Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 15. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
I was surprised on the current price of bitcoin although there are several downfall of its price. Because this is not the first time the bitcoin value goes down dramatically. This is the outcome of Bitcoin volatility and all we can do is observe it. I'm pretty sure that after a couple of a month bitcoin price will increase a lot.
Activity: 182
I was not surprised. Maybe surprised many people to see at a very low price. But I can see its good direction. But the price of bitcoin is not stable. We also know that the price increases. The reduction in the price will increase the number of new investors. Due to lowering prices new investor is attracted.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
No , i'm not suprise by Bitcoin price right now, there are too many scandals about it like money laundrying or hacking exchange and those are the worst thing that could happen to Bitcoin and absolutely it will pull the BTC price down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I believe that all of us were surprised to the price of the bitcoin now! Its value may go down for a while but expect it to skyrocket again after a couple of hours. If we would only believe and trust bitcoin, we will surely get what we want from it. Its okay to wait than to regret in future. I hope it would boost up again at the end of 2018.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A little bit. I mean I was expecting the drop but I wasn't expecting the price to stagger so much which is the only thing that surprises me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
No, I'm not surprised at the price right now. I think that's just the beginning of the fall. I believe that bitcoin will fall to $ 4,000 this year. IMHO
Yes, I am really surprise on how bitcoin price fall at this moment. I guess many people too is surprise because they've expected that bitcoin price right now is going to be higher and higher but it is really a big mistake to them. But I hope bitcoin price will back to normal because other people right now are really dont like to work because of bitcoins price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Not anymore but only during the ultimate corrections when it start to dip from $19,800 to $6,000 and i thought it will be the end of Bitcoin because of that huge difference. Now that i know that this was due to Big whales particularly MT.Gox in which they say it was a bankrupt but for me it is a price manipulation of course because of money so i never surprise anymore.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Not really surprised, there is so much of historical precedence to it, yes many will also blame whales and institutional manipulators who want to buy cheap. But really, is there anything wrong in waiting for the right season to buy...soon the bearish momentum will be over, lets just pull through the little time left and buy more if possible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
No one will predicts that Bitcoin price will go this far.
I clearly still remember when  BTC price still around $800 and just buy a couple of it (damn! what I was thinking that time Cheesy) and start mining for my own sake of curiosity.
And when BTC on all over the news middle 2017, the price start climbing rapidly. We all know what happened after that  Grin
I bet it will happen again somewhere this year. For sure BTC will have it new ATH again.

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
today' march 16 2018 forum date i seen the price of bitcoin goes upirse again after going down from 11,800 to 8,000 dollar hoping the price continue again to bounce in this inncoming 2nd quarter of this year 2018, and also this is the starting of bitcoin price fly into the moon, and pepole will be happy again after long weeks waiting for up the price of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 154
Nothing to surprise with bitcoin price it is expected. Bitcoin price is not stable. This time many people and investors welling to invest in bitcoin. If you are a good trader, it's time to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price will rise again.
Activity: 518
I'm really surprised at the fall now. I bought bitcoin at $ 10,000 and now feel bad Sad
Imagine as people who bought bitcoin for $19.000 are surprised now and that they think about this situation.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin price going up and down is not surprising. Digital currencies are volatile. At this time bitcoin price is going down. This is the best time to buy and for those who already have it, it's time to hold it and wait for the price to rise up again.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
My opinion is I don't believe it will hit ATH again maybe for a year or so bear market a heap of fud and governments now putting the squeeze on the lawless wild west.

The same shit that i believe on.. it is not very probably to see bitcoin touching a new all time high soon, well, i think that we are gonna see that on the middle of the next year or so if we are lucky.

Anyway, do not lose your horses! I still believe on it, but it will be a slowly recovery.
Activity: 98
My opinion is I don't believe it will hit ATH again maybe for a year or so bear market a heap of fud and governments now putting the squeeze on the lawless wild west.
Activity: 266
I'm really surprised at the fall now. I bought bitcoin at $ 10,000 and now feel bad Sad
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

At first I really surprise the price of bitcoin because I cant believe that cryptocurrency makes as more adorable to become rich.And now I'm will be officially love of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
No, I'm not surprised at the price right now. I think that's just the beginning of the fall. I believe that bitcoin will fall to $ 4,000 this year. IMHO
Activity: 602
No im not surprise of bitcoin price as of today because it is nature by the bitcoin that it is fluctuating several in one day only. It is now time to invest because for the days to come bitcoin will surely counter and become rapidly grow up.
Activity: 64
no, I instead roughed over bitcoin I think in 2018 this bitcoin can reach 20K USD but it seems bitcoin price will increase between 2 to 3 months. but I'm sure bitcoin is capable of reaching over priced now. if you want to have an opportunity to invest then now is the time because bitcoin will skyrocket up until the end of 2018
Pages:
Jump to: