Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 10. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
using daily, but theres still a very long path to mass adoption. we are getting there very, very fast tho
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yes, I am ready to use cryptocurrency every day. I really like this idea and I am very pleased to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
 Yes, because crypto has become my  daily business and I do most of my buying and selling online stuff through cryptocurrency . have already accepted in my everyday life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
For sure i am willing to accept payment in cryptos for any service i offer but i will not accept all coins, there are some coins I will accept to be paid with and there are some  I will not accept those that have high volatility rate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Basically I am ready )) But crypto market and crypto currency mass adoption still not )) I did some deals using crypto but that was for fun... Looking for time it will be as a rutine )))
Activity: 293
I believe that I can use it as an everyday currency, I practically have my money in the cryptos and I only take out when I have to pay for some service or food in fiat, the rest I still keep in cryptos, of course, my savings are divided by the volatility of the market, but I still rely heavily on the success of the cryptos.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I am looking forward to a day I can make purchase using crypto currency,it will be very interesting having to use crypto in everyday life,so the answer is yes.
Activity: 113
It seems to me that the day is not far off when in which country the cryptocurrency will be used on an equal footing with Fiat, I certainly do not mind using my coins in everyday life!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Well, in some cases ready and some are not , due to the fact you have to wait a very long time to confirm a transaction , of course if you have a good fast projects you can use and bitcoin for example, is not (
i think that one day crypticurrency world will rule the bank system and other systems in the real wordl so this will ahppen
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
i do not tgink taht i am ready gut actually i believe that thisevent will happen soem day as we will make the crytpcurrency world blossom
Activity: 210
Well, in some cases ready and some are not , due to the fact you have to wait a very long time to confirm a transaction , of course if you have a good fast projects you can use and bitcoin for example, is not (
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I think that the next financial crisis can greatly contribute to the adoption of cryptocurrencies and the rejection of the dollar as the main currency. Cryptocurrencies have already come a long way, but they lack legal regulation and approval from the state. I would like to get my salary in BTC or ETH, this is the cryptocurrency of the future and their price will grow over time, as it was in 2017.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yes, I am ready and I am a full-time cryptocurrency lover and worker. I like hard work and I also like my trade. If you take your decision to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, it will be fine as I think. Maybe cryptocurrency will change your lifestyle. Many of crypto loving man now rich. So we will take crypto in our life seriously.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Of course ready , I think bitcoin of course it would be difficult to pay now , but for example Ethereum is very convenient , and very convenient for me than cash!
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
you have a good point here, sometimes i feel awkward when it comes to paying with crypto. we need some time to make it an automatic reaction, we need to reset our neurosystem Wink
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

Thanks for the replies.
I am not ready to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life, as I am afraid of the unstable situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
Of course ready! This is a very interesting direction. But for this also my state must be ready. What, it seems to me, will never happen...
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think it will still take a long time to use cryptocurrency for everyday buying and selling systems, but hopefully in the future because crypto mass use in everyday life will be very helpful, but you should know that paper money will not be replaced. if crypto has been used every day in life.
Activity: 314
Yes,  and why not!?  Cryptocurrency is become the one job for living by others. Why not, somebody earns more of cryptocurrency everyday than fiat so why we wont do it as living.  Only the price varries everyday. For me,  im ready.  Im hodling.  See the future of cryptocurrency in highs and lows.  We still live everyday in that so why not!
copper member
Activity: 995

Thanks for the replies.

We just need a financial system for cryptocurrency. Not exterminators and banks. Credit cards from these organizations. What would quietly use cryptocurrency in everyday life. For now it is too difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: