Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 36. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
There is no 100% certainty about this, but if you look at the last days as everything has risen a bit, then most likely at the end of this year we should expect something
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Considering this, there has been a slight downturn in the crypto market this year, this does not mean that the market will sink. Like last year, there will be tremendous boom in the market at the end of this year too.

There is a downtrend though that is not as bad as it going down to zero dollars with you stuck in that investment.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
I think that this year we will not see such a rapid growth of the market compared to last year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
i read that now market repeat it's movement in 2014. so possibly next real rise will be only in 2021 year.
Activity: 392
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I consider that most widespread cryptocurrencies, such as BTC or ETH are not going to retake its previous positions. In the same time, it gives the way for cryptocurrencies, which were hiding in the shadows, like XRP or LTC. Some new projects may appear too, but it is not so likely for them to become widespread in current mess, which cryptocurrency market had become.
Activity: 364
Considering this, there has been a slight downturn in the crypto market this year, this does not mean that the market will sink. Like last year, there will be tremendous boom in the market at the end of this year too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I am not sure but i believe this. I think the bull market will start at the latest in November. And when the rise trend begins, I think the price of Bitcoin will rise to at least $ 12,000. And as a result of the bitcoin price, the price of altcoins will rise too.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
The market this year is unusual, everyone is waiting for market growth, but I can not say with full confidence that growth will begin at the end of the year.

Market is very unpredictable, its hard to predict if it will grow at the end of this year or not, but i always hope that it will be. I always hope that market value will increase sooner or later and if that happens, i will be really happy.
Activity: 157
yes by end of the year may be we will see bullish relly but not like last year.i am not pro but according to my experience i am expecting btc rate 13000-15000$.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
After a bloody first half of the year 2018, the market is now on the recovery stage. So much have been decreased from the value of the coins compared to December 2017. The will definitely rise again but there is no assurance that it will happen this year. The market is very unpredictable.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I do not have much faith in the fact that this year something much will change in the crypto-currency market. Everything goes to the fact that the fall still continues and wants to get as many as possible of the bitcoins from the wallets of the Holders. Can try to lower the price to 2000-3000 that would sow panic.
Activity: 784
I also heard about what several crypto enthusiast talks about, that it is bull in september, but i think it is not gonna be like that. We cannot say the accuracy about market's situation, however some says that there is no come back at the end of the year. Maybe prices just stabilized and continue to progress next year.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I think it's not imaginary bro, but a hope. all free people have the desired expectations. I think what you expect is the same as all that is expected of hunters or merchants today, as well as with myself expecting as you expect. Hopefully this can happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 490
This year the market will not be able to reach its maximum values that were last year. Perhaps we can compensate most of all our losses, but most likely it did not happen too quickly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
even though I am not an expert in predicting the market price of crypto currencies. however, I am not fully convinced that altcoin and bitcoin will return at their best prices by the end of this year.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I do not believe that the market will start to grow by the end of this year. It seems to me that it is too early for growth and we need to wait for 2019.

That's right, it looks like we have to wait until 2019. This year is not a good year for Crypto. where all predictions are broken, positive news cannot affect the market and almost everyone loses. hopefully 2019 market crypto recover.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I extremely believe in the future of bitcoin and i think that bitcoin will come back at this end of this year with a surpise price
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I think it is very difficult to happen like 2017, but it could be early next year. No one can predict exactly when, just be patient and wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
No one can tell or predict what will happen next if the market will recover or not, all we have to do is patiently wait and observe the market day after day..
Activity: 434
Everyone wants this, but I believe no one can be sure that this will happen. Although I also hope that the bull market can come, I have to say a little. In this case, I think it is difficult to see the bull market this year.
Pages:
Jump to: