Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know! - page 13. (Read 1667 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
The only ICO i invested 150$ in this year is miracle tele project simply because on confused how good the project is ,very real with great idea ,better than bubbletone project ,I will only keep invest in any project if its worth it
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.

Thanks for the Feedback, do you think that the trust can be gained back?
Activity: 6
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
For now I am not investing in ICO, and now i am prefer to invest in the IEO. IEO is more simple than ICO and i think invest in IEO project is more profitable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
for ICO it is still unpredictable, many investors think that choosing the IEO rather than the ICO should be a lesson for the ICO team they have a lot of thinking about going to projects that are more modern and certainly avoid the SCAM. so the problem of revival is still unpredictable.
Activity: 10
I believe that epoch of ICO's gone. Especially after so huge amount of scams.
The days of ICO are gone and dont think it will be back in the days of crypto as we are getting advance in every day by day activities , ieo has taken over from ICO which even prevent investors from being scam by unknown developers .

I dont even think about it for second time if I should invest as the time for it has gone , its glory days has gone and forever it shall but now we are in IEO stages which I believe will at least try to drive the community clean .

may i ask which IEO Platforms you suggest as i could see you promote a project from Kasackstan doing an IEO.

I would be interested to know which IEO Platforms you suggest for an upcoming project Smiley
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
The days of ICO are gone and dont think it will be back in the days of crypto as we are getting advance in every day by day activities , ieo has taken over from ICO which even prevent investors from being scam by unknown developers .

I dont even think about it for second time if I should invest as the time for it has gone , its glory days has gone and forever it shall but now we are in IEO stages which I believe will at least try to drive the community clean .
Me personally, I'm investing in IEOs instead. The fact that IEOs are on trend and ICOs are becoming more and more boring with old concepts, unnoticeable amateur team and unreal white papers... Yes market's up trend will take ICOs back but it's not the right time yet. Bitcoin should move higher to attract old and new investors. Since old investors have already know about ICOs situation, new investors are very important.

Thank you for your Feedback,

The question i am asking myself is, that the IEO gives the exchanges to much power and as they want to earn money too reports have been coming up that wont be safe hitting scams in the IEO process too.

I do agree that most ICOs have been really bad lately. The whitepapers and especially the websites look so bad that only amatuer could have done it.

I think it just takes more time to find the right ICOs dont you think so? -
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
Me personally, I'm investing in IEOs instead. The fact that IEOs are on trend and ICOs are becoming more and more boring with old concepts, unnoticeable amateur team and unreal white papers... Yes market's up trend will take ICOs back but it's not the right time yet. Bitcoin should move higher to attract old and new investors. Since old investors have already know about ICOs situation, new investors are very important.
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
Pages:
Jump to: