Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 47. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Yes, I think that by the end of this year the market should recover. Many analysts believe that the correction has dragged on. Therefore, the market can not now fully work. We'll wait with impatience when it's over. And the crypto currency will work with new forces.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Too many unknowns to provide analysis. If ETFs get delayed we go down. If they get approved, we go up. If BAKKT's solution is successful, we go up. If it isn't, we go down. If ETH Futures launch this year, we go up. If the Mt. Gox coins get dumped, we go WAY down. Etc...

With so many market changing events on the horizon, there is no way to tell what is going to happen.
yes we cannot predict what will happen in the future, only people who oppose the will of God alone dare to say a destiny in the future. we can only adapt to what happens.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Too many unknowns to provide analysis. If ETFs get delayed we go down. If they get approved, we go up. If BAKKT's solution is successful, we go up. If it isn't, we go down. If ETH Futures launch this year, we go up. If the Mt. Gox coins get dumped, we go WAY down. Etc...

With so many market changing events on the horizon, there is no way to tell what is going to happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
We all hope for market growth at the end of this year. But, unfortunately, it is impossible to know exactly how the market will behave. We all rely on the cyclical nature of the market and last year's charts and build our assumptions.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
My expectation about crypto market is that before this year runs out there will be a turn around in the market. The market is very down and it is making everyone afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because some are thinking that there will no positive change.
Activity: 80
I don't think the market will return. If so, does that mean buying cryptocurrencies before the end of next year? The market will not let us find simple ways. I think he should come back later than people think.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
Why are you sure that the situation associated with the price of bitcoin will be repeated yearly or at the same time Huh It is nonsense. The growth of bitcoin will be, but not as rapid as last year.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
All prices have been bleeding since the second quarter of this year, I think that hope is still there at the end of this year and everyone I believe hopes to be at least the same as last year
Activity: 266
because market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows.
Activity: 150
I still strongly believe that the crypto market will increase, although I am not sure when the crypto market will increase. But I think the crypto market will not increase in the near future because the market will be very difficult to increase in 2018, because the crypto market has dropped from the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 335
in my opinion, the market will still continue to decline, even to the end of this year. because it is still a very long time for the market to rise with the decline so sharply. until now in fact I feel sad to see the condition of the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
nothing is likely to happen in the market. could be in a few days will ride crypto even quite high as last year. but don't get too happy because these are just predictions only and no one could infer with certainty what will happen. look at the market conditions for this year looks like it will be hard to match the achievements of what happened late last year.
Activity: 247
There is no doubt that the year-end market will improve, as we know that last year crypto prices also dropped and began to skyrocket when in November, now there is still a chance for profit to buy immediately.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I don't know anyone can predict in the future whether bitcoin will be as victorious as in 2017 where the price is so high, I don't think there are many users and transactions every day, this indicates that bitcoin is still alive and the cause of bitcoin up and down is exchange
Exchange is the determinant of the rise and fall of altcoin prices even though many hold or make transactions every day
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Well, some things are more certain than others... the market will come back as it behaves with ups and downs, so last year prices popped and now we are at a correction phase...
Will it come back at the end of the year?? that's only a guess... it is true that the whales are squeezing up profits and will keep the price down until there is no one desperate enough to sell at these prices...
Sldo, if we look at the charts, we'll see that this has happened before some other times  Grin
Activity: 81
I am not optimistic about the end of this year. I don't think the market will be the same as last year. It may take longer to recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
No one can be certain about if market will come back at the end of the year, all that is going round is speculations surrounding price of crypto and that's predicated on the fact that there is bull run last quarter of 2017 but indeed crypto market will come back but no one can say precisely when because things seems to be getting worse at the moment
Activity: 420
Really i am in a very confusing state which whether the market will recover by the end of the year or not. Due to the fluctuations in the market i cannot able to understand how long this bearish market will continue we don't know. One thing i can clearly understand is we have to move according to the market situations.
Activity: 151
everyone hopes that the crypto market will rise and also stabilize quickly. we know that the crypto market was down and even are getting down. if this continues then the people will get the bigger losses. we can only hope and wait for the time until the price of crypto rises again.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I knowany people talking about the bull run this year. They think it will be same as the last year but this market is fully volatile so in this market it's always hard to predict. Even it's hard for big investors to predict. And this market is too much down now I think it will take some time to grow a bubble again. As long as new money , general peoples and many big investors comes it will go high again. We don't have that much big news now. We need some really great news for this market. Let's see when the bubble come. I also hope that it will come end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: