Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 34. (Read 18617 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
A lot of development happening in crypto. Some projects are starting to deliver. Wonder how this will evolve in mid term. So far so good!
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
No one can be sure of this unstable market other than big holders. The main task is to follow the news and fix the currency at the right time.
yes of course, people like me who can't do anything can only see their development in the media and the market. I see everyone thinking that the end of the year will be the same as last year, I also hope like that, but I can't give a guarantee, because I only hope or the market conditions continue to deteriorate. I am sure that not only I or some holders have the same desire, everyone must want the market to come soon.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Hmm, i don't think so it will come back at end of the year but i think on the next year maybe? Cause this year market is very unstable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I hope that all of us hope that by the end of the year the market will recover soon if perhaps the end of the year does not happen, the beginning of the year should be the end to be achieved
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
The only thing I am sure of is that the market is predictably unpredictable . I can't tell whether there will be recovery or not before the end of the but I think I am here for the long haul and am gonna wait for the good times when that would happen I cannot say
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year. I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun. Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

We see prices getting better in the market and bad conditions are getting better. Many news reports that cryptocurrency will get worse. But there is also news that reports that bull run will occur later this year.

I don't expect bull run to be as good as the end of 2017, for me the return of people's interest in investing in cryptocurrency is very good news.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Talking about the market can not be 100% sure, because as we have managed to make sure in this the market is absolutely unpredictable.  The only thing with great certainty is that all coins in the long run will bring good profits, but in this you can not be 100% sure.

The crypto market is too young a branch. It has no laws of development. Therefore, I can not predict what will happen in a year. I hope that at least a few coins from my wallet will grow in value.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
A great metaphor! Yes you are right,  the market is very unstable now and all the same the coins are growing. Take the same ETH which for two or three weeks fell and grew, so that there is a possibility that by the end of the year the market will be more or less stable.
copper member
Activity: 70
Not sure such will happen don't put your hope on that but be positive. Anything can happen by the end of the year so let's keep the faith up and see how it turns out by then
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Despite many people say about the return of a bull market  I have my doubts about it. Even if a growing will start near the end of the year and continue in the next one it will be a slow growing. The number of ICOs does not grow and the funding is not as big as it was before. We should at least await a return of the idea about an ICO public sale.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
There is bullish behavior going on in the market (major alts breaking resistances, dips being bought, etc.).

However, it is significantly bearish that the total crypto market cap has not been able to break out of its descending wedge despite these recent rallies (which is why we're seeing some sell offs now). We really need to see the market rise past 240-250B or so. Otherwise, we could visit new lows. At least, the 190-200B area needs to continue to hold. I know a few others use this as an indicator as well.

Either way, I'm happy with my portfolio for the long term and I'm done accumulating. We'll see if the next rally brings us out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
The market will recover but not this year as people desire. But compared to many years ago we are at a very good level. I believe that early next year will be the time the market returns. We should wait and calm and this moment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
We can be sure of anything, but we can not know what awaits us in the future. Of course, everyone wants the market to finally recover, and if we take into account the fact that the Crypto currency market is volatile and this trend lasts a long time, we can assume that growth will happen this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Everyone is expecting this to happen before this year end as this market is in bears grip from long and it is showing the signals that bear phase is now over and we expect a good jump in this market and it can happen any time from now.
True, everyone is waiting the rise of market this year. This year ends is actually many things can happen that will surprise us users. So I think bull run could happen possibly this year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Everyone is expecting this to happen before this year end as this market is in bears grip from long and it is showing the signals that bear phase is now over and we expect a good jump in this market and it can happen any time from now.
Activity: 122
I think it will depend bro since you know that people are getting christmas bonus  and no tax.  Grin so maybe its time for people to buy again thats why the value of crypto market are increasing. We just need to keep on hoping for now to get our loss and make some big profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
I believe that  the growth of the crypto-currency market will begin soon. According to my assumptions, the capitalization of the crypto-currency market should be at least $ 800 billion by the end of 2018. Bitcoin should grow 3 to 4 times.
Where do you get such confidence, what are you basing on? I also expect growth, but I see a lot of signs, for example, mass production of stable coins. Lately, there have been a lot of positive news, but they are not massively distributed.
Activity: 121
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I am not sure about that. We cant know about that. People waiting some bulls at the end of the year but i believe we need to wait more than 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 378
I think that we will not turn back to the prices of the end of 2017 or the beggining of the 2018, so it is better not to have to hope on the previous marks of the increase on the cryptomarket, different actions do not repeat according to the weather seasons.
Perhaps no one is certain about the comeback later this year but you can not become too pessimistic and lose hope in this market, this market is always a series of unexpected and unpredictable, the situation is probably quite bad now. But you can think about next week or next month, time for hope is still very long, boom and change need a little time will be able to happen quickly, we can believe in that, why do not we do it, maybe we will be a bit disappointed but at least we are positive, and life will not give up people like us
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I believe that  the growth of the crypto-currency market will begin soon. According to my assumptions, the capitalization of the crypto-currency market should be at least $ 800 billion by the end of 2018. Bitcoin should grow 3 to 4 times.
Pages:
Jump to: