Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year? - page 51. (Read 18617 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I don't think so, many are looking forward to this moment. But I don't think cryptocurrencies will return to the moon for 17 years. Maybe it takes a long time.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
Though I am not sure, there has a chance to come back the crypto market at the end of this year. Okay, let me tell you what is the reason. Last year, everyone thought bitcoin price will hit 10K USD in January 2018, but BTC price went to more than 19K USD in December 2017! So, this year also have a chance, we have to wait for another two months to see the actual value of bitcoin in 2018!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

people have been speculating a bull run every month like in the month of may the bull was expected in June then July, August, september and it is going on and on and now people are saying EOY will be a bullrun the truth is no one is able to predict the market at the moment. I feel we won't see a bull run until 2019.
Activity: 88
My personal opinion, the market will not recover by the end of the year, do not expect much. When most people think that the market will recover, sharks will do the opposite.
Activity: 25
This is not certain, but I know that if the financial crisis comes, then the cryptocurrency will rise rapidly. The global economy is now facing a collapse.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

true, many people say that the market will recover by the end of the year, in my opinion this prediction comes because seeing the market development last year increased at the end of the year.
but we should not be too hopeful, because in every year, things must be different.
we must be sure, if the end of 2018, crypto prices do not improve, then we must be willing to wait again even though until 2019 or the following year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Well,the nature is we are all hoping for a big surprises by this year end 2018. Otherwise, it never failed for how many years have past. The market shows a good value year per year and infact it surpasses each value every year.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
No, I think this is something that cannot be determined. No one dares to stand up and tell you that the market will return at the end of the year. And I feel that there will be no good results in this year's market. Maybe we will spend a whole year in the bear market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I’m expecting a major dip coming in the next few months then the bull run. For the next couple of months it should be a sucker rally.

Ah quite hard to see the status of the market. Last year it was rocking and investors made hundreds of money. But today it's not like before we cannot see say recovery this time but still we need to believe this may boost up again and the value of crypocurrencies should atleast be a reasonable one this year.
Activity: 305

Everyone is looking forward to the arrival of the bull market. This year is indeed a very painful year. Almost 80% of people need to suffer the pain caused by the loss. This situation is really bad. We urgently need a bull market to save us.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform

No one can be sure that the market can recover at the last of this year or not, there are just predictions and chart analysis from experts. But I see that this situation quite seem like with the situation of market on 2014 year. So, i guess that the recovery will just come on next year
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
I'm not sure about it. the market went down far enough to more than even da mid-no sign it will improve. so it may take longer if the market will recover. for the end of this year may not be the expected time and need to be more patient again for it.

What you reveal seems to be true, for the end of this year the recovery process is still in progress, and still needs time to surge like last year. Be patient and wait for good things that will give good results. Think wisely when you see a market that is starting to improve and continue to keep holding your coins until everything is truly valuable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I'm not sure about it. the market went down far enough to more than even da mid-no sign it will improve. so it may take longer if the market will recover. for the end of this year may not be the expected time and need to be more patient again for it.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
so many people say this. but I can't be 100% sure with this statement. because I think bitcoin takes time to recover. yes, even though in my heart, I am very happy to hear this statement, but again look at the market today.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I also hope that the price will return to normal at the end of the year.
Activity: 294
I never felt that way. I doubt it, I think it even to the end of the year will continue to be this way. If possible the increase did occur would not be much. and will still persist in the vicinity of the current price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
as i read more articles about cryptocurrency market, i think it is not possible to comeback on athe end of this year's market. because it dropped a huge negative percentage, about 30% of the market price had decrease. but experts says that if ever there will be a comeback it is then maybe by next year or on midyear of 2019.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I bet market will rebounce, but not that much. 400-600$ for ethereum is my goal and BTC will hit 10 k according to my estimations. I even bet that eth will hit 600. We make an agreement with my friend. 1 eth is a reward
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
It is really hard to predict when the market will rise up again. But I believe that the market will come back at the end of this year. The market is very volatile. So if you want to go up at the end of the year, you have to hold your assets until at the end of this year or it's come back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
waiting for the bull market to come to replace the bear market which is still ongoing now is waiting for something that is uncertain, it is uncertain when it will happen and also will not happen or not, but from the many articles that mention that the bull market will occur later this year maybe it will really happen, we just wait for what will happen to the crypto market in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: