Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 35. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
As I can observe the market it will take time to recover the price. Yet, I have a high hopes on the market to increase again. So their would be a time for btc to show good movement and many of us waiting it to happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes im sure that the market will bounce back this end of the year. If we base the trend from last two years, this is exactly the same situation.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

It depends on the actions of the market participants, not on the time of year. For example, rise of the ICOs were started in late summer, so many people thought that the story will happen again. The most sucessful period was winter and spring, so new hopes are aimed at them. I recomend you to study market and look for real trends.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I think that we will not turn back to the prices of the end of 2017 or the beggining of the 2018, so it is better not to have to hope on the previous marks of the increase on the cryptomarket, different actions do not repeat according to the weather seasons.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I hope you had read the latest news about what the Binance owner is telling everyone in an article. I posted it earlier on a new thread with the link of its source as per according to the owner of Binance anytime the crypto bull market will start.

September might be a bad luck to all crypto investors and enthusiasts but we still have October to December that's 3 months long for the bull run to take off. Let's prepare for it!

I believed before December it will happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Talking about the market can not be 100% sure, because as we have managed to make sure in this the market is absolutely unpredictable.  The only thing with great certainty is that all coins in the long run will bring good profits, but in this you can not be 100% sure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Nobody here is able to be sure about it. For market to recover there is a need to become more stable and reliable. Today we face thousands of ICO and none of them is reliable enough from the viewpoing of regular investors. It is a problem, which is neede to solved. In other case, market will keep falling.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I have always believed that there is still a possibility of market recovery at the end of this year, that is, I don’t know if it is a few months. In the past, there was a wave of market in October every year. look forward to.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I'm not sure the cryptocurrency market will rise this year but I'm hopeful, it's likely that there will be a closing of over $ 10,000 even if there is no big rise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
I'm not sure the market will come back in the end of this year...
I think it will be restored only in the end of 2019...
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
The market this year is unusual, everyone is waiting for market growth, but I can not say with full confidence that growth will begin at the end of the year.
Agree with you, everyone is waiting for the market growth and I think we won't see its growth as long as everyone is waiting for it. This will happen suddenly and sharply
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
In my opinion theres no one can predict whats the next move or trend of crypto market for all i know theres many famous professional analys gone wrong with there predictions before. I guess we should have patience and continue to observe the crypto market moves until we are used to it and we can use our experience without any predictions by others ,just base in our experience. And for my personal prediction its 2019 crypto will be healthy again and continue to mass adoption ,hoping to hold and buy more coins. Lets just witness what ever tomorrow can bring to us lets just believe and hope to crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
maybe I think that they are ambitious in early 2018 because they see that the price of bitcoin is so expensive and hopes it will continue to rise, but in 2019 it will be the same as in 2017 where the altcoin will be victorious again and hopefully hopefully hope all of them hope they get profit for their patience
Activity: 616
This is quite possible and now the market reacts very quickly to news that may affect global topics, so we can say that this is likely if by the end of this year we again see an increase in interest in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

I consider that most widespread cryptocurrencies, such as BTC or ETH are not going to retake its previous positions. In the same time, it gives the way for cryptocurrencies, which were hiding in the shadows, like XRP or LTC. Some new projects may appear too, but it is not so likely for them to become widespread in current mess, which cryptocurrency market had become.

Yes seems it open the opportunity for other coins to be popular and place on top but unfortunately it doesn't happen because Bitcoin still dominating the price of cryptocurrencies , though in some instances XRP were threatening to overtake ethereum but not quite enough .
Activity: 753
Personally, I'm not sure that there will be growth and recovery this year, because the bear market lasts a long time, and it feels like it will end next year. I hope that I'm wrong)
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I have more doubt about it. I expected the beginning of recovery of the market for a long time, but it did not occur. Now all wait for it by the end of this year, but I think it also will not be.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
i also agree that crypto market will come back at the end of this year, this is what i'm thinking all time that when the market is down it is always have the time to go up, that's why i never let go of my holdings.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

It's still 50/50 and no guaranty yes we have been waiting so long but this is how the market in cryptocurrency, functions there have been so many bad news hacking incident and people are very careful investing now it's like a domino effect if whales pour their investment, little investors will likely follow.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
There is no certainty that the market will rebound back at the end of the year. That may be just some rumors or beliefs of some people
I agree with you that for the price at the end of this year it will recover, it is very difficult to predict but we will see how the market price will rise or improve whether it still falls, we can only wait for certainty
Pages:
Jump to: