Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 31. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
In my opinion, there will certainly be growth, but I think it will not necessarily be at the end of the year. This trend may be delayed for a couple of years. Simply, many are already tired of watching the falling market, so they calm themselves down with it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
we as a community must remain confident and support this.
but if it does not happen then we must be prepared for any conditions so that we do not have to experience a big loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes pretty sure that the market will come back, Let's wait for that moment when it bounce back this october. I'm sure we are all waiting for a good news this coming bull season. Some prediction are very thin and i'm not convince on their technical analysis. So moreover i choose to read alot on fundamental side.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I am hopeful that bitcoin growth will reach the same as last year.  But I have a doubt that this will happen because of natural disaster that affected some areas that may reduce the mining and trading volume.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
ABSOLUTELY NOT. 100%.

this market is dead. We are at all time lows in the last 1 year, and the market it just pumping and dumping coins to get 5-10% profit each time. Today, 5% down. Then we will see 5% and than again sells.

this is not to be accepted. This is THE BIGGEST MANIPULATION OF MARKETS EVER SEEN IN THE WORLD.

I will not support this market anymore. It's brutally BULLSHIT.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Then answer for your question could be yes or no. Because we can't really sure and can't really completely making any exact estimation. with the fluctuation of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The market is very difficult for crypto in the prediction due to the movement of current coins very quickly and it costs all fell. But I also hope that at the end of this year will be an increase in prices. And maybe like at the end of the year 2017. That price rises and all the crypto certainly we can do trade and seeking profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I don't think anyone can say with accuracy whether the market will return bullish or will become more bearish at the end of the year. I like to focus on things that bring result for me in cryptocurrency instead of joining the general expectations.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
The certainty about the future is unpredictable.
but I believe that the bull market will be back by the end of the year, given all the good news.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
It is already October, and I think this idea may be dashed. The cryptocurrency may still remain in a downturn. Perhaps the market will get better in 2019.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
check the BTC charts... this has happened before  Grin
not sure if it will come back at the end of this year... I think there is still a lot of people that have not sold because they are still not desperate... whales are waiting for this  Wink
I am hopping that it comes back at the end of the year... or at least February 2019... if not... I think we'll be in the dark until the end of 2019  Angry
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Personally, I'm not sure, because when there are many expectations, then a lot of disappointments, but if you look at the price growth chart for several years, then everything leads to that.
Activity: 140
I am not sure that this year will be the growth of the market. but I do not lose hope and hope that growth will still be
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
This is exactly what I am saying, market will show us a bull run by the end of this year and it might close in the middle if diapason of this year.
I don't predict beating ATH, but there should be a recovery after this massive dump.
Activity: 856
There are no prerequisites for the return of the bullish market, the price rises, and the volume of capitalization falls, which undoubtedly leads to an early fall in prices, and we will observe the waves in the market
Activity: 756
I will be surprised to nothing any more even if the market will not return to former values this year. Recently I incline to such option more and more.
I have been reading on the web for several days now that the crypto-currency market expects very strong explosions during the next three months. Based on this, it can be assumed that the forecasts for December 2018 may be correct.
just wait whether the news really happened or not. predicting prices and markets is very difficult, but crypto usually experiences an increase at the end of the year. and in 2018 this will certainly not be able to be like the end of 2017.
Activity: 378
I think no, the maximum is 12000$ per 1 bitcoin. It's x2 from now. 'The machine of hype' should start working and only after it the price will grow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I will be surprised to nothing any more even if the market will not return to former values this year. Recently I incline to such option more and more.
I have been reading on the web for several days now that the crypto-currency market expects very strong explosions during the next three months. Based on this, it can be assumed that the forecasts for December 2018 may be correct.
Activity: 560
No i don't think so, but i'm sure market will rise in the early of 2019. We still have time to buy as much as we can and i'm sure in january 2019 your investment will profitable, just invest in big coins like eth, xrp or btc.

It will never come to the end, people, do not worry, please. The crypto investors and traders will also exist - these professions will not vanish at all. Just be ready to the new wave of the crypto rise: I just feel it is coming.

Yeah, those who can not wait will exit the market and the new investors will continue to replace them, which is a cycle forever. Not many people can buy and hold Bitcoin since it's $ 1000 early last year
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Many critics said that the market should grow again in the summer, but this did not happen, then they said that the market should grow in the spring, but this did not happen, now they are already saying that the market should grow by the end of the year. Well, as you can imagine, this will not happen, because no one can predict the growth of the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: