Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 14. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The price of bitcoin today is not really surprising because many people sold their holdings due to price keeps going down so they are in mode of panic selling. But the good thing is that when the price still going down, some big investors will start buying again so this is the best time to buy. The price will pump and rise again so this will be a big chance of profit for the next coming months until the end of the year. Keep holding for those who believe that it will pump again next month.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Why are we surprised, because bitcoin is always not stable. Its price all the time then falls then rises. Now is a very good time for investments, a bit later bitcoin will rise and it will be possible to use its dividends. I think that there is no need to be surprised.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm still not amazed in what is Bitcoin is achieving right now. It's value went down and now still staying and being constant. Although this is happening I still hope that Bitcoin's value will go up still. I'm holding my Bitcoin for the future so that when the price goes up I will have my profit and sell it. This method may be risky but is worth all the risk you put into. At the end of the day you still decide whether continue or not. This is all just a game of high risk and high reward.
I am actually very much surprised by the current price and mostly shocked because i don't see any reason why the value is dipping at such an alarming rate but we all know the resilience of bitcoins and that it will be able to bounce back irrespective of what gets thrown at it.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
I'm still not amazed in what is Bitcoin is achieving right now. It's value went down and now still staying and being constant. Although this is happening I still hope that Bitcoin's value will go up still. I'm holding my Bitcoin for the future so that when the price goes up I will have my profit and sell it. This method may be risky but is worth all the risk you put into. At the end of the day you still decide whether continue or not. This is all just a game of high risk and high reward.

yeah i hate my bloody folio, im hating all the FUDS im hating the votality but i dont hate bitcoin im not surprised about this dip im just not prepared  Angry Grin
i just hope i can manage to survive this blood battle
Activity: 210
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

It is very disappointed for that news that bitcoin is already down and i have lost in my investment.  I hope that it will not go for too long and i hope it will rise up immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
There is nothing to get surprised about it because it was known and obvious to the people that its worth will increase and it will hopefully one day replace all the regular currencies of the world, it will then be used for buying and selling in daily routine instead of paper money. People are getting attracted towards the bitcoin due to the ease and comfort which it is offering to the investors.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not at all, but little bit surprised with this early to the fork, but same pattern followed prior to BTG fork though
Activity: 104
am not surprised because bitcoin still rises up
Activity: 676
Merit: 319

March 18, 2018 Bitcoin price ranges from $8,200 - $7300. Right now it's just an unfortunate time to invest(  Cry
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Bitcoin shows all the crypto world - he's in charge and everything depends on him. Keep bitkoyn, do not panic and do not sell it for a penny. Bitcoin once again shows all the crypto world - he's in charge and everything depends on him. Do not waste your time watching bikookoy. Give time to family and friends. You will again see it strong and growing! Good luck to all!
Activity: 129
The BTC is down 70% now, which is really surprising to me, but the BTC is low in the long term, and this price should be very good.

Activity: 178
I am not really surprised since in the cryptoworld, these dip in prices usually happen once in a while but the good news is that things definitely gets better with time. All you need to have in these times is patience and trust in the coins you have. The price is definitely going to rise again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25

We are back again to $7K range after "The Taxman" Decided Anything purchased using a digital currency should be liable to be taxed as a capital gain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

yes I am, I am really amazed by how bitcoin surprises us each day. We all know that it is volatile and changes are just a part of it's volatility but honestly, it still surprises us and that is a really hard to explain feeling. That is also the reason why I don't have any doubt about the capability of bitcoin to go back to it's highest value this year. I believe that it will recover again soon.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
Im extremely amazed that Bitcoin as of now came to $7000. I didn't expect that Bitcoin will achieve it so fast. Much the same as that. I believe this is a direct result of China permitted exchanging stage there to work. With 100 million USD exchanged more than 3 stages there. Also for this, individuals need to keep their Bitcoins for up and coming hardfork. They sold their altcoins for Bitcoin. So the volume goes to Bitcoin. I believe it's these are the reason that drives Bitcoin value surge. I figure Bitcoin will down for in any event in the vicinity of 5k and 6k USD for retracement after the hardfork and may pump again up to 8k toward the finish of the year.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Absolutely, because there are no major trigger that caused the price to go up and yet the price going up so high in an instant, this case usually going to end up in correction, but within the new breakthrough there will be new bottom limit, but I still surprise to see the price keep on increasing in the middle of the multi-fork event
Absolutely not cause the volatility is good sometimes and also a bad thing sometimes. the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, therefore nobody knows what will happen tomorrow and anything can happen whether good or bad. it always a good idea to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
A little bit. I mean I was expecting the drop but I wasn't expecting the price to stagger so much which is the only thing that surprises me.
Yes, it is expected for all the value of coins to decrease but not this low. Thus, I am also surprise by Bitcoin price. But I'm still hoping that it will increase again just like before.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Since i know bitcoin  alwayse price up and down, just hold your btc i am quite sure one day btc will hit new record price as usually!
Activity: 331
StartFi
A little bit. I mean I was expecting the drop but I wasn't expecting the price to stagger so much which is the only thing that surprises me.
I think you must didn't read the news at all, there are too many bad news about Bitcoin which were hacked or money laundryied by bad people.
So those are the worst news which Bitcoin because it's being used by people.
Pages:
Jump to: