Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 4. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I am ready to do this, it remains only to receive cryptocurrency instead of wages and use it, because I think that as soon as it starts there will be a very big problem in the world as a whole.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I still await for the cryptocurrencies to be adopted or legalized and regulated by at least 80% of all the countries before i use them for everyday life. If Governments should put the necessary protection for the community as users of cryptocurrencies much better for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Although I do not use the crypto in my everyday life, I am ready for it. Honestly, I have been waiting for the opportunity to buy and sell various things for the cryptocurrency. It will be very convenient.
I am sure that the possibility of using cryptocurrency in everyday life will facilitate many areas of life. I think it will be convenient, fast and reliable. And yes I am ready for this.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, we are all set to use crypto every day in our lives,the emergence of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency space has made our lives more meaningful,it has really assisted us to make payment very easy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Although I do not use the crypto in my everyday life, I am ready for it. Honestly, I have been waiting for the opportunity to buy and sell various things for the cryptocurrency. It will be very convenient.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
I am 100 percent ready to use and adopt cryptocurrencies in my day-to-day life, although cryptocurrencies are illegal in my country. I an forced to act what the government and banks want to do with my money. In another word, I am not independent of whatever I want to make use of my money. For instance, I cannot purchase something I like from around the world with fiat money. Even if I am allowed to do so, hassles are involved in the name of security or any other means. With cryptocurrency, I can buy whatever I want from around the world.
Activity: 448
For sure! I am that person willing to adopt crypto in my daily payments. i want to buy ordinary things like food, payments in cafe, buying cloths and so on
Now there is a poor opportunity for doing that. I am that person wants to change this world and accept crypto payments
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Crypto-payments going mainstream is a huge responsibility. Two very important issues need to be dealt with. First, economic which has a lot to do with volatility and the second, technical which has to do with scalability. Decentralization will always be an interesting subject until you hit either of these two walls. What we need are revolutionary solutions that will provide an edge against both problems without compromising on infrastructure. While you may count Dash, Pundi x, coingate, bitpay and a couple of others too, you may be tempted to ask why we haven't gone mainstream yet especially on the side of merchant adoption.

One answer: incentive. Why would a merchant use crypto when the prices fluctuate or when there is no simple way to integrate such solutions into his/her business? But I implore you to try out Modern Finance Chain. Quite a simplified system and the right incentive model to facilitate crypto-adoption on the merchant side of the equation.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Due to how secured and fast cryptocurrencies are, nowadays I have been trying it in my orders made online and it has helped me a lot. I am forever ready to utilize this great opportunity in my everyday life.
Activity: 62
Well, may be I am ready, but I don't think that most of the people are ready for this, and the falling in this year can be the prof of my words
I don't think, that many people are ready to use crypto in their life. There is no stability in the crypto world. Nobody wants to get paid in cryptocurrency, which can lose in value by several times
Yes, I'm ready to use crypto in a everyday life. I had a chance to use crypto I would prefer to use ETH, because this coin is the most useful cryptocurrency at the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Majority of people are ready but space is not mature yet, there are many crypto project with good use case but it need to be developed more to be adopted by the masses, what i am pointing out is that the products are not 100% ready to be used there are bugs that need correction to make the product perfect.
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I think that many are ready. But I'm not exactly sure that the world is ready to use cryptocurrency. With such volatility, it will be incredibly difficult for us to cope and it is too early to think about it
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I think many of us are ready to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment, even considering the fact that governments have not yet legalized cryptocurrency. Even now, some people use cryptocurrencies to buy or sell goods on the Internet, but for now these are isolated cases and need to be recognized by governments for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Well, may be I am ready, but I don't think that most of the people are ready for this, and the falling in this year can be the prof of my words
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Thanks for the replies.

I have long been ready to use cryptocurrency in my daily life and now I'm just waiting for the others to be ready. I hope everything will do as we expect at the moment
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I use it. There are a lot of sites where you can buy equipment and food for cryptocurrency. Of course it's not shopping in offline stores, but at least something.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
For me i am ready on crypto but i think there are so many people aroundthat really didnt even know that this crypto exist. I believe that there are so many people doesn't know how crypto works and how to earn on it. So maybe crypto needs a lot of time to become usable in whole world If I am not mistaken only 40% out of 100% know about crypto and some of them know what is crypto but didn't used it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I'm ready as long as crypto currency is legal to use in my country and in any places that crpto currency is directly accepted. This will not depend upon the users but it will always depend upon the crypto if it could already be use because there are lot of issues that need to be resolve before it can be use freely around the globe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
But there will be difficulties when making direct payments and micro-payments. In addition, cryptocurrency payments are highly dependent on the internet network. Wouldn't it be very difficult if there was no internet network? I think cryptocurrency will be more appropriate as an alternative payment.
Pages:
Jump to: