Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 17. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think the big percentage is that they will come back later in the year. As the Cryptocurrency market is moving slowly, investors are worried that the value of coin is less likely to hit the bottom. If that happens, maybe the value of the coin will have a huge breakthrough in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

No one is sure and to be honest, not everyone will have the same answer. Some will say yes, but others no. I, on the other hand, say no because the market is that unpredictable but based on the trends of the graphs, it's possible that the bull market will occur next year.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
No, I’m not sure that he will return this year, but I’m sure that the market will start to grow in 2019-2020 Wink
2020 has a bunch of events within that year, i think that crypto will be doing fine this year till then.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
No, I’m not sure that he will return this year, but I’m sure that the market will start to grow in 2019-2020 Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Yes im confident we can see green market this year so we must hold any coins what we have or regrets happens.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Looks like this year won't happen like last year because price movements up to now don't seem to be a big pump on Bitcoin so we expect prices to be the same as last year if there are many who expect things to start now many investors buy Bitcoin and save it but the reality is not .
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
The crypto market source is awaiting  to come back by considering its performance for the previous years. The crypto currency is leading the global economy to convert in to a digital one and reinforcing it by the help of the modern technology. The block chain technology ensures its entire system secure and transparent. its popularity is wide spreading  world wide due to its attractive features.Every body is expecting that the year end period will be a better one for the crypto market to move a new pace.
Activity: 336
I am not sure but i hope that this will happen soon. To my mind, it is obvious that this will happen but i don't know when  exactly . i have heard that some experts think that this will happen until the end of 2018
Activity: 126
I'm not sure that the cryptocurrency will recover by the end of the year. But everyone so often starts talking about it that I start to believe in it. Always need to hope for the best.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I think it is not necessary to draw an analogy with last year.The past is called the past) let's See what will mark the end of this year but I think that the market will not change dramatically.We adhere to the strategy of waiting Grin
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I think what happened last year might not happen this year ending, because as of last year by now a lot of people are embarking on trading cryptos, there were many signal groups and stuffs like that, but this year such activities is yet to start, I think this year ending a lot of people are afraid to invest into crypto space or to engage into trading, So i guess one of the thing that can make bull run to happen is the ETF getting approval but that is not happening yet unless it happens i don't think we might see bull run soon.
Activity: 308
Elliott waves analize show the possible start of 1st bull wave, must be proved during next month.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, it's really true. Many altcoins would go up in the end of the year. No any bull market in the end of the year, I think. Just green days.
Activity: 392
Personally, I am not sure that this year we will see a full-fledged market reversal. Everyone is waiting for this, and as we are used to observe that the cryptocurrency market does not like predictability) I am ready to wait until the last.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Let's see how it will go further. I don't think there will be a big rate growth at the crypto market before new year but it will go up for sure anyways. Most probably next year market will become stable and we will observe a real growth.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
Market and economic condition are not good as well, this is probably caused by Battle market between the US and Chinese.
Crypto market also be affected, if some investor go to the crypto world maybe the price will go up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
To be sure that the market will return, I would not, but I think that in early 2019 will turn at least and start again bullish trend
I also think so, this year hardly anything shines for us. At best, growth may begin before the new year. but time will put everything in its place
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
I am not sure that the end of the year will increase for the cryptocurrency market, because the economic conditions in 2018 are very different from 2017
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I'm fairly confident that 2019 will be a good year for crypto. Just a gut feeling though.
Activity: 448
not only do I want the market to recover again this year but everyone wants it and as I hear all believe that by the end of this year there will be a pump of things between confidence and hope. let's analyze and keep on fighting don't stick with the market, the rest we have to get out of the downturn by bringing results to the future.
Pages:
Jump to: