. But for getting paid with crypto, I am very ready like other people, but still, we need to convert it first before we can use the crypto in our life. But I am sure that it will happen in the next few years so we can use crypto to buy anything.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I am very ready if Bitcoin can be used as a financial system to make transactions every day. Bitcoin is one part of the global financial system. Now the development of digital currencies has increased and shows a positive direction. There are also many stores that accept payment via Bitcoin. We only have to increase the transaction and I am sure it can be done in the near future.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
maybe for those who have long been involved in the crypto world it is ready if crypto later is free to be used in all countries, because already experienced in the crypto world, yes hopefully in the future crypto can indeed be accepted and permitted in all countries in the world , because for me crypto actually makes life easier and also makes it comfortable because of its high security and hard to hack.
Activity: 280
Yes, I’m ready, but it is illegal in our country and I hope I will be able to buy goods in stores for cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
For me crypto is money! So I would be ready to use it everywhere instead of the old fiat!
Nevertheless I understand that the perception of value that people have towards fiat money is something that they where thought to believe in since their birth, and most people are locked on a slave box doing their day-to-day routines.... so they need to think and learn to see the true value of fiat and the chances given by crypto...
it is not something that will happen in 1 day, it will take it's time, but in the end, crypto is so virtual as fiat money, but offer a lot more advantages...  Grin
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I am ready to use crypto-currencies in everyday life, all the more so in my country all the conditions are created so that it can be realized. This can only be dreamed of, because as long as the government doesn't have control, they simply willn't put it into practice
There are establishments now in my area that accepts bitcoin as a payment, but we might not use it as the moment since the price was still in a low rate, but it will be good to still have BTC for the future progress.
Activity: 462
We can use crypto currencies after a long time. Major countries don't want crypto currencies right now.
One day this will be unavoidable and everyone will use crypto currencies. We have to wait patiently.
Activity: 728
Yes, i am sure - i am ready. Actually, it is my dream, because i am tired to make moves - fiat-crypto-fiat. Hope cryptocurrency mass adoption is near.
Activity: 476

Thanks for the replies.
I am ready to use crypto-currencies in everyday life, all the more so in my country all the conditions are created so that it can be realized. This can only be dreamed of, because as long as the government doesn't have control, they simply willn't put it into practice
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
Yes, I have been ready for this for a long time and I'm waiting for this for a very long time, this is our future, even big investors like Robert Kiosaki say that crypto currency will become the currency of the future, and in finance he is a very big expert. I think that it will be very convenient to use tokens in everyday life, when people understand this, no one will want to return to the fiat money.
Activity: 742
Hello! I am ready to use the Cryptocurrency every day! There is a company like PundiX. They introduce their terminals and they can already pay for crypto currency. And the dollar will leave the market anyway. Cryptocurrency is a good substitute for the dollar. But it will not be soon. So while we wait. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
yes i am ready to use it in everyday life however it is not legal in my country. i can see the potential of crypto use in daily life and its benefit. you are the controller of your money you can carry just crypto wallet all over the world. this way it will be more easy to use.
Activity: 364
As a crypto enthusiast, I'm looking forward to using it everyday. Yeah, i'm ready. It's what we want to see. I hope the governments in the world will change their attitude with cryptocurrency and accept it in payment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Thanks for the replies.

Of course. I think there is no extensive preparation needed for you to handle bitcoin if you are just going to use it everyday. Getting paid in crypto paying with crypto could also make the market develop. And it doesn't matter if it get banned in other countries because people will find a way to use it. Meaning, the crypto ban in countries like China and Russia is useless.
Well ban on crypto in any of the country is not useless. We don't have the idea about how chinese people using crypto has been suffered. When you have the money but you can't use it is a huge problem than not having it. People may find some other sources to continue their struggle to support crypto but at the risk of being jailed if found guilty by the government.
Cryptocurrency can only succeed if we bring it to use in our daily life, if not it can't give us a good support.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yes, I still use digital money in my life and it will be very good if it is realized
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I am ready if to use crypto. but look at the condition of my country that still has not been able to receive crypto this certainly become its own obstacle. Moreover, even there are only a few facilities that could provide a crypto and certainly not so functional support for crypto. need gradually to be able to make this useful.
Activity: 490
In my opinion, why not? because in my opinion using cryptocurrency is very easy for example in terms of shopping or if you want to send money to another country it's very easy in just minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: