Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 5. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
I have to be interested in the product itself (vision, use case) to join the ICO as an investor. I have a set of criteria  the project has to pass to invest in it (WP, roadmap, team experience, advisors, total supply, soft cap, fund allocation, social media activity etc.)
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Yes, we need to be selective to every ICO we will join.
We must not just select, we must study every ICO we will join.
we must do research every corner of the ICO and the project.
Team member must be legit, this is one of the foundations of the ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Iam a bounty campaigner and I chose my bounty before promoting them. This is because of the obvious reason for some bounty projects turning out to be a scam. I would not want to be associated with the scam because my friends who may want to invest in any of the bounties I promoted. I go through their white paper and make sure that I understand the concept and also find out what is the product that the project will eventually produce. I will also consider the team members and their qualifications and also will want to know if any of them had been involved in any project before and how did that project fair.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

These sites are platforms for conducting bounty campaigns. Of course, both of these things are related. If the goal is not achieved in ICO, there will be no rewards for hunters. I try to independently analyze projects for participation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Well, of course I see that the project is now a lot of scams , and something to choose a good very difficult, so you have to choose a very, very good project
Activity: 420
After this wonderful year I learned how to choose projects, it became the norm, because in my case it seems to me that all the same today there is a huge likelihood that nothing will change in the near future and we will need to continue working in the same mode.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I think that at the moment it is better not to invest in ICO, because the risk is too great. If you are an investor who is able to distinguish now a fraudulent ICO from a good ICO, then you can take a risk and invest in an ICO, but there is still a high probability that you will lose money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Last year, I was extremely none selective. Then I had a little experience and almost any project gave a good profit. Now the situation has changed.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
At this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc you can find all the bounties by release date (the latter go first). Choose carefully. Over time, with experience, you will be able to recognize obvious scams.
I can give one piece of advice: look at the signature bounty participants on the spreadsheet - the more people with high ranks are involved, the more likely that this is a good project. Experienced people in bad bounty or ico will not participate. So.
Activity: 644
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Of course you need to be selective when participating in an ICO projects because its good to choosy rather than joining an ICO without hesitation. We are doubt in every ICO today because its not okay to ended without compensation from the signature campaign you came. As a user of bitcoin I do not want to waste my time to an ICO who does not pay me back, all of my hardwork will be wasted.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Yes off-course before you participate into any bounty you need to be selective take time to read about that particular projects before you participate why because there are a lot of fake ico now that’s why you don’t need to jump in on any ico you see.
Activity: 350
I spend a lot of time choosing a project for my investments. I need to carefully review the team and technical documentation. A big plus is the past achievements of this team. But I don’t really trust sites that provide ratings for projects. I think they are not too honest.
Activity: 396
general knowledge, the whitepaper is there, the team is there / is clear, the transportation is there, if there is a sponsor it is better, and the most important thing is they show that the sales ICO is in progress
Activity: 378
because I am also a bounty hunter, so before I joined ICO, I had to ensure the interest of the campaign participants because they also have the potential to become potential active investors. if there are too few participants, or the official channels mostly only come from airdrop participants, then I can ensure that ICO does not have active investors and is only inhabited by potentially large dumpers.

Then I also have to look at the validity of the project because it is very important, and starting from a truly valid team, a good project does not only involve one admin in communication and their project is not filled with promises that we even know that it is impossible to compete in the market later.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

of course it must, and an experienced manager who has a big name can make the success of an ico. of course not all
but looking for and sorting it out is necessary in order to get ico that is truly profitable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Very selective.  I have certain connections, so I leverage them whenever I am considering getting involved in a project.  I also evaluate based on merit, not so much sentiment.  Much like other forms of investment, such as equities, cryptos are also in the short term a voting machine, but in the long term a weighing machine.  Price will follow true value, in the long-run.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

You should be very selective now I read a lot of bounty hunters not getting paid and ICO paused and fraud ICO this is not the same ICO we know two years ago where ICO can easily reach softcap scammers have explored the ICO world and they are very good at launching ICO that looks legit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

Of course I look through the resources you have mentioned, but first I look for new projects here on the Bitcointalk forum and some other forums. But after this I learn deeply the project, its idea, product, team, supporters, white paper and after learning the project in complex I make the decision what to do. Of course it takes time and needs some efforts but nowadays it is better not to be in hurry whe choosing the project
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Yes you must be selective in choosing the right ICO to participate for, or else you will just waste your time and money investing in the wrong one. You are responsible for the investments you have made, so do it right. Firstly, try to look for their team if they are legit and active on joining blockchain conferences or public events in this way you are rest assured that they have no intention on running away with the money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Certain. because that is the money I invest. and I don't want to lose my money just like that. I want to invest in the long term and be selective in choosing the ico projeck that is available. now there are too many projects but it is not clear
Pages:
Jump to: