Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 16. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
for a few months the market was unstable and almost all crypto had a low price and I thought it was too long for us to wait for the market to recover, but I believe that the market will soon recover again at least until the end of the year
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I do not think Bull run is coming this year. I believe that maybe near the end of 2019 we shall see more up trend, now the same money is going round and round in the market and the exchanges are just riddled with day traders, bots and also pumping and dumping groups. So a few people are winners and most are losers at this point. Only the good projects that survive the bear run in the future will get injection of real investment money from outside and they will grow in value. Now unless you day trade, tether, catch the pumps in pump groups and take profits, you cannot win in this market unfortunately right now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The market will be back at the end of this year, but unlike last year being up so high. This highly anticipated and many people that at the end of the year the price will increase. Certainly, there have been many people who now hold the coins and they are also ready to sell it when the price has gone up. And my hope is also at the end of this year the coins could go up.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It is the prayer of majority of investors and traders. We are expecting a significant reversal of the market any time soon. Some coins have already shown good signs and i think it is in the right direction to a bullish market.
Activity: 280
We are only hoping that the market will come back at the end of the year , we could not say or predict that the market will rise up this year, so we will just continue to work and wait for further improvement of the market and believe the marjet will really rise up.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I really want to keep it that way, the bulls will come and we'll have a long way to go, but I'm not sure what the growth will be significant, most likely we will grow up, and then again will the waves and no serious growth is not. There is no strong news that would please investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
My vision nothing changed at end of year.
Any time when crypto start rise some one drop him
Activity: 77
This is difficult to say! But i think the market cannot come back like the end of 2017. In my opinion, downtrend time will continue to 2019.
there may be opportunities to rise but only a few percent, to rise again high in my opinion requires a long time, because seeing the current conditions that often go up and down. so it's very small the possibility of a high increase tends to increase only a few percent and that also increases slowly. except for a lot of positive news circulating there is a possibility to rise high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This is difficult to say! But i think the market cannot come back like the end of 2017. In my opinion, downtrend time will continue to 2019.
Activity: 270
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Some hodlers already selling their coins, some quit because of the long bearish market, they thought it is tiring to wait for so long that no one knows if it's coming, although we have seen little recoveries.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
I'm not sure it will come at end of this year. We can't know when it'll come until it already comes, it's too hard to make the prediction of this market, it's not like forex, stock or gold market.
All of those markets are very hard to invest in because they have unpredictable prices. Crypto is a healthy market to invest in.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
There's no certainty of that. If there were any hopes in the middle of the year, then in the end I do not even hope. Over the past year, we have seen gradual growth, and this year we have seen a gradual decline. Most likely we will wait for the next year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I think BAKKT could produce a bit of a pump but the market wont truly turn bullish until new money floods back in.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I'm not sure it will come at end of this year. We can't know when it'll come until it already comes, it's too hard to make the prediction of this market, it's not like forex, stock or gold market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

maybe it could have happened like last year there was an increase at the end of the year but until now no one can know for sure the most important beliefs and patience and cleverness in utilizing the opportunities gained in investing
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I think it will take more time for the market to recover again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am not sure the market will come back at end this year. But I hope that it will be come back end this year. This market is down 8 or 9 month ago. Best wishes for crypto market..
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Yes, a lot of people say that at the end of the year the market will rise again. And it is certainly a lot of people also wait and they will do trades to get profit. People have been holding the coins for a few months ago because of the unstable market price. And of course, I also hope that at the end of the year the market up even higher.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Honestly, I personally do not know and are not so sure. But I continue to expect the market to recover soon and increase steadily in the near future. From observations that I know of lately, projects that have come up with concepts and their implementation are getting better and can bring a good revolution for crypto in the future.
Activity: 210
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
I dont think so. Everyone thinks that what happened last year is going to happen again, but this time it wont happen. I think we should wait for 2020 for bull run
Pages:
Jump to: