Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 6. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
I am ready using cryptocurrency to fill my daily need if mass adoption happen. Even many obstacle, i am believe mass adoption will happen and people can use cryptocurrency in merchant for shopping
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Yeah sure, I am ready and willing to accept payment in cryptos and I will accept cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum so that i can easily liquidate it in my local currency.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
i do not think that i am ready to use cryptocurrency  in  everyday life because everyday prices are changing and i don t know if i can face with it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The question ready to use the crypto in daily life?" Well I myself will accept this every time. However, in my country, I think that we are not ready yet. The crypto is not legal. There are still some problems and factors that make this not available for daily payment method. So, it is as the investment method only for me including getting some profits for some crypto world activities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I am not ready to use one cryptocurrency in my life, but I believe in its future and I am ready to use it on a par with other world currencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I will always be ready to use crypto money in everyday life if every country legalizes it, because the transactions used are very easy to develop prices are also easily monitored, actually when the dollar is still alive, crypto can also be used together while many receive it
Activity: 196
Yeah, i think I'm ready, the only thing missing is that the suppliers and stores also are, i sued to handle my different wallets as I would use a debit card, so wich that part I would not have problems, besides having them protected with different security measures, I think they would be quite safe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
of course ready, there is no reason for new technology to be present in our lives. Blockchain is one of the right choices for managing our finances in a relevant and transparent manner
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I am ready to use crypto every day. But unfortunately in my country there is no way to spend crypto. But I believe that crypto will be introduced into people's lives.

Do not despair. You can change cryptocurrencies for cash using plastic cards. This can be done in any country.
Activity: 434
I dont understand how people can switch to the electronic purchases for 100%, because we havent solved the problem of power failure. If it happens, the world will stop functioning. Despite this fact, i`m ready
Good point. I didn't think about that. Now people use their computers all the time and we didn't have major power outages. I am also thinking about less developed countries: if the world switches over to crypto, how about them who don't have internet access?
Activity: 378
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately, I'd rather say no. I'm not ready to use cryptocurrencies as a daily means of payment. One of the main reasons is that I consider cryptocurrency to be the means of long-term or middle-term speculations, and I don't understand how people pay for a cup of coffee with ETH which might grow tenfold next week! Now it's only a way of trading on special exchanges!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

It will be a great feeling to see cryptocurrency being used massively for everyday life activities. Being a fan, I would accept it anytime for my biz. But dollar era ending is like a dream that may not come true. Crypto can still be relevant with it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
At the moment no. Almost no shops accept cryptocurrency for payment. People do not want to pay cryptocurrency in stores, because tomorrow their coins can greatly increase in price.
Activity: 476
The cryptocurrency was created to leave from usual money. I think that in the near future we will be able to use cryptocurrency. People will receive the salary in cryptocurrency, to pay purchases and a lot more advantages.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
One problem that cryptocurrency can absolutely solve are the high remittance fees that banks charge for international transfers, which could save around $15 billion a year. Micropayments are another promising application that could disrupt the advertising industry, which is pretty big considering the power wielded by companies like Facebook and Googe.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
I'm sure everyone is ready to use crypto, I'm ready for this, even though some countries still ban use crypto,
I still keep crypto for investment and prepare for a new era of digital currency payment systems in my country.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
In order for people to use the crypto currency daily in their daily lives, there must be a minimum coin volatility. And if the price of a coin constantly jumps up and down, then such a coin is not convenient to use for everyday calculations.
Activity: 308
Yes I am very much ready to use crypto currencies in our everyday life but for sure this will only happen if we can fully connect all the places in the world thru mobile and internet connection because until now we all know that there are still places in world which doesn't have any internet or mobile connection so if ever we will be using crypto currency in our everyday life it will also mean that crypto currencies market value will also rise exponentially.
Activity: 414
I am ready to use crypto every day. But unfortunately in my country there is no way to spend crypto. But I believe that crypto will be introduced into people's lives.
Activity: 238

Thanks for the replies.
almost all countries use crypto, but many crypto that have not been regulated, including my country, Indonesia, maybe for actors or crypto players can respond but those who do not understand about crypto will be different
Pages:
Jump to: