Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 6. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It's very importanto nowadays to be very selective when choosing ICO project because there are many scams and also genuine project have difficult to reach hardcap. What I'm looking for is a working product or a clear white paper with a concrete project and a solid and trusted team
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Everyone must be selective in choosing where to participate unless you'd just want to do charity to scam ICOs. It's important that you determine whether the project has a good foundation or not. One strong foundation that builds a promising project is a team with great experience and public track records. Another important aspect that you must check is their whitepaper. It must make sense why they must do it in a decentralized way and it's always good if they can show an alpha product.

Couldn't agree more. It's so much better if an ICO project can show a working product. I can observe that most projects just make promises with just raw ideas. There's no really assurance if they are going to develop it or not.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Selective when you join ICO is important because if ICO fails, the project will probably be delayed further, the price of their tokens down to a level that will not allow them to recover. Investors will suffer more losses and lost money for that.

The market is currently at a low level and underrated, so I think it's time to invest. Invest in here you can invest in the altcoin and project available on the exchange. However, when ETH is at the lowest level of the year, it is also time to look for good ICO projects for the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very selective and so should everyone be as well. Because people are investing in every ICO and than saying that everything is a scam. Just look deeper into the project, try to find useful information that will help you to decide if an ICO is legit or not.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Everyone must be selective in choosing where to participate unless you'd just want to do charity to scam ICOs. It's important that you determine whether the project has a good foundation or not. One strong foundation that builds a promising project is a team with great experience and public track records. Another important aspect that you must check is their whitepaper. It must make sense why they must do it in a decentralized way and it's always good if they can show an alpha product.
Activity: 122
Selective when you join ICO is important because if ICO fails, the project will probably be delayed further, the price of their tokens down to a level that will not allow them to recover. Investors will suffer more losses and lost money for that.
Activity: 686
Yes, everybody should I think. Either investing or doing bounty it's very important to be selective because in both cases we are investing our money and time and at last we don't get anything then it will be disappointing for as so the selection of any ico's are must before investment.
the purpose of investing is to be able to generate profits so we must be selective if we do not want to waste assets, energy, and time when investing.
from my personal experience, I am very selective in choosing ICO, and that does not guarantee me to get a good ICO especially if I am not selective it will be more difficult to get an ICO that can give me an advantage.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Yes, everybody should I think. Either investing or doing bounty it's very important to be selective because in both cases we are investing our money and time and at last we don't get anything then it will be disappointing for as so the selection of any ico's are must before investment.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

You should look deeper, analyze the site thoroughly you found because it is not stable inside, or it may be a phishing web for you. But still looking for more patience, do not for the sake of losing your money. Good luck  Grin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.

Now to know exactly the good ICO project to join in is very hard because there are too many project every days. Each person will have their own reference channel. With me, I usually participate projects of KrypitalBounty and Amazix Bounties
I have seen the article accusing Amazix of being a scam. They created the project themselves and launched it, I checked the projects of Amazix were listed in the coinmarket. All fell below the ICO price of 5-9 times, maybe the accusations are true

There are so many bounty that is now really become scammed at first it looks like legit but in the long run its slowly disappears and this is really one of the most popular problem that we cannot really find a good solution. All I can suggest is to research first and be more selective on investing because scammer are always there we need to be more smart so that we can avoid scammer.
Activity: 196
lately a lot of ico programs have ended in scams. we must be careful in choosing a credible ico program. before I participated in ico, I collected information about the developer by reading ann thread, website and itself. Yg
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Now to know exactly the good ICO project to join in is very hard because there are too many project every days. Each person will have their own reference channel. With me, I usually participate projects of KrypitalBounty and Amazix Bounties
I have seen the article accusing Amazix of being a scam. They created the project themselves and launched it, I checked the projects of Amazix were listed in the coinmarket. All fell below the ICO price of 5-9 times, maybe the accusations are true
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
I usually invest when such ICO already has collected a lot of funds or has reached its soft cap already. That way they could start their project.
But still the very first thing I do before investing my money is to check whether or not the team or company behind it is genuine and really existed.
Well in investing n some ICO we really need to be selective because there are so many scammed ICO that can really make us loss, I believe that we really need to research and to be more temperate with regards on selecting ico to invest. Because some good ICO will also have a chance to turn into scam.
Activity: 854
I usually invest when such ICO already has collected a lot of funds or has reached its soft cap already. That way they could start their project.
But still the very first thing I do before investing my money is to check whether or not the team or company behind it is genuine and really existed.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
In such a market, I invest in projects that have already raised a lot of money or invested in them by large investors such as funds. If the project does not collect at least soft cap for the month, then I do not see the point in investing in it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Of course. I study projects very thoroughly before investing in them. Now there are too many scammers. We must be very careful. I allocate no more than 5% of my funds to invest in projects at the ICO stage.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
I am extremely selective when it comes to ICOs, there are far too many scam projects an/or bad projects out there which will never succeed. Research is your friend in this space
in an unstable market, it is better to invest not at the stage of primary collection, but after obtaining the results of the road map.
Activity: 350
I think that choosing an ICO project should first analyze whether its project can be implemented, and then I will participate in their chat community and get more information through communication!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
selective in choosing the ICO is certainly required. without selectively picking the right even ICO can be seen in this time may just continue to meet to the scam. ICO has a lot of great aspects to being considered. There are concepts and objectives clearly in the ICO explained it all in a whitepaper and a team that had a later back and also experience in their field. This will become a consideration that must be considered in choosing the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: