Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 5. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Market has its own mind when it will go up. The ETF decision is also pushed to Feb, 2019 and there is still two weeks left for tax loss selling so market is likely to end the year on a low.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
it is very worrying if the price of coins in the market does not immediately rise because there will be a lot of rejection of cryptocurrency and prohibitions of many countries because cryptocurrency harms its citizens. I hope the price will rise soon so that trust in the cryptocurrency grows, many investors are interested and many countries legalize it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
That did not come back, and you know why? Because everyone is waiting for this growth, it means everything will be the opposite, everything in the market is doing the same. If people want something, the market will go against them, because the servo mass should not earn.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
nothing any bulltrend are coming on this month or untill new year, but i'm afraid to say's if another bearish are coming in the begin 2019 until the end year
Merit: 10
For the end of this year I don't think there will be a surge. Because I now see the market price is still very low and there are no signs that prices will increase. This year is very different from 2017, which since February slowly the price of crypto coins has dropped.
By the end of this year, half a month is left, and there is practically no time left to restore the market. Perhaps positive changes should be expected in 2019.
By the end of this year, we will surely update at least this year. Unfortunately for all of us these minimums can be much lower than we expect.
Perhaps that is why some users of cryptocurrency do not want to invest today because they expect a further fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Of course, some analysts' predictions about former investments in the cryptocurrency market in 2019 have been very happy lately. In any case, I have only hope for it, that all my assets will receive a decent price.
Activity: 644
For the end of this year I don't think there will be a surge. Because I now see the market price is still very low and there are no signs that prices will increase. This year is very different from 2017, which since February slowly the price of crypto coins has dropped.
By the end of this year, half a month is left, and there is practically no time left to restore the market. Perhaps positive changes should be expected in 2019.
By the end of this year, we will surely update at least this year. Unfortunately for all of us these minimums can be much lower than we expect.
Perhaps that is why some users of cryptocurrency do not want to invest today because they expect a further fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 560
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Activity: 224
Three weeks left until the end of December and 2018. I do not believe that the market will change its direction, and perhaps there will be more falls that will completely ruin investors.
Yes, I have the same feelings about the market now. No sign of revival in the crypto market before the next bull which I do not know when will happen but hope it happens the next year.

I am sure that in the next year the coin will definitely change and rise from adversity, but about the high and low prices next year we will not know. now it can only hold back, be patient, and pray that everything will end soon and begin to rise.
Like most analysts, I am sure that we will not see such rapid growth as it used to be in the near future. But if you have the patience and the opportunity to wait - it is better to hold.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Three weeks left until the end of December and 2018. I do not believe that the market will change its direction, and perhaps there will be more falls that will completely ruin investors.
Yes, I have the same feelings about the market now. No sign of revival in the crypto market before the next bull which I do not know when will happen but hope it happens the next year.

I am sure that in the next year the coin will definitely change and rise from adversity, but about the high and low prices next year we will not know. now it can only hold back, be patient, and pray that everything will end soon and begin to rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
In the first three quarters of 2018 the number of ID-verified cryptocurrency users reportedly nearly doubled, climbing from 18 million to 35 million. The current market status does not reflect the future of crpto.
Activity: 24
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
I don't know why some investors have such a view. There is no regularity in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, such judgments are usually misjudged. If you invest, you will lose money.
Activity: 896
Right from the start, I had been of the view that you cannot relate the end of the year with the rise or fall with the crypto market. This is a slang concept and I feel that many people who believe in it loose immensely.
they only expect a lot of the market to give Christmas presents like last year, and most people really think that will happen again this year. and current market conditions may provide answers for all of them if they have to wait longer they can feel an increase in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hey. I think time will tell. Forecasts can be very different.
Activity: 22
Iam completely sure that prices at the end of year will be +/- same,maybe even lower then now.
Right from the start, I had been of the view that you cannot relate the end of the year with the rise or fall with the crypto market. This is a slang concept and I feel that many people who believe in it loose immensely.
Activity: 406
Quite impossible to reverse the market situation as the price has already bleed too much. I think this will still continue to fall until such lower price could satisfy those new investors to buy more bitcoins. It could be a challenge for next year to see a bull run.
Merit: 255
Nobody is sure about it we could not predict what would happen in the future,
So we couldn't know if there is a chance that the market will come back this year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Now I see that the majority of participants are confident in the further fall of Bitcoin, but they are confident in the growth of altcoins. If we look at the indicator of the number of longs and shorts on the bitfinex, we will see these numbers.

Bfx Positions     LONG SHORT
Bitcoin (BTC): 41%   59%
Long: 26,804 BTC; Short: 39,338 BTC
--------------------------
Monero  (XMR): 64%   36%
Ethereum(ETH): 59%   41%
Litecoin(LTC): 47%   53%
Zcash(ZEC)   : 78%   22%
EClassic(ETC): 66%   34%
DashCoin(DSH): 63%   37%
2018-12-07 16:19:05(UTC)

From where do you take these information?
I think are very useful.
It's incredible to know that people continueing to think that Monero cannot dump if BTC dumps...
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I am not sure that we will see a recovery at the end of this year. Look at the current situation and also the world situation. It doesn't look good. Maybe it will be better on next year.
Pages:
Jump to: