Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life? - page 7. (Read 3524 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Ofcourse every crypto traders wants to use cryptocurrency in everyday life and to be very honest current market is not good and all of the coins are dropping hard that's not a good sign for crypto traders. I don't think so dollar will be obsolete dollar value will remain same. I hope one day we will be able to use crypto currency on daily basis but it will all depends on country to country. Yes I am ready to get paid in crypto provided to be paid in btc.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Yes I am, because I think, using crypto in every transaction is make everything easier. But I never thought that fiat will end, because same like gold we still need it for a traditional transaction
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Of course, I am very ready to use Crypto in my daily life. I have understood Crypto and can use it so that if it is applied in our daily lives, it will be more profitable. And Crypto is always moving and experiencing growth. So this is very good for the future.
Activity: 329
AGATE
You know, I'm more waiting for people to tell me I was right. I told them to buy cryptocurrency, and they wouldn't listen to me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Of course, we are ready because supporters of cryptocurrency are now much more than they used to be and I think that everyone will soon begin to use it in everyday life
Activity: 322
definitely ready, where you always update data in threads and look for new bounties and have good quality tokens
Activity: 504
there are many projects thanks to which cryptocurrency will greatly simplify our lives and I am sure that many more projects will be Invented that will really help us. Therefore, I believe that cryptocurrency is necessary
Activity: 490
I am psychologically ready to use cryptocurrencies every day, but my country is clearly not ready for this, since we sometimes do not accept ordinary money, as it may be a fake bill that you just received at an ATM.
Activity: 238
Certainly. I use it already, to buy a number of products, but as soon as it is available everywhere... Oh, that would be a joy.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
I've been waiting for this moment for years. I am sure that when the government decides to transfer everything to cryptocurrency, its holders receive huge bonuses and privileges.
Activity: 658
Catena X
IK know that cryptocurrency is still not legal in my country. But, I was involved in crypto since a year ago. And so far, i do this and make it as investment and ways fo earning money. However, I only use it for the crypto world transaction, trading, and investing. I don't ever use it for my daily activities payment method because it does not yet support in my country transaction payment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I just believe that a day is coming that cryptocurrency will become a currency that virtually everyone will be using. So if almost everyone has the knowledge of cryptocurrency, then gradually, it is become a world wide thing.
Then i think before that will happen, a regulatory body or some regulatory body would have to come in, so as to protect the rights of investors.
Activity: 182
I like this idea and I wish that this can be pissible in every store and supermarket  of my country
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
I am ready to use Crypto for everything. but the problem is cypto can't be used for it all. there are still many regulations that make it happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, I am ready of course to use only not bitcoin, it is very difficult to use it and other cryptocurrency which has fast transactions Yes, and of course that there were no problems with the state at the same time)
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

Thanks for the replies.
if you want to be a successful trader, you must be ready to use crypto in your daily life. I would like to be able to have a technique to trade well and have an extraordinary experience with crypto. this is certainly not easy for me. even though crypto prices are currently declining significantly, I'm still sure the crypto future will continue to develop
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Thanks for the replies.
Cryptocurrency in my opinion is a good era for life now and in the future, so psychologically I am ready to use it every day, but there are some obstacles when we use Cryptocurrency, one example, now not all people know about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
For now, I'm still not ready because there are still many obstacles in using crypto. But as time goes on, all demands in life will continue to increase, and if cryptocurrency is officially published as a daily transaction, I will be ready if crypto can facilitate the transaction system and can be used anywhere, including inland areas and not make the network internet as the basis of the transaction.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
yes, if the kurp is stable enough cryptocurrency - it will be convenient
plus if there are a lot of payment methods - terminals, applications, etc.
Well, this is possible if the cryptocurrency will be legalized in the countries.
but for now it is not)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
more people are not ready than people who are very ready and already understand cryptocurrency, it is difficult if crypto will be used every day and the price is easily changed. this will cause financial problems that are quite frightening. maybe all is ready if crypto to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: