Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 16. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I still use myetherwallet. It is more convenient for me to use than any other wallet. I am only concerned with the way most people have experienced hacking repeatedly. But I still prefer MEW.
Activity: 123
August 27, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
should be fine until they make a radical change in the system, remember that they are only facilitators and all the necessary information is stored in the blockchain, so far it should work well, but it is also good to take into account measures for migration, because sooner or later it will be necessary.
Activity: 283
August 27, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
In my personal choice MEW is a nice wallet to use. It’s easy to use and you just need to add a hardware wallet to it for example, Ledger nano S. It’s also untouchable from hackers.
Activity: 80
August 27, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
MEW is still reliable wallet for now, but I found some other Ethereum wallet more easier to use the likes of IMT. It also cost more Eth to send out token from MEW compare to IMT.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
August 27, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

myethereumwallet is nice and i think that you might find it necessary if not you may give it up any minute so why not to try
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
Why not? I am still using ethereum and mew and I don't see any reason to switch my mind to another way to transfer tokens and ethereum. Can you suggest something instead of MEW?
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
For now, I'm still using MEW to store all my ETH and ERC-20 tokens and seem like everything is still fine for me Smiley. All my ETH and tokens are still safe without knocking at the door by hackers because I always try to keep my PC safe with good antivirus software and a hardware wallet as well. LOL.
know a lot of people who are stillnusing mew and they feel comfortanble about it so i dpsee nothing wrong in this wallet
yes i agree i still have some friends who are happy to use it this wallet so they have no regrets about it why not to try
Activity: 283
August 27, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
In my opinion there are many issues regarding the use of MEW but it’s highly used because of its compatibility with all ERC20 tokens that helps to make easy of its transaction. It’s also doing well to prevent hacking.
August 27, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

myethereumwallet is nice and i believe that you will hot be disappointed in it so you may try and see if you like it
Activity: 350
August 27, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

in my opinion it is one of the best wallets and you can rely it as i think that the team that is behind it is perfect
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
August 27, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
For now, I'm still using MEW to store all my ETH and ERC-20 tokens and seem like everything is still fine for me Smiley. All my ETH and tokens are still safe without knocking at the door by hackers because I always try to keep my PC safe with good antivirus software and a hardware wallet as well. LOL.
Activity: 225
August 27, 2018, 03:53:56 PM
Personally I use MEW frequently and did not face any problem with it yet. It seems quite secure wallet to me. The best thing about it is the simplicity. It is very easy to handle.
Activity: 56
August 27, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
I have heard that MEW is facing hacking problem and many get victimized. I am yet not sure they have resolved it or not. My advice would be not go for it as it has security issue.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
right, because right now I use it more easily and do not require gas costs to deliver on the exchange or other etherium addresses, at this time pishing often occurs and this I feel safer.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 07:08:17 AM
I continue to use MEW. Also I consider it very good wallet for storage of tokens, but not ETH.Bolshiye the sums in ETH on him involve swindlers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 07:05:06 AM
Of course, I also continue to use MEW since this resource still works and has been working for a very long time, unlike other resources that are available today in the internet, I think that this is a normal reaction of people because it is MEW that has been checked many times by people for strength.
Activity: 31
August 27, 2018, 07:04:25 AM
A lot of people are still very engrossed in MEW due to its goodwill and the level of trust it has attained from the users in the market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 27, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
Yes, I am still using MEW. Even I use Mycrypto, Metamask. But after MEW vulnerable issue when I need to access into my wallet when I go to their social site to see have their any technical issue or not. I think Metamask is good to identify the fishing site. save yourself will be the safe wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
As you said, they are not wallets as most people think but gateways so that does not matter much, I use it with my hardware wallet and it is fine for me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 27, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
if they will develop a new platform to enhance the security.
it would benefit the community.
however there is still no official news on that.
but i wish it could lessen the hacks and phishing reports.
and i use MEW though
Pages:
Jump to: