Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall? - page 2. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 06:57:06 PM
maybe what you mean is, do you believe bitcoin will fall? while more and more users. bitcoin falls is part of the pattern cycle for bitcoin. but I believe bitcoin won't die. I still believe in this popular technology and grow into a new currency. it's just that all need time to be accepted in all countries of the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
for almost the entire year of 2018, several factors have besieged the price of bitcoin and  have kept it stagnant at a range of price between $6000 and $7500 but it is all part of the forces that will always exist when great things want to come into existence. that does not in any challenge the existence of bitcoin rather it only fights the price not to be what is speculated of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
I don't think bitcoin will fall because digital currencies are being accepted by some platforms like Amazon and other online marketing platforms so even though most people are making the speculations that bitcoin will fall as soon as the total supply has been mined. bitcoin will surely increase in value once the total number has been mined and it is legalized in more countries causing the increase in demand for bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 09, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
I saw your writing, you made it when at the end of last year. after seeing the current reality, it turns out that it is true that people say that the price of bitcoin will fall. but if you say that question at this time, I will give an answer with my speculation, that the price will not fall again. I see your graph, maybe currently the bitcoin address chart is increasing because many people are investing on the cheap price compared to the end of last year. and I am sure that when the demand is greater than the supply, the price will go up and will not decrease.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
The graph shows the trend of bitcoin as at last year. Infact last year was really a crypto year. Everything was on the rise. Its quite unfortunate bitcoin is facing hard times this year. However, the point with which bitcoin has got to so far this year, I don't see bitcoin to be dropping again. It will rather experience a rise in value if this year is to repeat the fate of last year's trend. Bitcoin is no longer going to fall and it will never collapse.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
I am always optimistic that bitcoin will grow to the moon and the whole universe and i never entertain the fact that will  fall, never. We can never tell the factors that may come that will affect its price  but  bitcoin will manage to stand the test of time and rise once again in its right time.
as long as they still have the trust of bitcoiners, I'm sure btc won't fall. fluctuations are a natural thing and longer user increases, we can imagine that bitcoiner is only 1% now, how about when it reaches 50%?
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
I never thought that bitcoin would fall, there was no reason for bitcoin to fall. I am sure bitcoin is growing in the years to come. We just need to be patient and just wait until bitcoin prices start to stabilize again. Bitcoin has great assets in the future, so it's not wrong if many people trust it and participate in bitcoin investment from year to year.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
October 09, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
Who say bitcoin will be fall, look again at crypto and bitcoin price last 5 year, maybe we are more lucky when seeing bitcoin at higher price right now, just give space time for bitcoin to recovery and back to higher price at $20,000.

many believe that bitcoin in the future will always develop, and that bitcoin will not fall. but at this time btc began to slowly develop little by little
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
I am always optimistic that bitcoin will grow to the moon and the whole universe and i never entertain the fact that will  fall, never. We can never tell the factors that may come that will affect its price  but  bitcoin will manage to stand the test of time and rise once again in its right time.
Activity: 532
October 09, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
Who say bitcoin will be fall, look again at crypto and bitcoin price last 5 year, maybe we are more lucky when seeing bitcoin at higher price right now, just give space time for bitcoin to recovery and back to higher price at $20,000.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
In my first days in crypto, I can say its yes, I just treat it like a regular coin, but as time goes and I begin to search and study it, all cryptos are based on bitcoin. When bitcoin becomes high all other crypto become high too, when it is low, all other become low, so people and the devs will never let bitcoin to fall, many people will do everything to sustain it.
Activity: 392
October 09, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
The increasing number of unique wallets is mainly due to the high number of people signing up for bitcoin wallets. I believe bitcoin will not fall regardless , the world of bitcoin needs more people to subscribe to bitcoin so the value of bitcoin can moon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
There are more than one million registered wallets, more less %53 marketcap dominancy, $3,580,724,521 last 24 hours market volüme.. How can it fall? We are talking about the biggest and oldest and and strongest coin. Everything has started with the bitcoin and blockchain and the altcoins followed it. So i would never talk about the fall.   
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
Bitcoin will not fall that easy. They need more then banned and fud to bring down bitcoin. It just more to speculation to bring bitcoin down but bitcoin never fall down instead it still growing strong this year.
bitcoin falls because of the price dropping down there is no increase so this year is quite disappointing for bitcoin users yes I can't blame who else I am enough like this
Activity: 616
October 09, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
I believe that bitcoin won't fall, now bitcoin is starting to rise again, I'm still thinking positively about bitcoin,
I'm sure bitcoin will skyrocket, as long as the internet still exists, bitcoin will also continue to grow, despite
the many pros and cons of bitcoin but bitcoin is a strong coin so it can't fall
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
I also think that Bitcoin will go up. We have reached a goal and I think Bitcoin is ready to go up. Now all that depends on those who manipulate the market of course. The big portemonnais have a lot of influence on the market so everything can happen.
The positive motivation will lifting up the fear we felt from facing this risky bearishness and accurately good contribution indeed. Somehow, we imagine how fast and reliable bitcoin to surpass the struggles while a big whales manipulated the market. At least when the market shows a bountiful development on prices, then we must believe that bitcoin will not fall. And being too hopeful and optimistic for its consistent arisen.
Activity: 154
October 09, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
Bitcoin can fall to another $ 3,000, but support of 3k dollars seems to me to be absolute and Bitcoin cannot break through
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 09, 2018, 03:58:11 AM
I also think that Bitcoin will go up. We have reached a goal and I think Bitcoin is ready to go up. Now all that depends on those who manipulate the market of course. The big portemonnais have a lot of influence on the market so everything can happen.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
Not sure until now I'm still stay positive, this time price of bitcoin is getting down, but I'm still sure and hopes if bitcoin will rise again, because bitcoin will not fall that quickly.
Activity: 210
October 09, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
right now I can say the opposite with confidence - Bitcoin will only grow. we groped that bottom and are ready to fly up
Pages:
Jump to: