Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 50. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
i do not hope the market will recover so quickly. i want to use the time and buy me some cheap coins. so all this does not have to be that fast.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
I am not sure that the market will recover till the end of the year as the whole year was bearish up to now. I am prepared that it will continue in next 1-2 year but of course  I will not be disappointed if the  bulls arrives earlier. Crypto is a long term game and we are still at the beginning.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
only ignorants think that.

Reality is that this market is dead, and IT'S ALREADY BEING DUMPED AGAIN.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I used to have this strong belief that we are in the same direction as the dotcom bubble was, this means that we would have to start new bull run soon. BUt this bear market is sucking life out of me and it is hard to keep clear mind.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Nothing is impossible, I think even the crypto experts can't give you 100% tips when the price movements will change. Anyway, I don't see any good news happen this year. But i'm confident 2019 will be a hit. HODL forever.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

No one has assurance that such thing would really happen. People are just expwcting that same thing would happen this year as what happened last year. The market is having a hard time and given that there's no assurance of an increase, the best thing to do is to hold and wait because selling is not advisable since it would only result to complete profit loss.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
No, I am not sure here, this is just another hope nothing else. Everyone is hoping for another bull market at the end of this year! No one can give you a surity! So, better you shouldn't rely on imagination. Do what are you doing, and pray for the bull market, this year or the next year, Hope bull market will come.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

In my own opinion 'NOPE' not 100% market will bull run same as last year price 2017 it's only an speculation
But ofcourse beside me all people are waiting to gain again the price value in the xoin marketcap
But we need to be cooll and patience if the price will goes up before end of this thank you but if not thank again need to accept not right time to got earn profits
Activity: 448
The market is quiet unpredictable this year there have been lots of ups and downs in the market and its has been a very bearish season but hopefully not this year by next year the market should have a proper balance
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I hope that by the end of the year the market will stop falling and begin to grow. but I have no confidence in this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I'm not sure the crypto market will see a bull run at the end of this year. But i do a crypto basket, because i think that if the bull run will occurred, the crypto market is full of surprises.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Not sure this is going to happen anytime sooner, we might get a couple of months bull run, but nothing like what happened last year. Sentiment is still negative for crypto.
Activity: 336
I really hope that many coins will update their highs by the end of this year! and so many people think, comparing with the previous year.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
Looking at the past of the crypto market, we see that there is a long waiting period after every major downfall. We have a hope that the market will rise at the end of this year, it can be just a guess.
Activity: 352
If you notice, the market is gradually coming back. It might not be up to the end of the year when it will fully recover. No one can say specifically when it will be but it will surely recover and it is going to be very soon
copper member
Activity: 411
I believe theres going to be a come back with all of the institutional funds coming in even though the market cap has been down below 200 billion. Keep the hope alive for we have better days ahead.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251

Hoping that the market will recover all of its value at the end of this year because many people are complaining about their holdings today. Many people are also struggling in their holdings because it continues to decrease.
Activity: 420
Although this is still difficult to predict but I am still confident that the market will bounce back at the end of this year, the market has been in a sluggish condition for months, hopefully by the end of the year there will be a miracle for the market to stretch again and run normally
Activity: 51
I cant wait for another bull run. Hopes it even comes eaier than hoped
Activity: 210

Everyone is hoping for that to happen. Crypto market is not in good shape today but everybody is hoping for the bull to come. Last quarter of this year is starting to happen. Recovery of the crypto market is in progress and I strongly believe that it will happen to come back in the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: