Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 37. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 11
Nothing is sure about this,no one can predict what is the plan of these financial institutions like SME,and wallstreet they have bought plenty of bitcoin last year to control our community and yes today you can see whats happening even the news are great theres not much movements in bitcoin's value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I do not believe that the market will start to grow by the end of this year. It seems to me that it is too early for growth and we need to wait for 2019.
yes I'm sure the market will rise again at the end of the year. but we also have to be patient as long as the market price goes down don't be too hasty to sell your coins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I do not believe that the market will start to grow by the end of this year. It seems to me that it is too early for growth and we need to wait for 2019.

yes even though we can't what will happen
still have about 2 months to prove this , but I really hope that at the end of the year they will experience an increase in price although not big enough but just to start 2019 it really motivates me
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Everyone hoping that at the end of the year or before the year ends, market will recover and the bull run will come back. And the only thing we need to do now is wait and be patience.
Activity: 550
there are too many predictions that the market will rise in these months but i think this year is not for the market.
Activity: 294
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Yes, the market has changed and now it does not follow the past laws and history, now it works a little differently, other time periods of growth and decline. need to wait and watch the market
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
however, no one can predict the crypto market, but when viewed from the statistical facts at the end of the year the crypto market always experiences a bull run, and hopefully this year too
DeepOnion, a new dream.
We can expect only, no one can ensure. In my opinion, BTC will have a surge road to $10k at the very end of this year while altcoin will be able to recover half of its price. If any good or bad news manipulates the market, it may have a brighter or worse situation but the avg. I think is $10k for BTC.
Activity: 350
No, I do not believe that bull run can happen at the end of this year. Now I don't think that's the least likely. It is very likely that a massive market reversal will occur towards the end of next year. Up to this point, we will observe only short-term market rises.
I agree with you it seems like everything is for it - but we hope and we wait I think everything will be fine then - who now works then will get a good catch
Activity: 336
The state of the market is its volatility. I do not think there is any certainty. Although there were many positive changes in the last week but it was not clear yet. Trends can be converted according to news and effects with regulations or the SEC-ETF. And I also look forward to the return of ETH.
many enthusiasts believe that everything will be like on driftwood, but unfortunately, contrary to all expectations, the market does not rush to the top - we are waiting for what will be - there have already been such attempts but again the return
about the certainty that the rate will go up - of course, surely it will go. to the new year or later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
the quantity that predicts over the price. but as much as I hope that the price of the market will rise sharply even if it did not look like in 2017 even though the top half is ok.
Activity: 322
There are no guarantee yet that cryptoworld will recover and comeback by the end of this year. This is just a speculation or a prediction to some who optimistic and still believe in cryptoworld. Hopefully that prediction will become true.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think this is pessimistic and the market will not be the same as last year. It may take longer, we need to wait patiently to wait for a good market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
No, I do not believe that bull run can happen at the end of this year. Now I don't think that's the least likely. It is very likely that a massive market reversal will occur towards the end of next year. Up to this point, we will observe only short-term market rises.
Activity: 378
Of course, the market will not return to the indicators of the previous year by the end of 2018, however, the market will recover gradually, and will return the lost positions by the end of 2019.
Activity: 318
I believe that the market will recover by the end of this year. Because all indicators speak about this. I think that by the end of the year bitcoin will exactly be $ 10,000.
i am agree if bitcoin price around $10.000 , and not more .after SEC commision postponed their etf approval we have several months for recovery.before in 2019 market decided its direction, bull or bear.

I am waiting for the price to reach $10,000 again and I will make sure that I can sell my bitcoin in that price so I can make a profit again from bitcoin. But I wonder when this is going to happen as I see that the market is slow to increase and my prediction is the price will start to rise in the next month. I don't think that when ETF is finishing the price can increase in after a few days later, but maybe it will increase for a week or even for a month. But I am sure that at the end of this year, the market will change and I hope that the changing of the market can push the price to increase higher.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I believe that the market will recover by the end of this year. Because all indicators speak about this. I think that by the end of the year bitcoin will exactly be $ 10,000.
i am agree if bitcoin price around $10.000 , and not more .after SEC commision postponed their etf approval we have several months for recovery.before in 2019 market decided its direction, bull or bear.
Pages:
Jump to: