Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 7. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 28
For beginners in investments, it is better to refuse to participate in the ICO, we do not have early experience, moreover, after the release of tokens on the exchange, you can sometimes buy it much cheaper than on the ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
We have to, its a part of the process in joining, we have to choose the best project with great potential, being selective is okay since its for our own benefits, ofcoarse I don't want my funds to go zero in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
This is the 100% necessary thing for every single investor. Also, the quality of campaigns has fallen drastically in 2018, so accuracy and caution won`t be superfluous
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I spend some time exploring the project before joining its bounty campaign. because I'm going to spend my time and attention for this project and I want to support good projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

yes I am selective every time I want to join a bounty campaign.

so does the investment

I don't just campaign, but for some reason I really believe in ico. I invest.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Check out this article to help choose the right ICO

The Evolution Of ICOs: What’s Changed?

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff
Activity: 770
Of course we have to be selective on any ICO, cause like we all know, there are so many scam project appear during 2018.
If we don't selective, we could end up into a scam project that makes us loosing so much without getting anything in return.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Yes, I am very selective before investing in an ICO as there are many factors in play while selecting an ICO you have to do thorough research about the ICO in which you want to invest as there are N number of SCAMS are going on. The ICO listing websites has a major impact on an ICO. There are lot of websites like ICO-bench, ICO Holder etc.

For quite sometime now I am visiting two websites named List of ICO and Coindelite. Here I found genuine ICOs and not not only these sites list ICO they also provide latest news/blogs regarding the crypto world, information about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Events happening all around the world, Press Release etc.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Yes, I am. But more importantly, I believe in researching a proper ICO in which you can get the profit. The reason why most of the people are selective about the ICO is due to the scams. People easily get fooled by such scams on the internet. Before trusting the ICO, I guess we should trust on the sites were these ICOs are listed.

ICO listing websites have a great impact on the ICO projects, so I guess choosing a wise website will easily gain your trust. There are lots of high-end sites such as ICO-bench, ICO alert, top ICO etc. For a few months, I am visiting these two site called Coindelite and List of ICO and it seems it is quite genuine sites. They not only list ICO projects but also provides news/blogs, press releases, real-time cryptocurrency status etc.

Do give a look at these sites.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
I’m very careful with what I choose, cause I can’t afford to lose my time and money in something that is not worth it. Before I invest in an ICO I check a lot of things about it including those that are behind the ICO. That’s why I chose Cypherium, it is an ICO that is being run by devs from Amazon, Microsoft and Google and its worth the investment. I also have a lot of other ICOs I’m investing.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
I don't invest in ICO is already quite a long time because constantly you can only conclude fraud or just a weak draft. I take part in bounty companies because I will not lose anything except a small amount of time. Choose ICO still stands as the time you will be pointless to waste your!
I am very selective with the ICO's as well because they have been known to scam people of their money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Of course, I and forces spend a lot of time for search of the good project for investments. If to give it it isn't enough time, then you will very quickly lose all the capital. Because in ICO market a huge number of projects which yield the losses to investors.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I am extremely selective when it comes to ICOs, there are far too many scam projects an/or bad projects out there which will never succeed. Research is your friend in this space
Activity: 700
I don't invest in ICO is already quite a long time because constantly you can only conclude fraud or just a weak draft. I take part in bounty companies because I will not lose anything except a small amount of time. Choose ICO still stands as the time you will be pointless to waste your!
Activity: 887
Of course i am.

There are lots of icos with no need at all or scam or definite lose. If i don't be selective i would go to zero in no time.
if we want to profit from investment in the ICO, we really have to be careful in choosing it because actually ICO is not what it used to be where there are now so many frauds at ICO. Besides that, at the moment the market does not support so many ICOs that fail and that makes us really have to be selective in choosing ICO, because a good ICO is not necessarily successful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Of course i am.

There are lots of icos with no need at all or scam or definite lose. If i don't be selective i would go to zero in no time.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Everyone has their own way of choosing. Some people participate in ICO as suggested by their friends. You can read the whitepaper first, visit the website and see the roadmap and in your opinion whether the ICO project can run smoothly, whether or not the hardcap softcap is achieved and whether the ICO project is successful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
I have joined bountyhives and so far they are doing great. Most of their project were successful and bounty rewards were given on time. This shows their professionalism so if one is so selective in joining or investing in an ICO i suggest to visit bountyhives on their ICO projects being introduced. For bounty hunters if you were aiming for a not so high paying opportunity but has  greater chance of receiving rewards then bountyhives is good for you. Though rewards were only being provided by the ICO project team but for sure bountyhives has some part of it also to receive reward for that project.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Well as a Bounty participants I must say this that I am the type that select the kind of ICO's campaign and Post-ICO's campaign I participates in. With all due respect, a lot have turned out to be scam and those that happens not to be scam have turned out to reduce Bounty participants tokens. So this is not what we have control over because there's nobody or platform out there that fights for the right of Bounty participants because we(Bounty Participants) are at the mercy of Bounty Managers and Project Team Managers. After Participating in various campaigns these two set of persons have the final right to what Hunters will receive and they can team up and manipulate the spreadsheet to their own satisfaction. In addition to that, there are some Bounty Managers I don't participate in their campaigns even if the reward is so high because I don't have good experience with them. They either promote fake projects or they make sure they delay distribution and give reasons because they simply don't have ETH for Gas, according to them.
copper member
Activity: 362
Yes if we're not selective we will lose our money, when i want to invest i will read everything about that project if i still confuse about something i will ask my brother opinion and go to telegram channel to give personally question to the team.
Right now I'm still picking, but I still lose money. Although the ICO was successful but its price fell after the ICO ended, all ICOs are now alike, not profitable to investors
To be more secured all our earnings we must be selective to involve in ICO because nowadays they are often scams at the end.You can look the number of participants who involve there or go with the signals for those who experienced more in terms of determining a legit ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: