Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 28. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I am not ready to use it in everyday, because we still have some non resolved security problems.
My funds can be easily stolen from my phone and i can it back
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think if the features on how to use crypto currency is very well regulated, explained, and understood by the society i think it will be okay and ready to use. Its just that hiw will this be spread and how to help people to understand and how can digital currency help on our daily needs and activities. If these were all in place then people will be ready go use it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I really want to use cryptocurrencies in my life.But it is illegal in my country.I hope that it will be legal in the future. Let the cryptocurrency be popularized.
Activity: 532
living in the era of crypto certainly is. This is a form of technological advancement and the era. But if this is going to be the reason for the fall or the demise of the dollar is certainly not. Crypto will be side by side with the dollar and will not harass each other each other.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

I think all people here in forum is ready for this, but its kinda hard to explain all about it to everyone what cryptocurrency is, specially to those people outside the forum.
Activity: 200
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Hell yeah I'm ready for it.  I sure as hell don't want paid in fiat which the bankers and governments print at will thus charging me inflation tax unless I move into other assets to attempt to beat the inflation they cause.  I want free money withno governmetn or banking interference.  If I can have that I would gladly go full time crypto.

I try to use it whenever possible.  Mostly online purchases so far as I'm in a remote spot of the world and no one here even knows what a Bitcoin is let alone be able to accept one. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I'm ready to use cryptocurrency anyday and any time. If I have my own business that involves collection of payments, I don't mind receiving in cryptos fully coz I believe in the present and future of it.
Activity: 322
I can't wait to start using crypto in every day life because I see a lot of advantages in the use of this type of currency. Today, it is better to use the digital currency always instead of the standard one
Activity: 210
I think that here everyone is ready for this ... but this does not mean that people outside this forum are ready.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101

Thanks for the replies.

Of course. I think there is no extensive preparation needed for you to handle bitcoin if you are just going to use it everyday. Getting paid in crypto paying with crypto could also make the market develop. And it doesn't matter if it get banned in other countries because people will find a way to use it. Meaning, the crypto ban in countries like China and Russia is useless.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that i am ready to use crypto in everyday life and I want to do this now because I like innovations and changes which can bring something new to our lives. As for me, it is better to use crypto today already
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Personally, I am not afraid of changes and I see a huge potential in cryptocurrency. I am ready to switch completely to payments and settlements in cryptocurrency, taking into account that it has a huge growth potential.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
of course I'm ready, because our daily lives will be greatly helped by crypocurrency, there are many countries that have not legalized cryptocurrency but the more days more countries have legalized cryptocurrency, I think that is progress in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50

Thanks for the replies.

Sure, i've been paid with btc for my work. still i need to cash out btc due to lack of place for me to spend except trade in on exchanges.
Crypto is useful in our life because we can transact in just a few seconds or minutes ,in this time crypto is more demand than fiat now and now I'm ready to use crypto anytime to save more time and make a pleasant transaction.
Activity: 2464
I think it is impossible if crypto replaces the original currency, because crypto coin prices that cannot be determined will greatly threaten a country's economy. Cryptocurrency assets are only suitable for investment, not for payments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I am fully prepared to do this, because I believe that it is precisely these kinds of activities that will be able to bring our world to a new, clean level. Please note that it is precisely such actions that should lead our world to transparency.
Activity: 252

Thanks for the replies.

Sure, i've been paid with btc for my work. still i need to cash out btc due to lack of place for me to spend except trade in on exchanges.
Activity: 370
It's not an individual decision as one needs to consider if the other person at the other end of the line has even the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Thanks for the replies.

I'm 100% ready in fact I already bought some stuff online using cryptocurrency, usually internet based like domain and hosting, but if there are groceries or bill payment I'm definitely going to use cryptocurrency to pay my bills once it is available here in our country even on a daily basis.
Activity: 69
I think I'm ready. I think the use of crypto in life will be very convenient and fast. I hope it will soon be used in everyday life.
Pages:
Jump to: