Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 34. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
i think offline money will last for a really really long time
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
For now, I don't think so. I use cryptocurrency only for investment. I think it will still take a long time for using cryptocurrency for everyday as a buying and selling payment system.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
of course, because sooner or later I believe that our daily lives will use crypto, because in my opinion crypto is the future of the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Why not? Virtual life simplifies many things. A currency especially. After all, you can spend a lot of different operations. Which will be safe and most importantly comfortable.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

This will not be taken charge in currently so this discussion will bro change anything bro. Even on investment we are not stable now so there is no way to think these things to get used.
No one will accept the payment and people are not ready too.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

I'm ready to use Crypto. but the dollar ends? it seems impossible because it requires a lot of strength to be able to do that. plus USA will definitely not stay silent seeing it happen. I'm sure that in the future we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis, but fiat currencies will still be there and will not end
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Thanks for the replies.
As long as there is no party responsible for cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is not possible in all countries. As we know, most countries have a reason to ban cryptocurrency to prevent crime, such as money laundering, terrorism funding, and maintain the sovereignty of the country's currency as legitimate payment tool in a country.

It is clear
Activity: 79
Yes I am ready to use cryptocurrency in daily life.Payment in crypto world is simple, easy and transparent. In india it is not valid yet.But other countries accepted it in many ways.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I'm ready but shops are not ready to receive crypto payments and I think we need several years to improve it with mass adoption. We need user friendly apps to send and pey with crypto and shops need POS terminals to accept crypro payments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
yes, why not. because crypto mass use in daily life will be very helpful, but you must know that fiat money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life, it does not mean fiat money like the dollar will end and is useless, but crypto will coexist with fiat money and are interconnected between the two.
copper member
Activity: 434
Yes, I'm ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life.
In my country India, Cryptocurrency is not 100% valid yet and I am also psychologically ready to use it every day. Payment in crypto would be much simpler. The dollar era will never end, its main reason is that the whole world has adopted the dollar. Even prices of all the instruments are also pegged to the dollar. Crypto can be adopted as auxiliary or other currency. There are so many places in the world that instead of crypto you can buy soft drinks, burgers. This will happen in the entire world too soon. We will soon be able to fully utilize cryptocurrency on other daily basis to the crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/

Thanks for the replies.
Pages:
Jump to: