Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 49. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
That belief will always be in me, so I'm sure the crypto market will increase at the end of this year, although it will be very difficult but I'm sure it will increase even though it's gradual.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I am hoping for the market to make a comeback at the end of the year, though I have some doubts. I still believe on my coins. Although it might not be able to reach the previous price last year, I think that the coins will somehow grow and let us earn good profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I am sure and optimistic that at the end of the year the market can come back, this is normal and has often happened, the most important thing in investing is always being patient so that we can get big profits someday.
we have to trust and have strong faith about cryptocurrency future.if we dont, maybe this market die early and would not reach till this stage.so keep optimistic and patience.
Activity: 322
I am not sure but I hope the market will recover soon.
i hope so too, but i can not really believe it. i assume the market will not recover until next year. but i am not sure though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I am not sure but I hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

we really cant predict the price of bitcoin in the future, when the bull happens and how much price will be going after the bull, bitcoin price is very unpredictable we can expect something big from it but let us also look forward that it may be took some time.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

I believe next year not the end of the year, for this opinion is depend my technical analysis using MACD. Actually no one can give you the right answer, all you hear and read is just prediction but have prediction it mean big picture, from there you'll have strategy to face the worst. Keep hold and patience, when the price comes up again everything will be fine again.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
I think there will be a bull market, but not like the one we saw last November and December. That was just a ridiculous amount of FOMO and people who wanted to make a quick buck coming into the market. But maybe if there's an EFT approved the same sort of thing could happen.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I am sure and optimistic that at the end of the year the market can come back, this is normal and has often happened, the most important thing in investing is always being patient so that we can get big profits someday.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I am not expecting a bullrun eoy. maybe we can  see a bull market in 2019 q2 or after 2020 halving.. but that is huge opportunity for accumulation. i believe crypto total marketcap will reach at least 3 trillion dollar in 2020.
if the marketcap can reach such a large value in its trading volume, then it will make it easier for us to get a profit, with a fast rising value movement, and now it seems like a good time to invest
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Until now there is no clear sign of a healthy market so i think the others will now think that bullish market is just a fantasy that this current market price is now the real demand in which the price will never going to spike like the last year performance. Hopefully the price will bounce back soon as we have few months left before this year will end.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How it is possible for someone to assure the market's future when this market has no prime authority to manipulate this. What we have been seeing since last few months of this market's situation is normal to me. The price fluctuation depends on its demand. So, when its demand is increased, the price value will automatically be raised. Reality is that this market's value and acceptability is being increased day by day. That's why I believe it will go up very soon.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I would not bet that the market this year will reach a new ath and come back. The market certainly needs more time to recover from the last big pump. But that is just my guess and not a correct prediction.
Activity: 532
I think people are just hoping for that like our salvation for this year. It may not be  a bull run or bigger than that but I'm pretty sure that altcoins  can somehow recover from this tragedy by the end of this year and give us strength to survive for the new year to battle.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Nobody really knows when exactly the market will recover and goes up back again and that is the best thing about cryptocurrency which is being unpredictable and anything can happen. Like everyone here I do hope the market will go back up again. All we can do right now is hope for the best and wait what the rest of the year has in store for us.
No one can predict what will happen at the end of this year but hopefully it may increase the price for us to get a good result for this year. I still believe that the market could make it again just store good amount while waiting for it. That can be a good gift that we are going to receive again. Market can recover no matter what whether it takes more time to wait.
Activity: 420
I can't really make a possible assumptions as of now, because we have seen a big downfall of the current market prices of the coins and tokens. Let's just hope that there may be big changes upcoming, especially good news to change the market prices to upward trend.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10

That's right and it's not real for a pumping at the end of the year. I think people think too much about the Crypto market. Money will never be easy and I hope you look at the reality. If you just look at the past and you always hope it will repeat, then you will easily overlook the big gains in the market now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

true, many people say that the market will recover by the end of the year, in my opinion this prediction comes because seeing the market development last year increased at the end of the year.
but we should not be too hopeful, because in every year, things must be different.
we must be sure, if the end of 2018, crypto prices do not improve, then we must be willing to wait again even though until 2019 or the following year.
the restoration has been done in some time. This is a very capable to generate larger profits with the industry's recovery.
It will also greatly affect for the return of the market and making it flourish for much better.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I am not expecting a bullrun at the end of this year. Because in crypto market whales need to do interesting moves which is not expecting.
About that issue first of all i am afraiding of Bitmex. Because they have huge volume and sometimes i believe they have big control on the market.
They are turning crypto space technology to gambling with margin trading and because of that they are trying to do unexpecting moves.
And they are trying to do that with their huge money and manipulation.
On the other hand yes if we look the historical charts and monthly reports always Q4's live green markets.
I dont know why but i think we need to see one crash more . Because i can see some investors have still hopes about crypto and they are planning to be rich in next bullrun.
They didint still lose their hopes and i believe for bull markets people firstly lose their hopes and need to sell all their bags with loses . with that way whales can accumulate
as much as possible.

But i can say what i am am believing. I think we will see huge bull market in middle of the 2019 or 2020. And market will reach atleast 3 trillion dollar market cap or mor.
I think that is really possible for next 2 years and i am sure we will see that market caps.
Surely if we will see a bull market in the end of the year it will be good for me also. I want that surely.
But i dont know maybe because of that huge bear market i am still afraiding little bit and i am thinking like we need more time to recovery.
Same time i know in crypto market everthing can change in only 1 hour. and we can see other megabull. So i am not sure about anyything.
Except one thing. We will definetly see 3 trillion dollar market cap in 2 years.

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Nobody really knows when exactly the market will recover and goes up back again and that is the best thing about cryptocurrency which is being unpredictable and anything can happen. Like everyone here I do hope the market will go back up again. All we can do right now is hope for the best and wait what the rest of the year has in store for us.
Pages:
Jump to: