Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 9. (Read 3524 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Yes, Everyday i am learning something about crypto market and working has bounty hunter .Crypto Is really good platform to invest for our feature .Everybody should learn crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

No need to wait when the dollar era end, maybe survive both and I think in the future, cryptocurrency is one kind of currency which using internet to transact daily and running in applications which serving for our life
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Of course, it might not be that convenient to use yet in our country (slow Internet speeds, limited acceptance) but cryptocurrency in daily usage is what it was meant to be. Once cryptocurrency prices normalize, we will be able to truly utilize a blockchain based, trustless and low fee payment method.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
If stores will accept cryptocurrency, I will use it as a payment, it is more easy than paying in real money, you don't need to be feared to get robbed or pickpocket because your money is in your crypto wallet and have a security
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Yes it is too bad it is developing too slowly for rest of world like in america and Russia and China. In my hometown in Serbia , Belgrade there is opened ATM's for people to have great experince exchanging their goods. So it is good for that to see in many year ahed it wil be all legalised.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Personally, I would really like to use cryptocurrency to pay for everyday goods. But I think it will not be very soon. Where I live in the provinces, people still do not know what a cryptocurrency is and, all the more, have not heard anything about Blockchain technology. In big cities this is much easier. According to statistics, 70% of the world's population do not know what crypto is.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
I think all crypto enthusiasts are ready to use cryptocurrency in daily life. It is our dream to have cryptocurrency in real life.
But the problems: - Will the governments legalize the use of crypto for daily life?
                              - Have all parts in a country supported the use of crypto?

In my opinion, the daily use will be effective if the government legalizes the crypto, and all parts support the use of crypto.          
Activity: 812
I am believe everybody are ready to use cryptocurrency for daily need. But in many cases, the obstacle is on government regulation. Many government still dont have regulation about cryptocurrency and prohibit crypto for payment.
It will happen soon because technology always ahead than regulation
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
To be honest if I'm ready to use cryptocurrency in my daily life it doesn`t mean that people arround me are ready too right? it is need more than just mass adoptoin to make crypto are very usefull for daily usage, at least Crypto need more stable than this before talk like that. and about the end era of dollar or fiat money I think that is impossible to happen, Honestly we can't fight again our goverment right?
copper member
Activity: 56
https://temco.io
If the market is quite stable, at least with an error of 5-10%, then Yes, I would be ready. And what is happening with the market now, does not even make me think about it

While we wait for this, we will be gray (joke). Well, in fact, while it is unattainable interest
All because the main holders of coins like a advantage. And often withdraw money for their needs, or take them to a more convenient for profit coins
copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
If the market is quite stable, at least with an error of 5-10%, then Yes, I would be ready. And what is happening with the market now, does not even make me think about it

While we wait for this, we will be gray (joke). Well, in fact, while it is unattainable interest
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 275
I think that cryptocurrency takes about 5 years for the spread of technology around the world to cross the point of no return, and it could no longer be stopped.
Cryptocurrency opens up too many opportunities and personifies freedom and equality, this is our future, I guess.
We're just hoping that crypto will announce as a new exchange coin so that we can transact day by day in just a small period time.I'm now ready to face because I know it can be a good help for us .
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
In my opinion Dollar era won't end so easy. rather in the meantime lets us use this opportunity to improve and promote the legalized of bitcoin on some country. By using it as a payment for selling or buying something. when a lot of people see this they will become curious and want to try it too. on that way we can increase the people who are using bitcoins as a payment and it will grow stronger when time pass by.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I think that cryptocurrency takes about 5 years for the spread of technology around the world to cross the point of no return, and it could no longer be stopped.
Cryptocurrency opens up too many opportunities and personifies freedom and equality, this is our future, I guess.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think when the whole scalability and restrictions issues are over and lets not start with the volatility rate I think its still young now and it will face so many challenges just like we are seeing now but i think with its community and support things will sure move up with time
Activity: 784
Merit: 6

Thanks for the replies.
Using cryptocurrency for normal life activities, would be an interesting thing to do, most especially for crypto enthusiasts. As a matter of fact, people have started using it, because it is much easier to transact. It is limited to restrictions. It does not have any issue with payment of tax or any other form of duties. Although, it might be disdained by government, but is is in use.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I would love to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life, but unfortunately I don't see how to use them at the moment. Buy chicken from the KFC?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Why not? If it wil be simple system for payments crypto will be using by millions people all over the world and this will make her only stronger
Activity: 42
Sure I'm ready! i hope it's our nearest future!
Pages:
Jump to: