Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 2. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
As the recent days of prices there's no improvements and gainings in every coin ,now Im just hoping that there will be something in the end of year in order to have a dominant earnings of profit .
market movements are still fairly calm, with a slight increase and decrease in prices of some assets. Bitcoin looks stable now, unlike yesterday's growth and fall rapidly. that greatly disrupted the growth of the altcoin market. now I hope there will be a joint growth and balance between bitcoin and altcoin, it will grow a stable trade in the market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Yes I am so certain that the market will come back at the end of this year that I have 100% of my portfolio in HST decision token
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
The market can recover in the middle of this winter, I guess, close to January, 15-20th. We need to be more patient and do not get rid of the cryptos now.
of course very sure because from last month until now the market has begun to pump again and has continued to increase, so for the end of the year the market will be very easy going to the moon if my prediction
It is not overconfident that the market will be green or remain green at the end of the year but according to the market movement it seems it will increase more and will remain Green.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The question is already answered because recently, the price of the bitcoin rose up to $13k last month before it declined below $11k but some experts believe that the bitcoin remained bullish. Most of the altcoins still suffered some declines due to the bitcoin uptrend but others managed to go up. The entire crypto market is still positive about the possible outcome in the remaining quarters of this year.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
The market of bitcoin is highly volatile and can't be predicted in a precise way. From my experience cryptocurrency needs to be given importance as an investment. We will not look into the investments often, we just keep watching the market. The thread created based on 2018 bear trend, nothing got fulfilled. Whoever kept themselves active along with the market, benefitted through the volatility and the rest continues holding.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
Nothing is impossible. I just want to think positive, by the end of this year market will go back to normal like 2017. But I think it will be a hard task to do that. I think maybe next year and i will stay positive.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
We can see a very good development from now on, although not all coins improve, only a few of them experience pumps the rest of the year is enough to return the price of cryptocurrencies in their heyday in 2017.
I believe that can happen later this year.
History repeat by itself and that is what I hold and believe that still the bullrun will come again and maybe the opportunity is near as we can see that the two leading coins are now slowly back to its track and I hope that every Alts will follow so we can see all green market again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
We can see a very good development from now on, although not all coins improve, only a few of them experience pumps the rest of the year is enough to return the price of cryptocurrencies in their heyday in 2017.
I believe that can happen later this year.
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
I am not not so expert at this cryptocurrency market recovery, but come to think that the important thing here is to keep doing those valuable cryptocurrency market activities that will see you throughout the future develpment and value.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If 2018 the market drops and makes many investors run away, but I'm sure that by the end of 2019 the market will skyrocket again, this is what makes me optimistic that with investment now we will get big profits someday.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Some factors are capable to pull the bull to run, one is the halving in 2020, we may not see a new ATH this year but the market will recover toward previous ATH and more agitation will bring in small new investors and ICOs will starts getting funded. The next few months will see institutions putting funds in the space then followed by a drive to break those resistances gradually. Manipulators will be relaxed since they have driven it to their expected bottom.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Many people are confused now and do not know whether to believe in what is happening now or not, they are not sure that they can trust this bull trend that has recently begun, but despite this I think there is no reason to doubt that this year will be successful for us and that bitcoin will grow now.
I guess we really need to accept the fact that the market won't recover that fast and let's say goodbye to 2018. However, we should take note of everything, specially the mistakes we make in past years so that we won't repeat it again. Obviously, we don't have the catalyst to push the market or least get to the level wherein we can say that the bearish trend is over. But once we have that news that re-ignite the market again, I'm sure that all the patience and all the waiting will give us good profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hey. What will happen to the market will show time. A similar theme has already been.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
crypto continues to decline and this has been running for one year until now prices still tend to fall. although I still believe crypto will rise but in the small heart we will definitely have doubts if prices continue to follow this downward trend, hopefully crypto will recover as soon as possible and give us the best profit
Activity: 490
Many people are confused now and do not know whether to believe in what is happening now or not, they are not sure that they can trust this bull trend that has recently begun, but despite this I think there is no reason to doubt that this year will be successful for us and that bitcoin will grow now.
Activity: 314
The crypto market cannot return and recover quickly at the end of this year. I think we have to wait until February or March of 2019 to have a next bull run.
Activity: 459
The price of crypto does not depend on time, but on the buyer. Many people predict that crypto will be restored at the end of the year, but the result is a lie.
Activity: 344
It seems that the market in 2018 is disappointing. At the end of 2018, we did not wait for the market to return. What is even worse is that 2019 is not necessarily an optimistic market. It is likely to be in a horizontal market. I think maybe a bull market will come in 2020.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
im not that 100% sure that the market will come back this year but i am hopeful and optimistic that the market will not let me down this year! and what else can i do but to believe in my investments!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
definitely the market will recover this year but don't expect too much for a huge bull runs that will happen, slowly but surely the market will continue to recover and 2020 will be a good year for the market.
Pages:
Jump to: