Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 4. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I'm not sure that the cryptocurrency market will recover in 2019. But I still believe in cryptocurrency and try to make money here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
It has already become obvious that this year the best we can count on is to stop falling prices and some hint of stabilization, so that next year we can hope for growth
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Of course, if we take into account the percentage of decline over the course of 2018, then it will take a lot of time to recover the market, given the current rate of positive indicators.
I also hope next year can be a good idea for crypto. because we've seen the market so bad this time of year. There will be a likely next year crypto market will grow rapidly, although the market now refuses so good, but market growth still occurs.

We had a really tough year for investors of crypto money, many investors lost big money. but next year everything will be more beautiful, we can see the great days after the summer even though we can not see a big rise until the summer Smiley
Activity: 630
I am not sure that will recover at end this year, in my opinion maybe in Q1 2019 market will become better rather than now, not like last year but at least had a potential to recover

My love for the cryptocurrencies lets me think that the market will recover this winter, but in 2019, in January-February. Unfortunately, this December does not show the crypto growth.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
Of course, if we take into account the percentage of decline over the course of 2018, then it will take a lot of time to recover the market, given the current rate of positive indicators.
I also hope next year can be a good idea for crypto. because we've seen the market so bad this time of year. There will be a likely next year crypto market will grow rapidly, although the market now refuses so good, but market growth still occurs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In the past 10 days, crypto market added $37 billion, from $100 billion to $137 billion. Certainly positive recovery.
But, in November, crypto market was valued at $220 billion. To get to November levels, market has to increase by 60% from here. Too early to get overly excited
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
In the past 10 days, crypto market added $37 billion, from $100 billion to $137 billion. Certainly positive recovery.
But, in November, crypto market was valued at $220 billion. To get to November levels, market has to increase by 60% from here. Too early to get overly excited
Activity: 644
I don't think the Bull run happened this year because it requires a long process. I also think that the crypto market price will recover in 2019. I think by the end of this year it will increase but the increase will not be large.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I am not sure that will recover at end this year, in my opinion maybe in Q1 2019 market will become better rather than now, not like last year but at least had a potential to recover
Activity: 546
There is nothing really sure this year. We don't know when will the market will start to recover again. Maybe it will take a little bit longer this time before the market starts to recover.

it's true that nobody knows exactly for the market to recover completely, even though so many people who are more experienced in the field of crypto predict that next year is the return of the crypto market for growth.

all of us as crypto active users as investment tools must remain optimistic that next year everyone will recover and be patient more until the time comes.
Activity: 504
There is nothing really sure this year. We don't know when will the market will start to recover again. Maybe it will take a little bit longer this time before the market starts to recover.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
I hope that by the end of this year there will be a miracle that the price of coins will increase. And I'm sure if the market will definitely increase even though it won't be the same as what happened at the end of 2017. But if there will be a price increase at the end of the year, from now on, we usually invest in promising coins.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It's not looking like it. The cryptocurrency market has shed huge capital running into billions of dollars. The moral is low on the part of investors and it seem everyone is waiting for the bull. This might not happen this year!

It will really take a long time for the market bubble to come, and I don't it's going to be this year even though it is my wish. Let's just wait for it.

change signatures. Humancoin and ICumulate closed. cenceled and money refund !
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I'm not sure the market will return at the end of this year because the price is declining and it's difficult to rise. I am sure that next year will come back and we here just need to be patient and hold on to keep profit later.

I do not really understand what it means to "return" ...? As for the "return" to the price of $20k, this will not happen in the next few months, for sure. As for the change of the trend, ie the end of the price drop and "return" to the price increase, I think that we are already very close to this moment.
Why you are thinking like this, is there any news or analysis about this my friend, because I saw few analysis and for bitcoin they predict drop to 2400-2600 dollar in few months, so still we can be far away from bottom.

In my post the key word is "I think" Wink The fact that we are close to the moment of reversing the trend is my private opinion based on my market observation and intuitions, which is based on my experiences.
Technical analysis does not work on the cryptocurrency market for longer periods of time.
Where did the analysis you write about come from? Maybe they were written by people who have much less experience than me or are made only to manipulate market? Who knows..? Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I'm not sure the market will return at the end of this year because the price is declining and it's difficult to rise. I am sure that next year will come back and we here just need to be patient and hold on to keep profit later.

I do not really understand what it means to "return" ...? As for the "return" to the price of $20k, this will not happen in the next few months, for sure. As for the change of the trend, ie the end of the price drop and "return" to the price increase, I think that we are already very close to this moment.
Why you are thinking like this, is there any news or analysis about this my friend, because I saw few analysis and for bitcoin they predict drop to 2400-2600 dollar in few months, so still we can be far away from bottom.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Activity: 644
this is the end of year.

there is no any recovery. and it is getting worse. and in 2019 it will be worst.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
For the end of this year I don't think there will be a surge. Because I now see the market price is still very low and there are no signs that prices will increase. This year is very different from 2017, which since February slowly the price of crypto coins has dropped.
By the end of this year, half a month is left, and there is practically no time left to restore the market. Perhaps positive changes should be expected in 2019.
By the end of this year, we will surely update at least this year. Unfortunately for all of us these minimums can be much lower than we expect.
This year it is unlikely that there will be growth and we will probably see an even greater fall until January 2019, and from February we can expect the birth of the bull trend, since many interesting events from the world of cryptocurrencies are scheduled for this period. Announcement Bakkt, it is possible to launch Bitcoin futures Nasdaq and other events that can positively affect the price of Bitcoin are scheduled for 2019.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Seeing the red market condition almost every year, it is difficult to see the market recovering at the end of the year, I am sure that until the end of the year the market will continue to drop and we hope that 2019 can recover, of course, with no scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: