Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 32. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I will be surprised to nothing any more even if the market will not return to former values this year. Recently I incline to such option more and more.
Activity: 574
Market will back at end of this year Huh

I think it will not happend on this year.
The market is in a bod time and low price, so i think market will comeback gain is take time arround 1 or 2 years letter time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
No i don't think so, but i'm sure market will rise in the early of 2019. We still have time to buy as much as we can and i'm sure in january 2019 your investment will profitable, just invest in big coins like eth, xrp or btc.

It will never come to the end, people, do not worry, please. The crypto investors and traders will also exist - these professions will not vanish at all. Just be ready to the new wave of the crypto rise: I just feel it is coming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Many predict big problems in the world economy in the near future, which will cause a big outflow of investments from venture capital, primarily from altcoins. The growth of the cryptocurrency is possible only on a favorable background in the world economy but now there is beginning to born a big storm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I can not say end of this year really there is no definite or approximate time for that but we can say that soon or late it will happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Well in my knowledge, market is totally unpredictable. No one can take 100% guarantee about the market situation. But I believe that market will recover and come back soon at the end of this year.
I am not sure about anything, I can only hope, but that's an unproductive emotion. So I am holding my coins and watching the market situation. It will happen how and when it will happen.
Activity: 170
Hmm, i don't think so it will come back at end of the year but i think on the next year maybe? Cause this year market is very unstable.
I think if the market could be red just like that by itself, it would have already. So far there is no indicator that the market is going green, it's just is.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
The only thing I am sure of is that the market is predictably unpredictable . I can't tell whether there will be recovery or not before the end of the but I think I am here for the long haul and am gonna wait for the good times when that would happen I cannot say
Ha-ha-ha, right! Predictably unpredictable! I am not sure that the market will recover by the end of the year, it's too slow now and there are no indicators that something will change in three months' time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I'm not sure if the market will come back at the end of the year.
I would not bet on that.
I assume that the market will not see a recovery until next year.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
This should be a high probability event. But it cannot guarantee that the market will definitely pick up. A warmer market requires a long process unless there is a financial crisis.
Activity: 289

I'm not sure that he will return back to the same heights in 2018, but sooner or later he will be there again.
Activity: 136
I thing i must be honest, i am not sure compeltely, but i truely really wish the market will come back at end this year. But in the meantime, we have to prepare for the worst.
Activity: 308
I'm not sure if the market will hit price range what we have seen in the end of last year, but I believe it will grow for at least 50-60 % from today's price. So I do expect to see bitcoin above $10000.
Activity: 350
I hope that we will see the bull rally by the end of the year, as was the case last year. Even now there are some positive trends on the market that may indicate the market reversal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Noone can be shure in anything if anyone would be shure then he would be milioner minum but every year we have seen this and people think we would se it this year too.
Activity: 121
No one can be sure. Most people are merely guessing. In my view, the market will not get much improvement. Some coins have begun to disappear.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
All just assume that there will be growth, but no one knows for sure. the market is not predictable, and maybe tomorrow there will be some cool news and will develop the market for the better. And maybe there will be bad news that will further squeeze the market. There are quite a few development options. Therefore, it is better not to wait and hope that would not be disappointed then
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

As many people's predictions that the market is going to be bubble this year but reverse is case, so I just keep my fingers crossed and I hope for the best to come at the end of the year. Am hopeful.

I am very confident for the year the market will return to produce and develop its development into a market that is very capable of reliably. with a growing number of supporters who continue to present able to restore the State of the market as they are quickly and generate more profits.
Activity: 238
I don't want to think that our expectations were in vain. I want to believe that this year we will see a strong growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
don't believe any excess on what other people say. They also know nothing about market news for quite some time in the future. so it would be better if think to wait with its own strategy and do not fall in the news market is not necessarily true. many are in a hurry and believe in the news that has not been true existence up to now many views many of the falls in the value of the loss that is an awful lot going on.
Pages:
Jump to: