Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know! - page 12. (Read 1667 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
In the best of times, investing in ico was not always a successful undertaking, but now it looks even more dangerous, so I would abstain Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
No, and I have not. I think they are too unpredictable. Most aren’t open to US investors. Often the price comes down after ICO below the ICO price. They are hard to buy. Not one is the same process as the other. I don’t think the risk is worth the potential as it will take a long time for BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, EOS and XLM to catch on, let alone some niche ICO.

So how are you investing at the moment ?
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
No, and I have not. I think they are too unpredictable. Most aren’t open to US investors. Often the price comes down after ICO below the ICO price. They are hard to buy. Not one is the same process as the other. I don’t think the risk is worth the potential as it will take a long time for BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, EOS and XLM to catch on, let alone some niche ICO.
I am not currently investing into ICOs, I am now more focused on collecting more Bitcoins. But I try to earn some tokens in signature campaigns. (I am doing it for few years and this year is the worst one.)

Collecting more Bitcoins is same i do at the moment because the 8k at the moment is still a cheap price if you look 10 years ahead Wink
Investment rise on IEO for any projects. 2018 ICO are scams and scammers took that benefits. I didn't invest in ICO, I'll do in IEO if do in future.

I would be carefull to say all ICOs are scams, as i invested myself in ICOs that launched succesful products. Or do you say such negative things as you launch a STO currently  Grin just checked your webiste Wink
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Investment rise on IEO for any projects. 2018 ICO are scams and scammers took that benefits. I didn't invest in ICO, I'll do in IEO if do in future.
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
Initial exchange offering [ieo] is the new trend ... investors like my self don't trust teams offering icos.. plus if you ever change your mind and decide to do an ico.. make sure it's an exchange with a good reputation
Without any doubt I am still investing in crypto projects and in ICOs as well. It is pretty hard to find good projects that are not holding an IEO but it is possible, you just need to invest some more time in searching for them.

Yes i do think their are legit project and as you said and i mentioned that to some one else too, you have to to perfect research and take your time. I believe that then you are able to find great projects Wink
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Currently ICO projects are no longer paying attention. ICO projects often do not bring positive confidence to investors now. If you want your project to be successful, please contact the exchange companies such as Bibox, Gate.io, MXC, Huobi global, to get support for IEO. If your project is not qualified, you will not be able to promote it.
You should try contacting them to find out the shortcomings of the project.

I do agree especially on the core problem you named which is "no positive confidence to investors" i think ICOs can still be successful but they have to do much more public relations meaning talking to investors explaining everything, answering question etc. Thats the only way to gain trust back into ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Without any doubt I am still investing in crypto projects and in ICOs as well. It is pretty hard to find good projects that are not holding an IEO but it is possible, you just need to invest some more time in searching for them.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Well, ICOs are down and are not paying as before so this already has a negative effects on there project. I do participate in in ICOs but not as for.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
I am not currently investing into ICOs, I am now more focused on collecting more Bitcoins. But I try to earn some tokens in signature campaigns. (I am doing it for few years and this year is the worst one.)
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
ICO era is over, now we meet IEO era, Many people prefer investing in IEO than ICO because IEO is most hyped and the chance to get profit is higher than ICO.
Thanks to the IEO that make people interest to invest in cryptocurrency again...
Also, IEO is a new way to double your money...  Grin
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Hey guys.

Let me know.

Currently ICO projects are no longer paying attention. ICO projects often do not bring positive confidence to investors now. If you want your project to be successful, please contact the exchange companies such as Bibox, Gate.io, MXC, Huobi global, to get support for IEO. If your project is not qualified, you will not be able to promote it.
You should try contacting them to find out the shortcomings of the project.
Activity: 854
Because it is too ICO project that ends with a SCAM, it will be better if the project owners to think of a more tangible way that can be shown to investors if the project they currently have is not a Scam project.
Maybe if indeed the project carrying out the ICO is real, of course all of this will restore the trust of the Investors to be able to participate at ICO with great enthusiasm.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
at this time I have not invested in ico, because all ico have experienced a very drastic drop in prices when entering the market, I prefer to buy on a new exchanger
I have never invested in ICO, I am still afraid to invest in ICO. but now I don't have the capital to take part in the ICO, if I have capital, I will invest in ICO BCNEX.

I Like your point because i do the same. I do invest in projects that are worth it and after doing a proper research i believe finding good ICOs is possible dont you think so ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
In my list I don't have ICO who are willing to invest anymore it because they can cause only a problem to me ICO because a lot of scam happens.

IEO is more the choices of the people and even me I recommend to invest or to choose the IEO now it can help to our money to grow .

Choosing ICO now is a crazy thing and we know ICo before is risky but now they become very risky and this a friend reminder to everyone.
ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Thats what i was thinking too. The risk to scam and get really fast money is the same with IEO as we never know how carefully the exchanges evaluate the applicants. A ICO needs to explain itsfelf for a longer time and needs to build a community and that what its all about Wink
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I have never invested in ICO, I am still afraid to invest in ICO. but now I don't have the capital to take part in the ICO, if I have capital, I will invest in ICO BCNEX.
Pages:
Jump to: