Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 24. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think ready or not we should bear in mind that we are now adopting cryptocurrency in everyday life, just like several crypto enthusiast here in this forum, many are joining bounties and campaigns hence all of them are advertising and promoting the cryptocurrency in all aspects such as in social media, forum, and so on. And by this, i think we are already doing cryptocurrency matters in everyday life.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Even if the era of the dollar ends, we cannot use cryptocurrencies in full. First, children and the elderly cannot achieve this. Second, the decentralization mechanism of cryptocurrencies conflicts with the economies of many countries!
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
why not? if all people use crypto and i can pay everywhere with it, i would have no problem with that. so yes, i would be ready for it, but there is still a long way until then.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
Every cryptonians are ready for cryptocurrency if this become mainstream thats the best thing of adapting such for daily living,the only problem is are the shops,services and markets are really ready for mass adoptions?As everything that world can ofeer is also available in cryptocurrency and tokens.if this will be the possibility then nothing negative will occur people to open their life in cryptocurrency
Activity: 644
We don't know when the era of the dollar will end and I think it never ends. Every country certainly needs dollars and they must also be in debt with the IMF. And if Crypto is used in everyday life, of course, I'm ready. Because Crypto payments are also very good because we also don't need to carry cash.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I'm ok to be paid in crypto if the payout if pegged to fiat since crypto market is still volatile.
I wouldn't be able to work a good budget, for example, if I'm paid 1 BTC per month today at $6,000 then next month it would be $5,000 or lower.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
When the existing security and facilities already have failed then use crypto in everyday life is not a problem. Thus I think crypto is more practical for use and this will certainly be favored many people to Transact. It's just that it is indeed a function of crypto yet too can look completely at this time because there are still many rejections that occur for crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
The acceptance process of cryptocurrencies has already begun. No one or country can stand against technological development. Ultimately the use of cryptocurrencies in daily life is inevitable.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
I certainly hope so
This is what everyone expects
Does this really mean that the dollar will end?
I think this is a very difficult and unnecessary goal at this stage.

Just like the moon rule the night and sun rule the day, so will bitcoin rule the internet and fiat rule the physical exchanges.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
This is a big yes for me because if can use cryptocurrency in our daily transactions then it will benefit us in many different ways. It can save time, You won't get tired  by falling in line just to pay bills and can make your life more easier. Hopefully every country will give a chance to bitcoin and be legalize everywhere.
Activity: 518
When day come, that I come in the grocery shop and buy groceries with crypto, then I will be ready to use crypto in everyday life. Buying tech and shit is not in everyday use, but buying basic things like food is!
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I am saying that I use crypto in daily life. I tried to buy clothes and repay debts to my friends in crypto.
This is what I like most of all. I am looking forward for mass adoption to apply crypto in more ways
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Of course, I have been studying it for quite a long time, and I know how to use it. Therefore, I will not give up the fact that in my life there will be ways to use a crypto.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

everyone has been very much excited to use crypto in their everyday lives, me too is also ready. The world must be ready for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
I certainly hope so
This is what everyone expects
Does this really mean that the dollar will end?
I think this is a very difficult and unnecessary goal at this stage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
It would surely be strange to use only crypto coins, but after a short time i have certainly got used to it.
So i would say that i am ready to use cryptocurrencys in everyday life.
But until that happens, it will certainly take a long time.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
It seems to me that the introduction of a crypt currency into our daily life will not happen very soon. To do this, there must be a very large number of changes. First of all at the legislative level.
Maybe the use of crypto-currencies on a global scale will not happen soon, but there are countries that legalized Bitcoin as a means of payment, as well as an increasing number of institutions that accept Bitcoin (Altcoins) as a means of payment.
Activity: 164
Such an unstable currency cannot at the moment be fully used with everyday life, for the majority of users, crypto is an opportunity to earn, store and invest. I think very few people consider it as a daily currency.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
in my opinion cryptocurrency is very fast changing so it is impossible to use cryptocurrency for daily payments, for example we sell car at 80 ETH and the price of ETH on that day is $ 200, then the next day the price of ETH becomes $ 180, so we will experience a loss of 10% from our selling price, then I believe crypto is only can used for a few payments because not all payments can use crypto, therefore it's impossible for cryptocurrency to be used in everyday life.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Dollar will dominate the world, crypto can not compare to the popularity and stability of the dollar. How can crypto become a means of paying for people when its price is unstable? Prices can go up 100% or drop 100% in just one day
Pages:
Jump to: