Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 8. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Yes I am really selective in participating in any ICOs out there because I have been in many ICOs which are only fraud and scam which just wasted my time and effort by completing all the task that was assigned to us until the said completion of their ICO, so right now I only select those ICOs who has an actual use in our society.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes if we're not selective we will lose our money, when i want to invest i will read everything about that project if i still confuse about something i will ask my brother opinion and go to telegram channel to give personally question to the team.
Right now I'm still picking, but I still lose money. Although the ICO was successful but its price fell after the ICO ended, all ICOs are now alike, not profitable to investors
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I am very very selective, I spend hours before I decide to participate in bounty. I use sites from first post only to see duration of ICO and end time, for everything else I do some research and I don't listen to users who are saying how great project it is.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
It is a must to be picky on ICO's that we were joining. As a bounty hunter, it is hard for me to accept if the ICO turns out to be  scam. The months of labor will be for nothing. So what I did was to do some research on the ICO so that I won't blame myself in case something bad happen. I always look at the bounty manager first then information about the ICO.

In my opinion, first it is better to see ICO information. Compared to you, you have to see who the manager is. Now the menager bounty is very much you can't see which one is good if you don't first look at ICO information
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I think we should selecting good ICOs before we decide join in ICOs. Right now many scam ICOs and thats why we should avoid from it. Many website give review about some good ICOs and we can use it as second opinion
- Yes, selectivity is essential when we come to ico but I almost do not believe in sites that offer reviews on ico because it's not really reliable, all the parameters to evaluate are probably very clear but some of my friends say that the project has paid to advertise those things, if we are too naive and trust in it, we can easily fall into scam projects. I often trust the members of the group that I am participating in, they provide information and evaluation of the project very clearly, then I will sum up again to choose the projects to invest in or just participate in the bounty
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is a must to be picky on ICO's that we were joining. As a bounty hunter, it is hard for me to accept if the ICO turns out to be  scam. The months of labor will be for nothing. So what I did was to do some research on the ICO so that I won't blame myself in case something bad happen. I always look at the bounty manager first then information about the ICO.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
I carefully selected before joining the ICO. Because there are now a lot of scams ICO appeared. Not all ICO investments are successful and bring us profits. Scammers always make a huge profit to attract you.
Instead I've not invested ico now. I just did a crypto trade every day. I think the ico is now very difficult to look for where the really profitable. not just the ico, the bounty of my campaign we also apply such. because much of the bounty was also a scam, not just the ico or maybe they are the same scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I carefully selected before joining the ICO. Because there are now a lot of scams ICO appeared. Not all ICO investments are successful and bring us profits. Scammers always make a huge profit to attract you.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Yes I'm so selective when it comes to investing in ICO. Although I am not a big investor as such, so with little amount I have for investment I do a lot of scrutiny before investing in any ICO. There are lots of scams in ICOs now, so I'm so selective of any ICO I will put my money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Otherwise, you can not work. You risk your money and if you buy without knowing that, the chances of losing all grow significantly. We do not like this approach.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes ! I am. It is not bad if we investors are being choosy in terms of the project/s we are going to invest, for the reason that there is a chance that we can lost our funds if we invested it on a scam project/s. We must be knowledgeable enough to study first the background of the ICO we are going to invest instead of investing directly even we don't really know how it works or how it can be used for transactions.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I think we should selecting good ICOs before we decide join in ICOs. Right now many scam ICOs and thats why we should avoid from it. Many website give review about some good ICOs and we can use it as second opinion
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
I am the most selective on this forum. I don't invest untill I read carefully white paper, talk with team members, chat in telegram group, check smart contract and ask my friends advice.
Also I compare tokenometrics of different ICOs
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
MASSIVE ICO TIP!!

BUY BITCOIN

HODL

Earn more $$$ than ANY ICO.
Activity: 364
ICO is one of my favorite investment fields. But now, in the crypto market there are many fraudulent ICO. Therefore, to mitigate risk, I always research and carefully select the ICO before investing.
Activity: 308
Now is not a good time for projects ico and therefore it is worth being very tweaked in terms of choosing a campaign for a good result.
Nowadays, in the crypto market, phishing projects are pretty much phishing scams and almost all projects are similar, so we can hardly distinguish them. how fake So I always choose when choosing ICO projects to invest or participate in Bounty
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Of course, it will be totally foolish to jump into every ico around. It will simply mean throwing away money because there are several ICOs out there not worth it. Some projects are completely a waste of time and have absolutely nothing to offer. To invest in any ico, you should consider the team, the product and its use case and finally consider the community as well as project adoptability. If they all check out positively, then it is a good to go project. However, always ensure to do your research.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes I am selective in choosing ICO because nowadays many ICOs are scam. so that before deciding to join for a bounty or investment first research the ICO project. we see the work team and the dev. if the work team is already famous for success and honesty. and I also read the whiteboard what the goal of this project is. And when I think this project is good, I will join. and I also have a telegram group of bounty hunters where we will compete to share info about the ICO project.
Activity: 448
Now is not a good time for projects ico and therefore it is worth being very tweaked in terms of choosing a campaign for a good result.
Activity: 672
We have to be selective because we make investment and don't want our money to lose. I usually research the developers, their teams and what they can add to real life.
Pages:
Jump to: