Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you selective when you participating in ICOs? - page 10. (Read 4398 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Project analysis is the first thing you should do as soon as you start thinking about investing. Be more careful and soon you will earn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
I have everything simple. I just buy a table from a person. And I choose what I like from this table.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
To participate in an ICO I have to see their project in detail. I have to check their team and read their entire whitepaper. If they have great teams and advisors, I will join them. but that is not enough. There must be an escrow in it and they must provide ROI to investors and distributors.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Everyone should be selective on where they should participate. Investing in ICO is quite risky these days because many scam ICOs are emerging. What you can do is make sure that you've already done your thorough research about the project. Check their whitepaper, their goals, the problems they aim to solve, the team behind if they have a public track record, and if they can show you a minimum viable product. There are still many that you can do to check if it is promising so it all comes down to your research.
Activity: 700
selective in ICO or bounty is the important thing. When only any follow only in situations such as this when met with a scam then it is natural. from some of the bounty as bountyplatform.io platform provides a fairly complete information. see the manager who runs well easy to follow in the bounty but of course analysis which will be deciding whether the product and whether or not.
Activity: 141
Yes, I'm. Not every ICO in the market will be successful and give benefits to each and everyone. It's not due to the scam, it's due to the competition has raised so much in a couple of years. Finding an ICO will take effort because you have to research as well as study about the project.

Keeping some things in mind before participating in an ICO:

1. Check their social presence, team, whitepaper.

2. Know their product very well.

3. Roadmap planning.

4. Team member's profile. (On LinkedIn)

5. Marketing (A good marketing will gather more people that means more people will trust.)

I mostly follow Coindelite https://coindelite.com/ico-list.php and List Of ICO https://www.listofico.com/

These two sites will give the accurate and trustworthy ICO in the present market. Hope this will be helpful.

All the best for your future participation in the ICO project.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
if you ask whether we are selective in choosing ICO, of course, the answer is yes. because we all know if we are careless at participating in an ICO, of course, the potential for us to get a scam project is very high because now there are so many ICO projects that have emerged. so ICO is as careful as possible so that you can benefit from the ICO project in the future.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
I always choose ICO projects before engaging in bounty or investing. Because when you participate in a bounty or bad campaign, the manager always talks in a very confusing way and works very badly. So I always choose carefully before engaging in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
That is right i'm very selective when i participating in ICOs, as an investors i really see to it that their website, whitepaper, roadmap, and the team are really have more experience and responsibility to their work so that their token will listed in many exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
It is very necessary to be selective in the ICOs on the market. Not all of these ICOs are worth joining. Investors must read and study about the project, its idea, product and team members before joining its ICO. This helps to reduce the risk of losing your investment to a project which has less capabilities of succeeding.
Activity: 448
I think this question would bear to all crypto enthusiast, maybe all of us are selective in participating ICO surely, there is none of us wants to be in the fraud ICO right? So, this just means that all of us wants promising ICO and we should select ICO's that is trusted, well planned, and has a potential for success.
Activity: 350
First things first, you should have to put that one in your mind. Selecting the best and most promising ICO must be your top priority before you participate in its bounty or invest money on it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
There are many popular sites are available like Bountyhive,Bountylord that gives the ICOs announcement their duration time etc.
I want to know that how you select an ICOs to either participate in it as invester or a bounty campaigner.
Preferably as bounty participant, I don't want to risk my money in ICO that I don't know if it sure that it's not a scam, I rather risk my effort and time because it's better than not doing anything
copper member
Activity: 38
In the last few months I am very selected on the ICO that I was joining. I always read the whitepaper, the team and the token metrics but now I believe the ICO is dead because of market condition since as we can see most of the hyped icos are dumping so better wait for the exchange than to buy on the ico .
Activity: 644
you need to be extremely careful and selective when choosing a project. This is especially important now, when many projects are scammers.
copper member
Activity: 266
As far as i can tell, a correct selection is very important, otherwise you invest very quickly in a scam ico. Therefore, you should always, before investing, find out more about the ico. Only then can you be sure that you do not lose your money.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Yes, I am selective about ICOs and I think everyone should selective too, otherwise, you won't make a profit from it. Bountyhive is a bounty managing team, but they brought some great ICOs like dropil, bitwatt, 4New, and others. A very few ICO was failed under Bountyhive management, But You always have to researchful before joining in any ICO projects. I don't know about bountylord.
Activity: 69
let me also ask
are you selective when investing in Business ?
ICO are different different and seeking community funding
so one has to be selective
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
It is impossible to do without careful selection, unless there is a desire to earn money.  Don't really trust sites with ico ratings, it's always better to take a look yourself.
Activity: 420
Incidentally site Bountylord this is the most the first site on which I sought my the first bounty) as the recently I went on this site and was extremely disappointed. He changed the bounty there aren't exactly like they were before. There's nothing to choose. And so of course when choosing a bounty use such sites, and sites ICO ratings,
Pages:
Jump to: