Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 20. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
We have a long time been waiting for the market to come back to its bullish trend this year but things seem unlikely looking at how the current market and how people are planning an exit point. I am hopeful that that market could regain about 50% of its lost volume.
Activity: 532
You know, I was sure of this exactly half a year ago. Now I understand that I was very wrong, and now I am sure that the market will not be the same as in the beginning of 2018
Activity: 62
Merit: 1

I'm not sure what I’m sure of, but I think that there will be no growth in 2018, I’m hoping for growth in 2019 and sometimes in 2020, but the most important thing is that it ever happens even when it happens.
Activity: 192
judging from the current market price movements of all coins, it is likely to rise like the previous year, but you must review in more detail so that when the price at the pump you have to sell the coins you have or coins that you keep on each coin you buy first.

Activity: 114
no, I'm not sure the market will be back by the end of this year. moreover, I believe that this year the market will not grow
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
No one can be sure of this, only the assumption that the market will return to stability. I also really hope so and believe that this will happen.
Activity: 518
My take here is this, it is better been optimistic than been pessimistic. The bull may come and may not, but been positive helps you to do more than what is necessary for you to succeed.
Activity: 382
if I think you better buy it now, because the coin is still cheap and if you hold it, when the market price rises you will benefit.

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
If market will not stabilize before the year end then just continue to hold your portfolio. One of the basic knowledge that we should learn in crypto is invest what you can afford to lose, so just in case market like this will continue till next year then we can just sit down and relax and just wait for the market to stabilize. Specially if we know what crypto can do to change the world.
Activity: 192
I am very confident that at the end of this year market prices will continue to rise, because coins are now very cheap, so I think many people will buy them and they know that they will rise in the next few months.

Activity: 86
I also hope that as you BULL will return at the end of this year like last year. And I am sure that if it does not occur in December it will probably be in January 2019. http://apaitubitcoin.com/p predict-harga-ethereum-december-2018-2019-2020-2021-2022/
Activity: 382
Yes, right, I am very sure that prices will return as 2017, because I see the market price movements are very good, even though the prices are cheap, but this is the perfect time to buy a few coins to prepare in the future.

Activity: 420
I don’t think so, because it seems to me that this is just another information that slips today so that investors still do not leave the market, because many investors are just so tired that they are ready to leave to their deposit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
By the looks of the market of BTC it has a great chance of a pump because in the past months i am observing and i think it is forming an elliot wave which basically means when it is complete we can see a great rise on volume and price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Taking a gander at current economic situations, I am not by any stretch of the imagination beyond any doubt the will return showcase is toward the finish of this current year, despite the fact that nobody knows without a doubt the crypto cost going ahead and numerous individuals foresee the cost of crypto in the not so distant future, however I feel certain that the cost of crypto will increment than the present cost, in spite of the fact that not as large as a year ago and everybody would expectation and need a crypto cost increment from the present cost
Activity: 310
No, we are not sure. The bullish market will come one day, but nobody knows when and for how long. It was a hard year for crypto investors and everybody is waiting. I only can hope, that the green market will come at the end of this year.
Activity: 336
Each and every person related to cryptocurrency market in any way is hoping and thinking in the same way as you are, and every body is waiting for the day when the bull raise his head and move forward, any body who want to sell his coins is eagerly waiting for the rise let us hope and wait for that bright day.
Activity: 546
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I and every one here are also hope like you that the market will come back at end this year ,I think our task now is to wait and wait, we should not do anything, especially selling our coin  , when the bull market come back , it will be our chance to sell them  
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
I feel the market has not been able to return fully this year. The market has fallen too low and is currently in a weak condition. I think in mid 2019 the crypto market will be able to recover.
Activity: 672
i think this year (2018) the bull run will not come, i don't know why, maybe because etf delayed or maybe because of another problem, i hear it all from a lot of people.
Pages:
Jump to: