Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 14. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 01:15:09 AM
By and large, I’m trying to guess how promising this or that project is.
Yes, especially after the last update of the interface. It has become much easier to make transactions.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
hi, I use the mew wallet , I think it is very convenient, but I do not keep a lot of money there for security reasons, you should always think about it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
MEW is currently the most popular e-wallet to store ERC-20 Token, so I still use MEW to receive Token from ICO project owners. The MEW is now considered as a safe, convenient and very popular wallet to store Token for bounty participants as well as investors.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:53:29 PM
Hell no!!! Got too many negative reports in a short while, now I stick to imtoken and metamask. And I am so good to go!!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 27, 2018, 07:43:29 PM
Yes, I'm going to switch to ENJ Wallet, but I'm just curious about things. And IMO, why don't they keep working on MEW since it was working very well, right?
I am not really sure they don't keep on working or developing the MEW. Till now, I have no problem when using it as the most used wallets for my ERC20 coins. I think it is only an issue and maybe it is a strategy to promote the mycrypto for a new product.
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
If you watch out, but there are other wallets indeed
Activity: 116
August 27, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
yes i am still using MEW tho ugh the platform has seem to be vulnerable but it's best to access your MEW account through other wallets such as Eidoo
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 27, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
I stopped using MEW after seeing it getting hacked multiple times. mycrypto.com is a split company from MEW and they have a offline wallet that has a MEW look-alike user interface and menus but with lower security risks.
I think those hack accounts or news coming out is just the mistakes of its beholder. I'm still using mew and I've never experienced any hacks resulting of losing my coins inside.  It is just the way we take good care of our wallet,  visiting unsecured site or phishing site will also lead into hacking.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 27, 2018, 07:19:19 PM
indeed some of the founders and developers of MEW made new wallet providers under the name MyCrypto and this happened a few months ago. don't worry, because both are safe and I still use both. if you are afraid, then you can use other wallets, such as metamask, electrum, coinomi, jaxx and hardware wallets.

I hope when they finish we'll get another good alternative. The most important thing is that it would be as safe as possible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 27, 2018, 07:12:35 PM
I stopped using MEW after seeing it getting hacked multiple times. mycrypto.com is a split company from MEW and they have a offline wallet that has a MEW look-alike user interface and menus but with lower security risks.
copper member
Activity: 322
August 27, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
yes i am using it , i have my coins in mew and i do not want to transfer it to another account, i believe in mew wallet and i do not have any problem in MEW.
it is always better to use mew than any other wallet.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
Yes I'm still using myetherwallet (MEW) until now because I'm still newbie when it comes storing ethereum and other tokens. I don't know what is the other crypto wallet that can use to keep cryptocurrency safelly aside what I'm gonna used now MEW. Eventhough it is oftentimes maintenance is there I believe that they can survive eversince.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
Yes I’m using Myetherwallet
For me it is the best Etherum erc-20 wallet and it’s equal to none with its features and security as well

Their developers keep working hard to ensure every wallet hodlers of Myetherwallet is safe and secure
All you need to do is avoid phishing link and avoid compromising yourself
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I still using mew and it was safe even if they built another wallet I'd rather choose again mew don't get me wring they built a good platform also but I'd like to use is mew all over again but if you are afraid to use then try metamask you are just going to import you private key or json file on that and you'll have you wallet don't afraid to risk anything life is pure of risk.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 07:06:21 PM
This is still the best wallet, even though I heard that they have some internal problems that are happening. But that does not mean that developers will not stop their services in the near future.
Activity: 321
August 27, 2018, 07:05:36 PM
yes I still use mew to store crypto money because it is still trustworthy in my opinion compared to other wallets, and the integrity of other wallets is less in my opinion
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
August 27, 2018, 07:01:57 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?
Yes i think even MEW is not maintained anymore still safe, And i already use MEW about more than 1 year and all fine, Install metamask and access your MEW from that for better option, or also access your MEW using JSON file to make sure all safe, not using private key because you can wrong paste
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 06:58:15 PM
If you are not sure about the security of MyEtherWallet, my advice is, you only need to combine your wallet with Metamask.
Activity: 350
August 27, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

For me, MEW is still working fine and I have no issue regarding it's security and the usage of my wallet. I am still using MEW for the erc20 tokens I am investing and the security should be kept by me.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:45:17 PM
Since I discovered Imtoken app and imported all my eth wallets into the app, I hardly ever visit MEW again, It is almost needless since the app does virtually everything that will be need MEW for, it was good using is as my first Etherium wallet, was complicated earlier though
Pages:
Jump to: