Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 13. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
No. Bitcoin is such a dynamic cryptocurrency. This is happening because its an emerging market and as such it is volatile. Simply put, its going through some of its trying times which in the time past has gone through and has really emerge. The price will still rise, its good to know when to come in and out in an emerging market. Truth be told, btc will rise again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
What happened to bitcoin prices did not surprise me, before I invested in bitcoin then the first thing I learned was decentralization so that prices could go up hundreds of dollars in hours even minutes, I'm not surprised if tomorrow bitcoin prices reach $ 1 million or $0.1.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think everyday is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin because i believe  that bitcoin still more profitable than any other investing company.
We all know that the price or value of it is unstable but there are more chance to be successful when you invest.
Activity: 210
Actually i was very surprised when the month of January because there bitcoin was at its peak. And now the bitcoin price is starting to draw again with the month of November 2017. I am very surprised with the price and i am regret not to invest my money for bitcoin.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Not at all. Bitcoin price is volatile. We should know that,  and  we don't need to feel so much worried. What makes me surprised is when I found bitcoin price hits the very high price.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
BTC price never suprise for me. It can be 4,000 USD or 40,000 no suprise for me.  Because price is too speculative and depending market.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Adequate pricing for Bitcoin is quite hard nowadays, the most conclusive metric deciding price is still yet to be understood, so i was surprised regarding the price hitting 20k dollars also im surprised watching the price drop to 7-8k USD, still watching...
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
No I don't think so. Because, in past Bitcoin also had gone through this bad situations. Last year Bitcoin started with a low value like now but ended up with a high value. Due to it's unstableness we can't predict the price of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency. So, the value may be either high or may be either low. But though the price may be low, the ending is always high. The users of crypto currency had increased to a huge number in the last few months. So, it's a great new for the crypto currency investors.
Activity: 10
the price of bitcoin always has been fascinating for me whether it's high or low. It is because I really can't tell what is the right price for it.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It has always reacted to news and demands. The price dump and pump is what makes it volatile if you dont care to know. In crypto, patience is the watch word, even in any investment, you will still need patience.
Activity: 41
I am a little bit surprised now seeing bitcoin price now. Because i think price went down too much for now. But this is a very good opportunity for the investor to invest now. Because i think price will up rise in a good amount in future.
copper member
Activity: 126
MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform
Not at all. I believe that bitcoin really is the digital gold standard. From a traditional investment standpoint, this market is still young and the volatility is still very high. As the price settles at some point it will become more stable. Stability will come as the institutional investors get into it with more frequency. Until then, there is a lot of room to go back up to and beyond the highs.   
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
im very surprised right now when the bitcoin reached 8000$, we know that bitcoin in last year is make big different the price of bitcoin is 10 times than 2016 and i hope right now just the beginning and we hope that in next month or next 2 month bitcoin can show their power again to double the value form right now
Activity: 88
When I checked the price of the bitcoin earlier, I was really overwhelmed by what I saw because we really don't know the reason why it rises so high like this. I am also afraid that it will go down and most of the users will be disappointed and confused because of this. The more it gets bigger, the more I am nervous about what may happen in the next weeks and months.
Wow!  I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I am so surprise and thrilled! I did'nt expect it to rise sooner..But it did! This is just a proof that no matter how slugging it is nobody can tell for sure or will have an intellegent prediction as to when it will rise or fall. Bitcoin will have to speak for it self!

Now, where are those people who predicted that bitcoin will die soon? Save your self and buy some bitcoin investment guys. Sure it can help you guys too😉
Activity: 211
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

No way am I surprised.  It's bound to keep going up as it gets harder and harder to mine and obtain and more people start wanting it.
I am not surprise at all, becaue I have been expecting this. But I'm quite sure alot of investors now feel sorry for not buying bitcoin while it was slugging down because now the price will be higher and expensive compared to those time that the price was becoming lesser because it was slugging.

Well, there will be other chances better luck nxt time😊 Bitcoin my slug down but it will surely rise again. It is a sure thing to say because if we speak of world wide possibly only 40% atmost of the people all over the world knows about it and maybe 20% are using so the market is so vast! And the room for success is very great.

We must voice out and must help spread Bitcoin so that people all over the world will know what it is and what is its benefit and how leaveraging it is!
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Well its a big YES. Starting from $1000 back in 2009 to $10000 last year (2017) amazingly surprised me. It is not doubtful that Bitcoin rose from 1k to 10-11k USD in just 8 years gap. Yeah, it really took too long before it reached this amount but it's worth it for people who have patience for waiting. Those people who bought Bitcoin in year 2009 and sold it last year or the past 2 years are now rich people. But today, bitcoin dropped from $10k to $8k which is a bad news for other people, but if we will compare it to its price before. It is still a good news for me.
Activity: 169
Of course as it increases, unexpected high percentage increase. Not only that the easy ways and less hassle to engage with. With just your phones or egadgets and an internet you can earn.
Activity: 56
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Not quite surprised yet ! As like you mentioned we went back almost to where it was in October.. What would of surprised me is if its goes much less than 6k than yes that would really surprise me !

Activity: 1
you can now buy and sell your bitcoin at https://locastiata.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Since i know bitcoin  alwayse price up and down, just hold your btc i am quite sure one day btc will hit new record price as usually!

With the sudden dip of bitcoin price in the market today I am very much surprised why this happened. But this is normal in cryptocurrency world. Fluctuating it's value always gonna happened. Hold it now and be patience, it's value will rising up in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: