Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 32. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Yeah. It good to use all the country. But before using the cryptocurrency. Check the cryptocurrency information. It best one of the coin. So use it well. It changes your future lifestyle. So people involved in the cryptocurrency. So before use first you understand the crypto. I get more get more information and project work. Soi will mack a plan to work and complete the work on time. So time to work and complete your project work then get more profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I more than ready so far it generally accepted and can be applied to my day to day activities, i prefer it fiat means of payment, i hope soon this will be possible where i can do away with fiat.

I also think that I'm ready to use crypto currency in everyday life. I've been engaged in crypto for more than a year and have become accustomed to the exchange, deposit / withdrawal to the exchange. For me it's even easier than using Internet banking.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
There is not enough infrastructure to use it. How could I pay for a bottle of water in the supermarket? That is the first problem.
And the second problem is price volatility. Fiat currencies are much convenient in this aspect. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I can not wait to see the days that I can easily pay my coffee everyday with my airdrop coins. Then that can be worth to fill some airdrops forms  Grin On the other hand I strongly believe that near future we will see more frequently some labels ( Crypto is accepted) on  markets, coffee shops, mobile phone shops and tech shops.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For now, Cryptocurrency is not advisable to use in our everyday lives because its value is unstable. it will be a chaos in the World. imagine that everyone should wait until the market is green. There will be more problems will occur instead of giving solutions to Economic Crisis. For this reason. it can't replace fiat at all. this is just my opinion only.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
when cryptocurrency is always giving profit for me, I will guide and make crypto is part of my live. Every day I will beside and make bitcoin or altcoin is my main job for getting profit and earn much money.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I would like to pay bills with crypto, currently our country supports local crypto gateway with which I can pay phone, eceltricity etc bills. Other use case for me would be to pay for food and coffee on daily basis. Still waiting for the local adoption.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
my country also cryptocurrency is illegal but I am already used crytocurrency in everyday life.becouse this is one kind of income source of my life.I am used this be carefully & secret policy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Like most people say, change is the only permanent thing in this world, you have to adapt and change. People uses technology and crypto is one from them, eventually people will use crypto more often, more often than we are currently into. It may not took long before everyone to use crypto.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I am ready to use it and i actually using it now daily.
doing trades and investing. but in the daily normal life like buying in different stores?
i am very ready about it but cryptocurrency and the world is not yet ready for it.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
Yes, am ready to use it as a means of payment and also ready to take it from anyone who offer it for payment of service.

But I know fiat can't be eradicate for crypto , cos that is what we use to value is ,if dollar is not in existence any more what are we going to use in value the crypto , so definitely the fiat is much important .
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
In my opinion all that are related to cryptocurrency in the current moment and mainly here in the forum and that lives the day to day, will not have problems of adaptation in the physical or digital world. However it is inevitable when the beginners of the great mass enter this world the difficulties for them will be great as it was a day for us. Regarding the issue of the cryptocurrency issue will be adopted by all and unfortunately governments will not have control for long and this means that governments will have to think about how to add cryptocurrency in their economy or ecosystem.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
It's not that much easy to use in regular life. We need to send and receive payments many times in fraction of secs. Like while buying at local shoes. Even fees are too much over the buying stuff sometime. But it's good when we want to use for big payment.  
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
This will be possible on 2050 but currently most of the governments are not ready to use the day to day life so we will buy and hold for future investment.
Each countries have different Fiat currency so legalization is possible but globalization is impossible in forever. My expectation is stay forever stable currency but reality it is decentralized platform it will not control by anyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Yes, and I am waiting this moment from a long time, I think that we will have to wait a few years, especially in some country that are slow in understanding the potential of such technology
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
Are you ready to get paid in the crypto?

Thanks for the replies.

Sure i am.But  i will not take just any crypto.Same as i don´t want to invest in every ICO.Hoping to see some improving Initial Convertible Coin Offering in the future with real meaning of it.Just like IPO but in crypto world
Activity: 451
I'm ready to use cryptocurrency in daily life and accept my salary paid via crypto tokens, unfortunately my country and global haven't ready to accept cryptocurrecy, blockchain technology must bring new world to us, but not now, we still need to wait and wait the day coming
Activity: 462
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Cryptocurrency became a part of every user and investors life. So i think this is not needed to ask because everyone here should be ready in letting crypto in their everyday lives. I hope soon, bitcoin can be legalized in the whole world.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Those who are in the right place I think are using crypto everyday which they can buy something on the local stores with bitcoin, there are places like this like in Tokyo and some Germany. I haven't been from these countries but somehow I have been using bitcoin almost everyday. The adoption happens little by little so once its going to be widely used, we can all be using bitcoin anywhere.
Activity: 421
I think it's alright to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. Now, for that to be a reality, they should be able to resolve technical issues regarding cryptocurrency such as mass adoption and faster verification time. Also, the stability of the prices.
Pages:
Jump to: